Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) (38422 Views)

Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
and so what next Okoye brings down the dollar to commensurate with the naira ba story for the muntula. if u love yourself, enter bush and go to farm
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by toseen7: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
iyobs7:
That's not Paul. That's peter.
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
Badonasty:

K
undecided
After quoting the only thing that came out of your head was K sad..
Knee down lemme pray for you
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by emerged01(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
iyobs7:
Na only u get eye. Even the blogger no know different from Peter and Paul.
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Divay22:

undecided
After quoting the only thing that came out of your head was K sad..
Knee down lemme pray for you

Oshey lady evangelist
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by blowjob: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
RUBBBISH... angry
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Badonasty:

Oshey lady evangelist
I'm serious o... Every unfriendly spirit and that of K in you must leave angry
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
Divay22:

I'm serious o... Every unfriendly spirit and that of K in you must leave angry

Start praying nigbayen
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
Badonasty:

Start praying nigbayen
undecided
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
emerged01:

I was beginning to doubt my eyes till I saw the post of who you quoted.
Paul is the one with dreads, I don't know why people still struggle to differentiate between both of them.
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
Divay22:

undecided

You no wan pray again ni...
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Badonasty:

You no wan pray again ni...
Nah...
The spirit just told me, what's worrying you is beyond what the human eyes can see grin tongue
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by Abayor7: 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
josieboy5:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

Cc: Seun, kindly ask your mods to stop this guy, he's been spamming Nairaland for months now
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by sholaypompon(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
encryptjay:

I was beginning to doubt my eyes till I saw the post of who you quoted.
Paul is the one with dreads, I don't know why people still struggle to differentiate between both of them.
This is Paul bro and that is his son Andre,, Peter is more muscular and his son Cameron is older than Andre
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
if una play basketball, is that one news? Mtwee. .come and se me and my papa playing long tennis or me and my pickin drinking garri with kwilikwii. .rubbish

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by jaylawrence: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
josieboy5:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
lol, scammer
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by Oxenomy: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
emerged01:

Mr. ITK.. Paul normally calls himself King Rudy(Rudeboy)
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by donnish69: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
and so? make we fry beans? undecided
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Divay22:

Nah...
The spirit just told me, what's worrying you is beyond what the human eyes can see grin tongue

K
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Them be two later they become one
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by ikp120(m): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
iyobs7:
So na Peter dey use Paul IG account, ba? undecided Huh? undecided
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by bigpicture001: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
...colonial mentality...what has happened to good igbo names...which one is "adre..." when dey grow up now and behave like oyinbo adre 's u wld start to complain. jidenna is still successful and famous even with the name jidenna...nonsense!!!!!
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by Ukalejohn(m): 5:49am On Oct 09, 2017
This is Peter not Paul Op lipsrsealed
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by Angelcute(f): 6:12am On Oct 09, 2017
but peter is always on shows, paul has been spending time with his kids....its lovely
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 09, 2017
They even have time for that one. Off to hustle jhoor
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by Otunla236: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2017
I just like this man with his humility
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2017
lovely sight
Re: Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room / BBNaija S6: Boma Almost Assaults Angel After She Said She's His Mate / Video Of DJ Xgee Performing At Basketmouth Lord Of The Ribs 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.