Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK (29321 Views)

Anthony Ugochukwu Is Dead / Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation / Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by Jesusloveyou: 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
Wow

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by SmartchoiceNGR: 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
nwaanambra1:

keep deceiving yourself.

keep thinking that igbos are like afonjas. have you ever asked yourself why are the igbos silent on the murder of kanu.

Go and ask about the story of the chicken's chicks, the duck's chicks and their reaction to the kidnap of their chicks by the kite.
Lol face Kenneth.

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by LionDeLeo: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
omenka:
The Afonja Ugochukwu doesn't wanna participate in that Egwu Eke swimming competition! cheesy
I don't understand undecided

Did they enter the mud on their own or it was a python just displaying some dancing skills grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by omenka(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
BrutalJab:

look at how quack ur English is Omenka. Seun will pay you, don't worry.
Stop begging for my attention. I give it only when I feel like. If I don't wanna, and not in the mood, even if you hang yourself by your balls on my windscreen, i'd just use the wiper. cheesy

That is how much I could ignore people like you. tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by LionDeLeo: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
omenka:
Lmao! grin

Even when those boys swam in the mud, it was still a trap against the zoo. cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by Michael004: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Mr. Ugochukwu Keneth is an "afonja" grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by omenka(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I don't understand undecided

Did they enter the mud on their own or it was a python just displaying some dancing skills grin grin
The Python only grimaced at them and they went genuflecting in obeisance in a pool of mud.

When that happened, the Python wasn't even twerking yet. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by LionDeLeo: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
omenka:
Stop begging for my attention. I give it only when I feel like. If I don't wanna, and not in the mood, even if you hang yourself by your balls on my windscreen, i'd just use the wiper. cheesy

Choi,

You want make somebody commit suicide tonight? undecided

Pls just give him even if na 2 min of your time, even if not today. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by LionDeLeo: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
omenka:
The Python only grimaced at them and they went genuflecting in obeisance in a pool of mud.

All these, and python had not started yet? grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by Jesusloveyou: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
SpComedy:
Relative? Kenneth Lai Ugochukwu should ask the Fg to produce Kanu on the 17th oct. cos everyone is interested and most are waiting
your iPod Turkish envoy said your idiotic pigs of Biafra leader is fine

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by Fulmigati: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
These guys always so jubilant once a single random Igbo comes out against Kanu. Who da hell is Kenneth Ugochukwu and why should anybody care what he wants?

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by BrutalJab: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
omenka:

LionDePiglo, is that your conscience pricking you or what?

If only your attention can free you from mental slavery and chronic zombiezim, you would have been useful to the society.

Don't even bother to reply cos you aren't gonna ever make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by Ngokafor(f): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Two gay men masturbating and quoting one another...dumbos.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by CeterisXVII: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
nwaanambra1:
gosh! u really need to get yourself a job men!

this guy is using reverse psychology on the FGN of Nigeria!

He just sold a dummy to them!

the court will now force the federal government to prove how Nnamdi kanu was able to escape to Uk without his paspports!

The British government will now be force to declare a force-major on Nigeria and ask that the government should provide proves that Nnamdi Kanu is in Uk as they claimed!

The senator will be called to tell what he know about his bailiff!

the immigration service will explain how a person can leave this county without evidence without passport.

this is a pure case of when u r digging a pit for your enemy - dont dig it too deep in case u mistakenly fall into it.

NIGERIA WILL REALIZE THAT ITS NOT EVERYBODY YOU CAN MURDER AND GET AWAY WITH IT. THEY MURDERED EL-ZAKZAKY AND HIS WIFE AND HID IT - NOW THEY MURDERED NNAMDI KANU AND HIS PARENTS AND STILL BELIEVE THEY CAN HIDE IT TOO.

WE ARE SILENTLY WATCHING.

We will see how this goes.
Sir, this dummy will not fly. In fact the person flying this kite, has just shot himself in the rear, by doing this. Let me explain. If Kanu was able to find his way into the British embassy in Benin Republic or Cameroun, as a British citizen he may ask for help on medical grounds or whateva humanitarian grounds, he can think of. The embassy has an obligation to help its' citizens in need. All they need to do, is give him a temporary travel document with which he can travel to the UK. Once he gets abroad, he can start processing another passport through the Home Office, under the guise that his passport went missing, or was stolen, or whateva. I have seen it happen before... live! grin

Secondly, British embassy officials cannot be summoned to answer any case in Nigerian courts in respect of Kanu, due to the diplomatic immunity they have. They can provide answers to the foreign affairs ministry, who would then tender their documented 'official' position, responses or written letters in court.

Thirdly, the level of British commercial interests or trade in Nigeria is worth millions of dollars. Trade between Nigeria and UK is expected to reach $4.5 billion dollars post-Brexit period. Do you think Britain would risk the value of these investments for Kanu, who has Nigerian ancestry (and not even British one, o!) even though he simply carries their passport? Think again.

Would Britain jeopardise that volume of trade and antagonise the Nigerian govt, in favour of Kanu? I think not! He is not a member of their royal family, secret service, armed forces or government, o! His group has also been branded a terrorist group by the Nigerian govt, and Britain has strong anti-terrorism laws and regulations in place now, especially with the recent occurrences in Britain!

Finally, Kanu's brother has just tightened the noose around Abaribe's neck. If the Federal govt gets a good lawyer, they will turn the case around and compel Abaribe to produce Kanu. Failure to do so, will lead to a drama that will not be easily forgotten. Kanu's brother and lawyer are doing all these to pre-empt the October 17th case. We are all waiting and watching to see how this drama plays out.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by BrutalJab: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Choi,
You want make somebody commit suicide tonight? undecided
Pls just give him even if na 2 min of your time, even if not today. cheesy
keep fooling urself, it's allowed.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by UduMgbo1: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
[s]
omenka:

[/s] claptrap

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by UduMgbo1: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by UduMgbo1: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Lmao! grin

Even when those boys swam in the mud, it was still a trap against the zoo. cheesy cheesy
[/s]

1 Like

[s]
omenka:
The Afonja Ugochukwu doesn't wanna participate in that Egwu Eke swimming competition! cheesy
[/s]
Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by CeterisXVII: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
nwaanambra1:
keep deceiving yourself.

keep thinking that igbos are like afonjas. have you ever asked yourself why are the igbos silent on the murder of kanu.

Go and ask about the story of the chicken's chicks, the duck's chicks and their reaction to the kidnap of their chicks by the kite.
Everyone knows your people very well. They are silent because Kanu is not dead. And they know it for a fact. If they had one iota of proof that he was no longer alive, they would have started shouting hysterically all over the media, and accusing everyone of genocide, like they normally do. We know your attitude to these things, quite well. Your people are experts at blowing things out of proportion, and making it seem like they are the only ones that are suffering from a particular problem.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by Michael004: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
nwaanambra1:

gosh! u really need to get yourself a job men!

this guy is using reverse psychology on the FGN of Nigeria!

He just sold a dummy to them!

the court will now force the federal government to prove how Nnamdi kanu was able to escape to Uk without his paspports!

The British government will now be force to declare a force-major on Nigeria and ask that the government should provide proves that Nnamdi Kanu is in Uk as they claimed!

The senator will be called to tell what he know about his bailiff!

the immigration service will explain how a person can leave this county without evidence without passport.

this is a pure case of when u r digging a pit for your enemy - dont dig it too deep in case u mistakenly fall into it.

NIGERIA WILL REALIZE THAT ITS NOT EVERYBODY YOU CAN MURDER AND GET AWAY WITH IT. THEY MURDERED EL-ZAKZAKY AND HIS WIFE AND HID IT - NOW THEY MURDERED NNAMDI KANU AND HIS PARENTS AND STILL BELIEVE THEY CAN HIDE IT TOO.

WE ARE SILENTLY WATCHING.

We will see how this goes.
Bros, how far na? Wey kanu na?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by nwaanambra1(m): 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
CeterisXVII:

Sir, this dummy will not fly. In fact the person flying this kite, has just shot himself in the behind, by doing this. Let me explain. If Kanu was able to find his way into the British embassy in Benin Republic or Cameroun, as a British citizen he may ask for help on medical grounds or whateva humanitarian grounds, he can think of. The embassy has an obligation to help its' citizens in need. All they need to do, is give him a temporary travel document with which he can travel to the UK. Once he gets abroad, he can start processing another passport under the guise that his passport went missing, or was stolen, or whateva. I have seen it happen before... live!

funny assumptions Sir - are you now saying the British government is not aware that Kanu has a case with the Nigerian government - and will just issue him a travel permit knowing fully well their so-called "high level of British commercial interest or trade" will be affected by such action?

Secondly, British embassy officials cannot be summoned to answer any case in Nigerian courts in respect of Kanu, due to the diplomatic immunity they have. They can provide answers to the foreign affairs ministry, who would then tender their documented responses or written letters in court.

that is still an answer to a summon!

Thirdly, the level of British commercial interests or trade in Nigeria is worth millions of dollars. Trade between Nigeria and UK is expected to reach $4.5 billion dollars post-Brexit period. Do you think Britain would risk the value of these investments for Kanu, who has Nigerian ancestry (and not even British one, o!) even though he simply carries their passport? Think again. His group has been branded a terrorist group by the Nigerian govt, and Britain has strong anti-terrorism laws and regulations, especially with the recent occurrences in Britain! Would they jeopardise that volume of trade and antagonise the Nigerian govt, in favour of Kanu?

this paragraph just rendered all your argument to not! you shot yourself on the foot here.

Finally, Kanu's brother has just tightened the noose around Abaribe's neck. If the Federal govt gets a good lawyer, they will turn the case around and compel Abaribe to produce Kanu. Failure to do so, will lead to a drama that will not be easily forgotten. Kanu's brother and lawyer are doing all these to pre-empt the October 17th case. We are all waiting and watching to see how this drama plays out.

if you are as smart as you try to be, you would av realized that he has actually loosened the noose the federal government dropped on the senator's neck and smartly placed it on the floor as a trap for the government to trip on. i wont explain the details to you - like i said, we will all see how it unfolds.

Let me give you a heads-up - the government will avoid calling for Kanu's arrest come October 17 - bc they know it will lead to the exhuming of a corpse they assumed buried but never noticed the arm is still above the grave. food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by nwaanambra1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ngokafor:

Two gay men masturbating and quoting one another...dumbos.

sorry dear its not "two gay men" its a single individual.

He is a mentally deranged man suffering from cluster B of personality disorders- that is, sociopathy, borderline, narcissism, and histrionic.

He also suffers from Bipolar I with Psychotic Features and Schizoid Personality Disorder.

Another sad part to the whole thing is, he is afflicted with depressions - i mean major, chronic and manic depressions.

He is afflicted with a rare form of Stockholm syndrome - this form seems to make him love the people he fears the most - the north/hausa-fulani oligarch - its like loving the man that beats the hell out of you.

The guy is a nut case - he badly needs psychological help - serious psychological help. thou he doesn't know it yet until he runs nude on the streets laughing to himself. undecided

if you are in doubt as to the singularity of the two monikers, check its pattern of reasoning and comments.

in trying to make it appear as different person, he now uses Firefox and chrome to discuss on same topic at the same time. cheesy

LionDeLeo

omenka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by Ngokafor(f): 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
nwaanambra1:

sorry dear its not "two gay men" its a single individual.

He is a mentally deranged man suffering from cluster B of personality disorders- that is, sociopathy, borderline, narcissism, and histrionic.

He also suffers from Bipolar I with Psychotic Features and Schizoid Personality Disorder.

Another sad part to the whole thing is, he is afflicted with depressions - i mean major, chronic and manic depressions.

He is afflicted with a rare form of Stockholm syndrome - this form seems to make him love the people he fears the most - the north/hausa-fulani oligarch - its like loving the man that beats the hell out of you.

The guy is a nut case - he badly needs psychological help - serious psychological help. thou he doesn't know it yet until he runs nude on the streets laughing to himself. undecided

Are you serious?? shocked....So its one person??....na real wa!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by CeterisXVII: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
nwaanambra1:
funny assumptions Sir - are you now saying the British government is not aware that Kanu has a case with the Nigerian government - and will just issue him a travel permit knowing fully well their so-called "high level of British commercial interest or trade" will be affected by such action?
Yes, they will. It has been done several times in the past. As long as it was not the British embassy in Lagos or Abuja that issued that travel document, it can be done. Simply because Kanu is not a convicted felon, yet! Even if the British embassy issues the document, they will keep silent about it. They do not have to reveal it to anybody. They are not the ones that stood surety for Kanu, or provided him with bail. sad

nwaanambra1:
that is still an answer to a summon!
It is not an answer to a court summons. In fact, no local court here will ever summon the officials of an embassy to court, because it would be an exercise in futility. They are aware that the diplomatic immunity those embassy officials carry, prevents them from doing so. The highest thing the court can do, is to complain to the foreign affairs ministry, and the ministry can ask the British govt/embassy for its' comments. In their response, the embassy can still deny any involvement in Kanu's escape to the UK.

nwaanambra1:
this paragraph just rendered all your argument to not! you shot yourself on the foot here.
No sir, it did not. You are the one that declared the British govt would declare a force-majeure on Nigeria, because of Kanu's disappearance. It would never happen. In fact, my comment buttresses the fact that the British govt would not want to antagonise the Nigerian govt, because of the level of investments at stake, by admitting to helping Kanu with a travel document, (even if they did so, since he is also their citizen).

Try and understand what would happen next. They would go low-key on it. sad The issue would be resolved at the highest diplomatic levels, as the British govt would definitely exonerate itself from assisting Kanu, with travel documents or flight to the UK, because they want to protect their economic interests and volume of international trade with Nigeria. And the Nigerian govt would never be able to prove which British embassy was involved, because they are not so diligent or sharp when it comes to international investigation, and espionage.

If the Nigerian govt is eventually able to discover the British govt/embassy's involvement in the whole matter, (by a small miracle, o! shocked) please be rest assured that the British govt would cut a deal with the Nigerian govt, to protect their trade volumes and commercial interests. Don't be surprised if the British govt then puts Kanu under surveillance in the UK, because of his connections to a group that has been declared as having terrorist links. What if they even offer to repatriate him? Look at Ibori's case. Ibori thought he had escaped for good when he landed in Britain, didn't he? Why do you think Ibori was successfully prosecuted and jailed in the UK after the local courts had declared him not guilty? The British govt kept the Nigerian govt posted, every step of the way.

nwaanambra1:
if you are as smart as you try to be, you would av realized that he has actually loosened the noose the federal government dropped on the senator's neck and smartly placed it on the floor as a trap for the government to trip on. i wont explain the details to you - like i said, we will all see how it unfolds.
How is the noose on the federal govt's neck? You actually think the fed govt would prosecute our immigration services? Get real. shocked They know how porous our land borders are, and once Kanu gets out of the country, the matter is no longer in the hands of our immigration officers. From what I can see here, the noose is actually on Abaribe's neck and that is why he is crying out loudly about how he regrets helping Kanu.

nwaanambra1:
Let me give you a heads-up - the government will avoid calling for Kanu's arrest come October 17 - bc they know it will lead to the exhuming of a corpse they assumed buried but never noticed the arm is still above the grave. food for thought.
Your hypothesis does not follow any known congruent pattern, as it is not based on any verifiable evidence. If the federal govt is positive that Kanu is not dead, but has merely escaped from the country, and they have proof of his whereabouts, they would build a case against his sureties, and compel them to produce him. The ball is still out there, waiting to be played.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by victorioushands: 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mr Ugochukwu is simply fighting for the people although a lot of idiots will call him names. Kanu is an abomination in Igbo land and he is either stopped now or he wil bring doom on all later. It has nothing to do with Biafra. Kanu is seeking for power of dictatorship and that will be worse than our present condition in Nigeria. Only myopic ragtags will not understand.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by Emyogalanya: 12:35am On Oct 09, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

His family member is ready to blow whistle. What's up with you igbo men sef...
I smell sacarsm fg will sonn fall for this and engage the UK in diplomatic row . the man if truly he exist is indirectly asking fg to produce kanu

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by SmartchoiceNGR: 5:42am On Oct 09, 2017
Emyogalanya:
I smell sacarsm fg will sonn fall for this and engage the UK in diplomatic row . the man if truly he exist is indirectly asking fg to produce kanu
Let's wait and see.
Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by unohbethel(m): 5:50am On Oct 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:

This report has really thrown Igbos into confusion cheesy

Very soon, another one go call me Sarr.ki, later I will answer for hunge.rbad or vedaxco.ol grin

small small the truth is coming out...

ok indirectly, u mean u may the owner of those accounts..

kudos to ur stupidity
Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by SmartchoiceNGR: 5:55am On Oct 09, 2017
Kanu cannot create problems here and run to the UK....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by morbeta(m): 5:57am On Oct 09, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaaa Senator Abaribe will be pooing in his pants right now, come 17th of tjis month a bench warrant will be issued and the sureties will held accountable. He miscalculated thinking he will use Kanu's crowd to win election.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by adetoya234: 6:02am On Oct 09, 2017
In every society there are saboteurs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving / Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too / Army Arrests Barinaadaa Gbaranee: Desecrates The Royal Throne In Ogoniland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.