Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? (40241 Views)

Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by wollexie1106: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Leon Balogun all the way

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Funkybabee:

Abi ooo

Ehee now, you see the way everyone is praising Shehu today, no one cares if he's a northerner, why? Because his hardwork and tradecraft got him into the team, not quota.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by sekem: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
SnowJay92:

Your name must be Chingbonda Mumulumbu from Zambia. grin

Actually, it is Sekemulumba Shakazulu but you can always call me sekem

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by highness25(m): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
ELVISHOT:
Nigeria finally made us proud with the 1 - 0 victory over Zambia.

Who was the man of the match?

Who will get the N1m and 10 bags of rice?
wetin these ones wan go do for Russia? Nawah.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by DrHighchief(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
I am of the man of the match...
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Funkybabee(f): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
SnowJay92:

Ehee now, you see the way everyone is praising Shehu today, no one cares if he's a northerner, why? Because his hardwork and tradecraft got him into the team, not quota.

May God change our heart towards this tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
sekem:

Actually, it is Sekemulumba Shakazulu but you can always call me sekem

Well, you're welcome to nairaland, the land that flows with milk and honey.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
SnowJay92:

Very, didn't even know him before today, that's how it's supposed to be, let everyone's talents and hard work speak for him/her, not everytime nepotism.
I know him , but know very little about his natural position.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by abdoolorunwa(m): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
SHEHU ABDULLAHI

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by SuperSuave(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
aril:

Tell me something I don't know...
lol, little wonder, you didn't even watch the match. Moses Simon was the one subbed off for Iwobi.
Your little app or site is having glitches

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
Funkybabee:

May God change our heart towards this tribalism

I pray o, we can only fight and rid our system of it, so that we may progress!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by sekem: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
SnowJay92:

Well, you're welcome to nairaland, the land that flows with milk and honey.

Why is it not flowing with naira since it is called naira land?
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
sekem:

Why is it not flowing with naira since it is called naira land?

Do they use naira in Zambia?
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by odehaj: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
"We beat Algeria home&away,we beat Algeria home & away" -Zambia

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ndlistic:
Congratulations to Nigeria, but to be sincere Which Country is going to represent us in Rusia 2018. Is it Nigeria or Biafra. Just asking...
Congrats to Iwobi for making us proud..

Nigeria obviously, there are only 3 players from the South East on that team, I think it's about merit this one time.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by imohrol(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
I watched D match right inside the stadium in Uyo Shehu is man of the match .
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by haywhystiles: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
The whole team combined for the goal... But credit goes to Iwobi for making us proud and and firing us to Russia
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by heroboy5: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Musa,
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
no one acknowledges the defenders and goalkeeper for keeping a clean sheet and conceding few goals during the entire campaign
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Shehu and Balogun.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Buzor44(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
crackerspub:

Iwobi all the way.

From bench to glory

Sub on the 66th minute, William Troost-Ekong for Alex Iwobi

Scored 8 minutes later, Abdullahi Shehu played full 90 minutes and zero score from him.

Now you know why igbo's are very important tongue tongue tongue
Troost Ekong, I believe played 90 min. I think It was Iwobi for M. Simon

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by celestine240: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
Iiwobi is the man if the match joor
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by purplekayc(m): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
VICTOR MOSES $ BALOGUN
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Ohcanada(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
y
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Buzor44(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
If I hear say Abdullahi Shehu no go world cup ehhh... In the end we wear lucky, the Coach got it wrong when he replaced Onazi with Agu, while we had Ogu n Etebo on the bench. He's technical know -how, doesn't give me confidence.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Skmoda360(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Daeylar:
The man that scored the goal lol
leon balogun
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by mamachizzy(f): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
was there life, iwobi made my night
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Datadealer1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Thank God for that
Bi mobile data starting from 100mb for#100 here

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by MissBee2k13: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
Leon Balogun
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by handsomeyinka(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
crackerspub:

Iwobi all the way.

From bench to glory

Sub on the 66th minute, William Troost-Ekong for Alex Iwobi

Scored 8 minutes later, Abdullahi Shehu played full 90 minutes and zero score from him.

Now you know why igbo's are very important tongue tongue tongue

Sub on the 66th minute, William Troost-Ekong for [b]Alex Iwobi
....Did you watch the match?...if yes,....colour ed tv or black and white?..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by aforosco(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
aril:

Tell me something I don't know...
This IS something you don't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenneth Omeruo & Chioma Nnamani's White Wedding Photos In Istanbul, Turkey / Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. / Kelechi Nwakali Fries Garri For His Parents In Village (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.