Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? (9212 Views)

Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? / Bride Wear Wrong Dress On Wedding Day - Video / How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by youngsahito(m): 5:16am On Apr 30, 2019
Is this a wedding dress goes wrong or a strong lady showcasing her asset? whichever way the Pastor will have a lot to contend with.

1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by donbenie(m): 6:26am On Apr 30, 2019
And where is the so called dress? angry

In your imagination? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 30, 2019
Where pic
Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by aristocratic5(m): 7:00am On Apr 30, 2019
Notice me post

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by Succex1(m): 7:13am On Apr 30, 2019
Has the picture been stolen, or the girl ran away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:15am On Apr 30, 2019
this OP no well aswear

8 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by youngsahito(m): 9:16am On Apr 30, 2019
I tried to upload the pics but it is not showing here.so confused right now...
Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by MiaB(f): 9:30am On Apr 30, 2019
youngsahito:
use uc browser not operamini
Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by youngsahito(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2019
MiaB:
ok.let me try it
Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by youngsahito(m): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
this OP no well aswear
how did you do this cos I can't upload d pics here
Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by youngsahito(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2019
MiaB:
The picture is not showing with uc web browser also
Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by MiaB(f): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2019
youngsahito:
The picture is not showing with uc web browser also
It works with uc oh, its your phone then
Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by youngsahito(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2019
MiaB:
It works with uc oh, its your phone then
my phone? Still comfuse sha
Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 30, 2019
What a joke thread grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by Readonee35L(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2019
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Readonee35L:
You're welcome
is this the PIC the OP is referring to

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by Readonee35L(m): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
is this the PIC the OP is referring to
Yh
Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Readonee35L:
Yh
are u d OP?

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
youngsahito:
grin grin grin op is confused grin grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by Readonee35L(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
are u d OP?
No
Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by evil1: 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
dat is wen u re marrying a retired but never tired Ashawo
Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by Pentasoft1978: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
What's the essence of that cloth, is better she wears white bra and white skirt?.....nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by Chubhie: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
Readonee35L:
You're welcome
My sanctuary opened for umunna and umunadi to fest on undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by OkunrinOloro: 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
Here is the picture.

OP you can thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by youngsahito(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
Here is the picture.
OP you can thank me later.
I sight u
Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by youngsahito(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Readonee35L:
You're welcome
This woman carry something no be small.i feel like sucking it
Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by Readonee35L(m): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
youngsahito:
This woman carry something no be small.i feel like sucking it

Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by youngsahito(m): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
[quote author=Readonee35L post=77987164][/quote]This is the Koko.. I go suck am orange
Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Readonee35L:
No
then how did u know it's d pic he's been trying to upload
Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by Readonee35L(m): 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
then how did u know it's d pic he's been trying to upload
He uploaded the file.
But the format is unrecognized by the server.
I downloaded the file and made it compatible with the server.
And i uploaded it
Re: Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
Readonee35L:

He uploaded the file.
But the format is unrecognized by the server.
I downloaded the file and made it compatible with the server.
And i uploaded it
k. dat does it for me. am very satisfied with this your explanation

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) / Issue solved (closed thread) / Girls Are Not To Be Trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.