Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Get Your Desired Breast, Butt And Hip Shape With This NAFDAC Approved Solution. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Your Desired Breast, Butt And Hip Shape With This NAFDAC Approved Solution. (2928 Views)

How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? / Guys, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Did Breast & Butt Surgery / Photo Of A Lady With Massive Butt And A Guy Staring At Her Will Make You Droll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Desired Breast, Butt And Hip Shape With This NAFDAC Approved Solution. by femalehealth: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hello ladies in the house,

Do you have small breasts?
Are your breasts saggy, tiny and fallen?
Do you desire to get the curvy hips and butt?
Then read on….!!!!
******************************************************************************************************************
Having small breasts or flat butts might not be an issue per se, but what happens if you want to go into modelling, photo-shoots and any other lime light event that will need such features, but then you get kicked out because you lack them? cry cry

Ladies have lost, not just the men they fell in love with, but their self-esteem has hit zero on the measurement bar. Imagine trying to pad your butt and you are heading to a party or something else that is public. Then let’s say you are to hit the dance floor and a potential suitor or crush is there. All of a sudden your breast or butt pad falls off and everyone looks at you like you are a poo collector. With your head bowed in shame, you’d simply leave that place and decide not to ever hang out there again. embarassed embarassed

I have been there before. I lost my fiancée to my girlfriend who as thick as F. When modelling agencies began springing up in Nigeria around from 2013, I sought to become a model because, everyone always told me to venture into it. But my boobs were lesser than the cup A size, as well, my hip size was lesser than 25…I tried a lot of things, except surgery, no way. I did the warm water boobs therapy, tried some solutions on I found on nairaland, tried a lot of Nigerian products, yet no result.

But now the story has changed, I was on Instagram sometime early last year and found some solution that changed my life forever!! ..This solution has been approved by Hollywood female celebrities. And it will interest you to know that a 5 star performing Nollywood actress in the name of Yvonne Jegede, used this same solution to enlarge her boobs that every man sulks at. cheesy cheesy

The 2-in-1 solution, helped boost not just my boobs, but gave me the hour glass shape and big butt I have always desired.
The good thing about this solution is that:

1. Firms up your sagged breasts.
2. Fights stretch marks.
3. Balances unequal size of breasts
4. Enhances small breasts growth
5. Enlarges hips and butts
6. Lifts low breasts.

You will definitely see results from the 7th day of constant use…..in 30 days results wouldn’t be in doubts.
The good thing about the solution is that they are made from natural ingredients and have no side effects whatsoever. Surgeons are doing their best to block this channel from coming into Nigeria. But we have got you covered.

If you are really on the flat level like I used to be or find yourself in any position of the above then click the link in my signature to gain FREE access to the platform I created, where I share how you too can benefit…
I have attached testimonies of people I shared this with and the massive results they have gotten.

Click the link in my signature gain FREE access....

Re: Get Your Desired Breast, Butt And Hip Shape With This NAFDAC Approved Solution. by femalehealth: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
It cannot go wrong....testimonies......

contact us today on 0.8.0.7.5.7.0.6.1.7.3

Re: Get Your Desired Breast, Butt And Hip Shape With This NAFDAC Approved Solution. by femalehealth: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2017
Results are permanent, never in doubt, grin

Best part of this is that your stretch marked breasts or bums become stretch mark free.... wink

Check our signature or reach us via 0.8.0.7.5.7.0.6.1.7.3
Re: Get Your Desired Breast, Butt And Hip Shape With This NAFDAC Approved Solution. by femalehealth: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2017
what Yvonne Jegede never told us, while she was schooling at Cyprus, she came in contact with this solution, and bam she became the busty baby we know today......

Permanent results....

Re: Get Your Desired Breast, Butt And Hip Shape With This NAFDAC Approved Solution. by femalehealth: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
UPDATE:

Our attention has recently been drawn to some 'supposed' breasts and butt solutions in current circulation at the price of =N=5,000 - =N=7,000. Please, our products are directly gotten from Australia, not India, USA or even UK, snoop around the internet and discover for yourself. Do not end up looking for something cheap and then you end up harming yourself. Most dealers who sell more than our price, buy from us and they tweak the price up, then begin to sell on Jumia and even Konga to buyers.
Re: Get Your Desired Breast, Butt And Hip Shape With This NAFDAC Approved Solution. by femalehealth: 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2017

We are a phone call or WhatsApp chat away...
Re: Get Your Desired Breast, Butt And Hip Shape With This NAFDAC Approved Solution. by femalehealth: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2017
From another client....

Re: Get Your Desired Breast, Butt And Hip Shape With This NAFDAC Approved Solution. by femalehealth: 4:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Almost running out of stock.
Re: Get Your Desired Breast, Butt And Hip Shape With This NAFDAC Approved Solution. by femalehealth: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2017
smiley
Re: Get Your Desired Breast, Butt And Hip Shape With This NAFDAC Approved Solution. by femalehealth: 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
Still on the matter, we are running outta stock, grab while you still can.
Re: Get Your Desired Breast, Butt And Hip Shape With This NAFDAC Approved Solution. by femalehealth: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2017
We are always here to serve you better..

(1) (Reply)

Patient Dies As Russian Surgeon Takes Selfie With Her Bare Breasts (pics) / Nigerian Girl Sends Boyfriend N75,000 For Easter / Pregnancy Look Nice On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.