Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,322 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Guys, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Did Breast & Butt Surgery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Did Breast & Butt Surgery (551 Views)

7 Celebrities That Did Breast And Hips Plastic Surgery 2020 / Get Your Desired Breast, Butt And Hip Shape With This NAFDAC Approved Solution. / Let's Talk Sex: OAP Toolz, Disclose What A Sex Partner Did To Her During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Did Breast & Butt Surgery by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
grin

She did some butt and bossom enhancement.... through surgery...
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Did Breast & Butt Surgery by Faber(m): 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
I go use middle pinch am, as she dey sleep. The silicone ballon go explode.

Then I go leave her find another babe with natural front and back grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Did Breast & Butt Surgery by taylor88(m): 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
undecided
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Did Breast & Butt Surgery by VeryWickedGoat: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
Keep fucking it till it bursts then dump her.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Did Breast & Butt Surgery by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Keep fucking it till it bursts then dump her.

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Did Breast & Butt Surgery by MatrixReloaded: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
You can't touch Bress, u can't give doggy, it's all about slow and steady wins the race. I won't enjoy the relationship. If your bress is small and ur hips is not curvy just have a very tight pussy Am good...
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Did Breast & Butt Surgery by PerfectStranger(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Faber:
I go use middle pinch am, as she dey sleep. The silicone ballon go explode.

Then I go leave her find another babe with natural front and back grin grin
My nigga grin

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Did Breast & Butt Surgery by Demigod22: 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
Our relationship will also go through surgery and all of us will be fake, fvcking fake body in our fake relationship.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Did Breast & Butt Surgery by Sekoni003(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Question ain't for me cheesy, my girl already had a BBL and I was there for her all through. Open your minds wink
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Did Breast & Butt Surgery by Psych412(f): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2022

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Did Breast & Butt Surgery by Nonexisting1: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Whether they are plastic, metal or bottle, my business with the vagina gender starts and ends with breast and pussy with the former being priority. Whatever she does to enhance them is not my business. As long as she has big breast and slim body, I'm good.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Did Breast & Butt Surgery by Jeon(f): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
“RIGHT NOW, WE’RE SEEING A HUGE SHIFT IN MEN UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY,”.
“THE GUYS HAVE REALLY COME FORWARD AND ARE GOING THROUGH MORE SURGERY THAN WE THINK.”

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/penis-enhancement-procedures-increase-as-bbls-die-out.4998616/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjb9vmnh9H6AhV7hf0HHV69CpsQFnoECAgQAg&usg=AOvVaw2PSjrJicNPtf4q9RD4W-oz

A 2019 Report The American Society of Plastic Surgeons revealed that more than 1.3 million plastic surgeries were performed on men in 2018 alone, which is a 29 percent increase since 2000

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Did Breast & Butt Surgery by Olojuobinrin(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
It’s not even possible for me to see fake brezz and I will not know , it’s impossible and jo I don’t even need a partner, bleep them and discard them ! Fresh bannie to a new Manchi nah old kpekus from another Manchi

(1) (Reply)

This White Boy Said He Called His Friend In Hell / How Long Shall He Woo A Lady? / There's Love In Sharing ( Caption This Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.