Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint (84258 Views)

Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos / 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Priceless200(f): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
People will soon start saying 'fallen' boobs, as for me Soberdrunk whether standing, fallen, sitting, laying, dancing, jumping, or flying, boobs is boobs!! angry
Lmaoooo ooo... cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by itsandi(m): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Don't teach that small girl bad tin

1 Like

Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Gabaleve(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
that's why she nor dey husband house
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
When the child grows up to become a harlot the stupid mother will began to wonder. By the way were is the father of the child?
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by gbishman: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
Person marry Ashawo, say na wife e marry
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by lagos18(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
more birthdays coming,,, let me prepare my eyes
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by kingxsamz(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
dionflex:
D Breast Dey Point Ground grin grin grin grin

lol
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by okerekeikpo: 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nice one,my wife will do the same or even more
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by no1madman(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by no1madman(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Icon79(m): 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Saggy boobs shocked

No Thanks

O pari
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by wane01(m): 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
am just wondering about the camera man and person that will put the shine shine
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by DreamSonInlaw(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Beautiful woman but I don't know why her husband will allow her do this
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by darlenese(f): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
just one kid and the ... died?
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by ugoman1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
VeeBuzzer:
jeez what kinda world do we live in.
I taya p
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
That boobs looks depressed angry
I wonder what might have happened to them that they couldn't even smile for the sake of camera.
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
bmos:

Permission granted. Go ahead. By the time demons of uncladness in her transfers into you, we shall begin to see full blown madmen on the street.
was I talking to you?

Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Illegal44: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
This is kinda serious
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Tecno66: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
NEHLIVE:
People, for strange reasons continue to exhibit nudity at every opportunity they get. These photos of a woman who decided to expose her upper body alongside her 1 year daughter to celebrate the little angel has gone viral.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/mother-goes-topless-with-her-daughter-for-her-1-year-birthday-photos
She must be a baby mama to do this. She no send because no man go ask am say why you naked like this.
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Tecno66: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
gypsey:
When the child grows up to become a harlot the stupid mother will began to wonder. By the way were is the father of the child?
maybe na baby mama.
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by anitapreeti(f): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I pulled ya legs...I'm kiddin oh..Lol..beat wife ke..straight call me let me beat him up... grin

Better!
Cos I would gladly join your sisters tongue
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Lalas247(f): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

If only husbands could beat their wives more... grin
U no well o lol that’s if she has one ...
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by nairanaira12: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Papiikush:
Boobs with low self esteem. My wife better not try this shìt.

You should be a Hoe to show the world your body. Bìtch I paid the dowry for those silly boobs.

Most, if not all, the women doing this are single mothers
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Verami(f): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Not beautiful though
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by nairanaira12: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
DreamSonInlaw:
Beautiful woman but I don't know why her husband will allow her do this

And you think she is staying with her husband? I'm 99% sure that she is a single mother

1 Like

Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by baddosky1: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
IamRaizo:
and by then, rape would be just an ordinary thing...

Women would lose their respect and worth too..

They've already lost it! These days, you could ask a girl out today and she'll be expecting you to bleep her the next day
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by vivyXx3(f): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
Is this a new style cos it makes no sense undecided
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by DrGoodmanFather: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Awon Eyan Shaniqua and Shaunte. We know them
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tecno66:
maybe na baby mama.
i believe so.
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Kowor(f): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
doctorkush:
those boobs tho.... reason why i want to be a photographer gan gan! ... and body painter too... cheesy
Oniranu grin
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
vivyXx3:
Is this a new style cos it makes no sense undecided
I thought this is the sort of attention women enjoys seeking grin grin
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by zyzxx(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Looks cute tho.
can you practice such?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] / How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.