Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? (40231 Views)

Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by baum1: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
siliconville:
Ikechukwu Ezenwa.

The save was kiss

That guy is a bam goalkeeper. I first watched him in our match against Cameroon, the second leg, I knew he was good. No wonder he is one of the highest paid at Ifeayin Uba FC...After the world cup, he will go international.

I wonder why I didn't know of him before now...Anyway, I'm one of the guilty people who don't watch naira league grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by larrypourl(m): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
fiftynaira:
Alex .... 5 bags of rice Shehu... 3 bags The rest.... 1 paint each
Apart from igahlo
You wicked ooo, 1 paint each grin Very funny comment.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by babapressy(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Balogun
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by handsomeyinka(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Buzor44:
If I hear say Abdullahi Shehu no go world cup ehhh... In the end we wear lucky, the Coach got it wrong when he replaced Onazi with Agu, while we had Ogu n Etebo on the bench. He's technical know -how, doesn't give me confidence.

Despite the fact that he qualified us for the World Cup,he defeated the African champions (Cameroon) and also stabilize the team,you are still doubting his tactics..
Are you from niger republic or Cotonou?
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by aforosco(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
aril:

Tell me something I don't know...
This IS what you don't know.

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by iluvpomo(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
meforyou1:
if egypt draw their next match, the black moons of kumasi are out for good
I just choked on my fried beans grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Pat081: 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
We re nt going to rest again now let us know our group stage b4 any tin
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by aluma(m): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Krisddon:
Look at how all of us are happy that Nigeria won Zambia and qualified for the World Cup. Alex Iwobi an Igbo guy scored the goal that qualified Nigeria. Now, no one is talking about tribe here. Supposing it was a crime he committed, u will see name checkers rush to check and make vile comments. Well, this is how it ought to be, though I'm not a foot ball avid but I'm happy. I wish Phyno and Olamide can be president and vice president respectively with Seriki as the Senate president. Those guys make me happy than all our public office holders put together.
I delta state ow a biaffra state make me ndunderstand cos iwobi s from delta
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Niyinficient(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
aril:
There you have it...

whoever made that rating of urs is high on weed......that Echeijile is rated than Moses and Balogun alone shows how konk the weed is

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by LOBEZPOLIT(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
;DAbdulahi shehu
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by lanrexxy: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
96% of the Super Eagles play very well today but Wilfred Ndidi did a good job today,

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by cstr1000: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
Funkybabee:

So na only his efforts that makes him to scored no be one person sent it to him or let me say collaboration

Abeg stop this jare
So we can tribalize more important things but we can't tribalize ordinary sports because Iwobi did not score on his own?
Good to Know.

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by cstr1000: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
aluma:
I delta state ow a biaffra state make me ndunderstand cos iwobi s from delta
Yes, because delta is an ethnic group.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by sikells(m): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
aril:

Tell me something I don't know...
it wasn't ekong bro, it was Simon Moses for iwobi, I watched the match... it's probably a typo error
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:00am On Oct 08, 2017
D referee won d man of d match...
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 08, 2017
The Mallam that set iwobi
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by mike4real2(m): 1:25am On Oct 08, 2017
Chimezirim121:
��������������������������������������

If not for the goal from alex iwobi (jay jay okocha's nephew), we would all be permutating by now. As in if cameroun win or draw their next match or if zambia win or draw their next match then will we qualify. Kapish?

Group B[edit]
Pos Team v t e Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts Qualification
1 Nigeria (Q) 5 4 1 0 11 3 +8 13 Qualification to 2018 FIFA World Cup — 1–0 4–0 3–1
2 Zambia (E) 5 2 1 2 6 5 +1 7 1–2 — 6 Nov 3–1
3 Cameroon (E) 5 1 3 1 5 7 −2 6 1–1 1–1 — 2–0
4 Algeria (E) 5 0 1 4 3 10 −7 1 6 Nov 0–1 1–1 —
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Diegoballer: 5:21am On Oct 08, 2017
Nairalane:
The Referee

Let's stay as one, Nigeria. See the combination of how An Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo contributed to our joy this night.

Afonja. Why not limit your comment to the subject matter of the thread. You want One Nigeria. Lazy ass
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by aguofiachris: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2017
Breaking News!
Zambia has lodged a protest against Nigeria's winning goal. In a statement calling for an annulment of the win and an award of same match to it as victors, the Zambia Football Federation alleged that the only goal scored was by a Biafran player and not a Nigerian�
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Temysteve(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2017
crackerspub:

Iwobi all the way.

From bench to glory

Sub on the 66th minute, William Troost-Ekong for Alex Iwobi

Scored 8 minutes later, Abdullahi Shehu played full 90 minutes and zero score from him.
Now you know why igbo's are very important tongue tongue tongue
u're a foolish boy for been tribalistic..
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by slex(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2017
Pls people who know FIFA should warn them to stop putting Argentina in our WC group all the time. Ah ah.

That's y I'm praying Argentina don't qualify.

1994 nig and arg

2002/ ng and arg

2006. Nig and Arg

Even last WC 2014 ngr and arg

Dem swear for Argentina??
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by pezeji(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2017
Shehu all the way
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2017
Mine is Wilfred Ndidi. That guy is a workaholic. I just hope he isn't injured from that awkward landing after the failed volley towards the end of the match

But why was the ref threatening him, ref was like ''enter, Enter, I said enter or I will book you''

Lip reader, wannabe
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by slamkobe(m): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
mikeal Agu the guy that came in for injured onazi. MOTM FOR PLAYING RUBBISH.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by mechanics(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
Iwobi but Shehu Abdullahi won it

Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club / Neymar Arrives In Style By Helicopter As He Links Up With Brazil Squad / Kenneth Omeruo & Chioma Nnamani's White Wedding Photos In Istanbul, Turkey