Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC (66419 Views)

Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition / Top 5 Secrets Of The Statue Of Liberty You Probably Didn’t Know (photos) / I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Daboomb: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
ReachHard:
Children of nowadays.

Those days, we were bending down and studying.

Now, they're only twerking and taking selfies.

No wonder na only Third Class full labor market today. Mtschewwwwww!

I just wonder what they gain out of all these "openly seductive" gyrations?

Small time now, when deranged boyz will visit them int heir room and r@pe them, they will be crying marginalisation!
Statute Trouble stand jeje, u wan go wake am.
Silly girl, is that what her father snt her to school to do?

Maybe they should introduce flogging at the Universty level sef because thisis eally getting out of hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by myjobsfinder(m): 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
I read a similar story @ campuspeep. She thought she was doing me.
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Ysakaws1: 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Goldeno:
M . U . M . U

I don't blame you. I can imagine you've been craving for free MB just to come here and be stupid.

Shift Jare
One thing I will never do is deceive people. When you are foolish, I let you know that you are foolish without hesitation. Brother, YOU ARE FOOLISH. I also pray you quickly realise before it is too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT / I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) / See What A University Student Still Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.