Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? (1221 Views)

Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away / My Love Life Is In Crises: At 43 Years Old,how Do I Start All Over? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by Fongido(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
Is it possible for someone who has finished higher institution to start all over again maybe bcoz of one thing or the other.

Share your thoughts and experiences.
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by iamJ(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
start again as per?

Get a 2nd degree? Yes na one of my friends then was doing both part time and full time in the same school, maths and computer science

You can get a 2nd degree if you want
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by mofeoluwadassah: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by Fongido(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
iamJ:
start again as per?

Get a 2nd degree? Yes na one of my friends then was doing both part time and full time in the same school, maths and computer science

You can get a 2nd degree if you want
As you didn't like your course then you feel like writing jamb again and go for the course of your choice
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
Sure you can.
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by iamJ(m): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
Fongido:

As you didn't like your course then you feel like writing jamb again and go for the course of your choice
no need to write that yeye jamb again, if its 100 level, you can do change of course, if its 200l you can still do it but you will loose a year that is the only problem

talk to your course supervisor abt it, its not hard, you will only loose a year
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by Fongido(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
iamJ:
no need to write that yeye jamb again, if its 100 level, you can do change of course, if its 200l you can still do it but you will loose a year that is the only problem

talk to your course supervisor abt it, its not hard, you will only loose a year
This one you have graduated. I don't mean when you are still in school but the years spent is discouraging
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by Fongido(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tahra:
Sure you can.
After spending those years?
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
Fongido:
After spending those years?
Why not?
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by nddydamzi(f): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mr op,if you get determination and better bar..
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by iamJ(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
Fongido:

This one you have graduated. I don't mean when you are still in school but the years spent is discouraging
you have graduated? then its even easy, you can get another degree na, you dont need jamb at all
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by Fongido(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
iamJ:
you have graduated? then its even easy, you can get another degree na, you dont need jamb at all
Actually it's a friend of mine. he's so confused but I'm trying to tell him to manage the one he has but he's not convinced
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by iamJ(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
Fongido:

Actually it's a friend of mine. he's so confused but I'm trying to tell him to manage the one he has but he's not convinced
for nigeria course doesn't matter, its what you finished with that matters and your working experience, my job today, its what i learned at niit and on youtube that got me the job, my degree na for documentation purposes

let him relax jor
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by Ramanto(m): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
iamJ:
for nigeria course doesn't matter, its what you finished with that matters and your working experience, my job today, its what i learned at niit and on youtube that got me the job, my degree na for documentation purposes

let him relax jor
maybe the person in question did not graduate well
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by iamJ(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ramanto:

pass? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy him na pass him get, abeg 3rd mainland bridge dey open for business
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by Dharneehell(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
iamJ:
pass? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy him na pass him get, abeg 3rd midland bridge dey open for business

Mainland!

@Op, Doesn't make sense.
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by iamJ(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dharneehell:

Mainland!

@Op, Doesn't make sense.
I no be lagos boy, thanks will correct it

1 Like

Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by Fongido(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ramanto:

He didn't study a course of his choice. he accepted the course bcoz he wanted to be in university but now he knows better
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by Windflower(f): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
Fongido:

He didn't study a course of his choice. he accepted the course bcoz he wanted to be in university but now he knows better
Same here,mine was because of my o level result. After I finished my aunty told me to go back and choose a good course that she would even sponsor me but I declined.
I had rather go for my masters than go back to uni,its depends on your friend,if he believes the new course he is going to study is worth it. What works for taiye might not work for kehinde,on a lighter note,the course one reads doesn't really matter in the Nigeria of today. My thought tho
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by SenhorSean(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yh ....its possible
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by jumaian(m): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
Well, a friend of mine did the same thing. After graduating in a course his dad forced him to do, then he start all over in another university with his dream course. My take, you need to consider the age factor. In Nigeria, once you are above 26, it's very difficult to get a Job as a graduate. So if you graduated at 26, and you are starting all over. It is not a good idea. I will advice you get certifications as a back up to your first degree. But if you think age is on your side, then go for it.
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yes, its very much possible.
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by Fongido(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Windflower:

Same here,mine was because of my o level result. After I finished my aunty told me to go back and choose a good course that she would even sponsor me but I declined.
I had rather go for my masters than go back to uni,its depends on your friend,if he believes the new course he is going to study is worth it. What works for taiye might not work for kehinde,on a lighter note,the course one reads doesn't really matter in the Nigeria of today. My thought tho
he's thinking of going for computer science with intentions of being self employed. that's what he has passion for. many got mad at him for studying something else instead of computer science.
Re: Is it Possible To Start All Over Again After Graduating? by Fongido(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
jumaian:
Well, a friend of mine did the same thing. After graduating in a course his dad forced him to do, then he start all over in another university with his dream course. My take, you need to consider the age factor. In Nigeria, once you are above 26, it's very difficult to get a Job as a graduate. So if you graduated at 26, and you are starting all over. It is not a good idea. I will advice you get certifications as a back up to your first degree. But if you think age is on your side, then go for it.
He's 23 now

(1) (Reply)

Rat Crawls Into A Man's Short While Eating In A Restaurant / Must Married People Sleep In The Same Room.? / I Love To Suck P*ssy, See How I Suck P*ssy - Man Shares Video Of Him Sucking Psy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.