Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? (2386 Views)

Only Girls Are Cautioned Abt Their Virginity, Why? / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by johnterry4: 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2010
why dont naija babes care abt their shape(body)?my own idea of caring abt the body is not just using d best cream in d world but exercise to firm ur body esp cos africans have high tendency to grow fat faster than whites.most naija babe do nothing to firm their body thats why u see them grow fat easily aside that strtch mark,flabby waist,fat flabby arm(aka biceps).why is dis so?women shld cherish their bodies and do whatever to keep it in gud shape but wit what we see everyday,its like they dont even think of dat.what do ya all think?
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2010
I wonder why most guys even in their 20s look like they could be 30mths pregnant shocked Its a norm these days.
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by maedan(f): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2010
Poster I think you are right. Only a few have a fitness awareness or even care what they put into their bodies. They simply console themselves that good clothes and make up can cover a multitude of sins. It's high time we girls change this impression that 90% of our gender has flabby stomach and arms and stretchmarked skin.
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by johnterry4: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2010
maedan:

Poster I think you are right. Only a few have a fitness awareness or even care what they put into their bodies. They simply console themselves that good clothes and make up can cover a multitude of sins. It's high time we girls change this impression that 90% of our gender has flabby stomach and arms and stretchmarked skin.

nice advice.
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by noblegas2(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2010
Poster, i tire 4 dem O! Most of 'em dnt even have Luv 'HANDLES'.
Its cuz of 2 much awuf! Mr.BIGGS 2 day, NWKOBI 2MOROW!
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by KennyG6(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2010
abeg leave the girls alone now aha, if you meet a girl you dont like or find too flabby just walk away all these noise about people and their weights is getting irritating jare esp as the accusers are not the ideal pin up guys themselves
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2010
johnterry4:

why dont naija babes care abt their shape(body)?my own idea of caring abt the body is not just using d best cream in d world but exercise to firm your body esp cos africans have high tendency to grow fat faster than whites.most naija babe do nothing to firm their body thats why u see them grow fat easily aside that strtch mark,flabby waist,fat flabby arm(aka biceps).why is dis so?women shld cherish their bodies and do whatever to keep it in gud shape but wit what we see everyday,its like they dont even think of dat.what do ya all think?

Stop being silly! Just because you know a few girls who are over weight doesn't mean you should so stupidly generalize! I've met guys who weigh 10x what I do . .  and they are not even 30 yet!

maedan:

I'm sorry where did you get your statistics from    undecided

I know a lot of girls and I can count the ones with flabby stomach and arms!  undecided
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by dbigrod(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2010
[size=16pt]
maedan:

na wah o.i never knew women advice themselves o.thats good.the truth is dat its not easy 2 keep ur body in perfect shape.d first thing u need 2 do is choose who ur role model is,as far as keeping fit is concerned.my role model is tyson beckford.i dont yet have his kinda body but am trying.the question i ask myself is why cant i have his kind of body.i may not have so much time to spend in d gym mon 2 friday like he does cos he is s a model,but i try 2 visit d gym every sat morning and evening and jog at least 3 times a week.sometimes u have 2 jog b4 u go 2 work.its not easy .like they say,`no pain,no gain`.
[/size]
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by mamaken: 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2010
Kenny_G:

abeg leave the girls alone now aha, if you meet a girl you dont like or find too flabby just walk away all these noise about people and their weights is getting irritating jare esp as the accusers are not the ideal pin up guys themselves

kenny, well said, let me shake u!, shocked)
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by maedan(f): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2010
Ujujoan:

I'm sorry where did you get your statistics from    undecided

I know a lot of girls and I can count the ones with flabby stomach and arms!  undecided
maedan:

It's high time we girls change this impression that 90% of our gender has flabby stomach and arms and stretchmarked skin.

Like I said, it's an impression that most guys have about us. I never said it was a "statistic" or a factual figure. The poster has this impression, perhaps due to the handful or so he's seen/known. I for one know obesity, or at least, big-bellied, flabby-armed chicks, is a commom phenomenon. It's time for a change tongue.
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2010
johnterry4:

why dont naija babes care abt their shape(body)?my own idea of caring abt the body is not just using d best cream in d world but exercise to firm your body esp cos africans have high tendency to grow fat faster than whites.most naija babe do nothing to firm their body thats why u see them grow fat easily aside that strtch mark,flabby waist,fat flabby arm(aka biceps).why is dis so?women shld cherish their bodies and do whatever to keep it in gud shape but wit what we see everyday,its like they dont even think of dat.what do ya all think?
I thought you already open another topic here undecided https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-410554.0.html why are
you so obsessed with other people body shape? you seriously have no problem to think about.
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2010
maedan:

Like I said, it's an impression that most guys have about us. I never said it was a "statistic" or a factual figure. The poster has this impression, perhaps due to the handful or so he's seen/known. I for one know obesity, or at least, big-bellied, flabby-armed chicks, is a commom phenomenon. It's time for a change tongue.

Well, the poster's obviously stupid so I woundn't worry much about what his impressions are! As for the other doodles who think '90% of girls are flabby-armed and big-bellied', I thibk they all need to take a good look at themselves first. Fat sists better on women that on men and sometimes I wonder why the guys just don't understand that! undecided
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by maedan(f): 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2010
Ujujoan:

Well, the poster's obviously silly so I woundn't worry much about what his impressions are! As for the other doodles who think '90% of girls are flabby-armed and big-bellied', I thibk they all need to take a good look at themselves first. Fat sists better on women that on men and sometimes I wonder why the guys just don't understand that! undecided

Hey chill out, gurl cheesy. The truth is, fat isn't healthy, whether it sits well on a person or not!! I'm not saying all fat, overweight people should commit suicide or hate themselves. But a small change in diet and lifestyle can go a long way.
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by dbigrod(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2010
[size=16pt]uju,dont u think u are overblowing dis issue?or have u had any issue with john terry(what a name). CHILL OUT GIRL.HABA

exercise is gud for everyone to maintain his/her shape .period
[/size]
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by chic2pimp(m): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2010
Another Bash Naija Women Thread abi? undecided grin grin
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by Olisa4all: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2010
chic2pimp:

Another Bash Naija Women Thread abi? undecided grin grin
looks like it
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by waterworks(f): 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2010
stretch mark on skin is not because we dont care abt our bodies please!! some of thgese are hereditory!!
and who says we dont. i know so many naija girls diet here diet there. i guess just not enough.

and it goes both ways. immediately guys graduate form uni nowaday its big stomach for all of them what is it self? some dont evn make it past UNI! 26 year old will be looking like 36 yr old!!! eating in bukkas and drinking beer all day. while branching in sweet sensation in between thier already exercise unfriendly GT bank job!

i know wat we need more beaches!! then we will be m,ore aware!
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by Pweety4me(f): 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2010
It's about d inside not d outside. . . tongue smiley
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by Freiburger(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2010
Simply lack of exercises,
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by platinumnk(f): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2010
Reason why we dont care . . . ummmm cuz u gonna marry us anyway grin
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by Freiburger(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2010
Who wanna marry an amoeba?
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by platinumnk(f): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2010
an ameoba is a bacterium

anyways, I dont give a damm about my looks grin grin grin
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by Kgdavid(m): 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2010
people are too touchy but the fact remains the fact, and the fact is that as a matter of fact fat girl with flabby arms and flabby stomach with stretch marks are an unpleasant sight. don't compare yourselves with the overeating yuppie in gtb because his looks are not his primary asset. fact
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by sagluva(f): 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2010
its not just naija chics. African girls as a whole dont like to excercise,  at my gym i think i'm the only blck chic i see there,  its really sad,  working out is not just so that your body can look good but its also good for your health, Me and my bf work out together all the time. couples should learn to work out together and guys should make tehir girls work out sha. i hate seeing girls with fat stomachs wearing skimpy bikinis at the beach,  puke,  no hate lol grin grin
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by MissyB1(m): 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2010
You all just wait till the Blue Whales on NL descend on You.  grin grin

BTW, Who says stretch marks are attributed to Africans alone? undecided
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by Freiburger(m): 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2010
Missy B:

You all just wait till the Blue Whales on NL descend on You. grin grin

BTW, Who says stretchmarks are attributed to Africans alone? undecided

But it's easily pronounced on African women.
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by AqRiUsAge(f): 12:07am On Mar 10, 2010
johnterry4:

why dont naija babes care abt their shape(body)? It isnt fair to say that tpp09hey dont. I'm Nigerian, and I care.my own idea of caring abt the body is not just using d best cream in d world but exercise to firm your body esp cos africans have high tendency to grow fat faster than whites[b]Really? Is this true?[/b] .most naija babe do nothing to firm their body thats why u see them grow fat easily aside that strtch mark,flabby waist,fat flabby arm(aka biceps).why is dis so?women shld cherish their bodies and do whatever to keep it in gud shape but wit what we see everyday,its like they dont even think of dat.what do ya all think?
I dont think its that Naija females dont care about their bodies. Come on, look around you, EVERYBODY is gaining weight lol. It isnt just us! Non Nigerians also have stretch marks and such,, and stretch marks does NOT know gender, even guys have been seen sporting those zebralines on their arms and thighs. Hey! it happens!
Get out there and see other Africans, other black folks, and other people around the world. Obesity is everywhere, and yeah we've got our share too but some Naija females are still fit and alot of them are pretty health conscious.
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by AqRiUsAge(f): 12:11am On Mar 10, 2010
Freiburger:

But it's easily pronounced on African women.
I've had stretchmarks since I was a child (maybe 6 years old?) and I've always loved them. No, am not overweight, and never have been. When I got them, I was so underweight so I certainly did not get them because I was overweight. Sometimes, stretchmarks arent there because you didnt care for your body. Sometimes you get them because you're extra special  tongue
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by mamagee3(f): 12:17am On Mar 10, 2010
OMG!
Since when did Body fat become a Country thing?
It's quite obvious all these posters calling Nigerian girls are out of ideas
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by AqRiUsAge(f): 12:19am On Mar 10, 2010
Kenny_G:

Riiiight?!
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by mamagee3(f): 12:21am On Mar 10, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

I've had stretchmarks since I was a child (maybe 6 years old?) and I've always loved them. No, am not overweight, and never have been. When I got them, I was so underweight so I certainly did not get them because I was overweight. Sometimes, stretchmarks arent there because you didnt care for your body. Sometimes you get them because you're extra special  tongue
You love Stretchmarks? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? by honeric01(m): 12:26am On Mar 10, 2010
Because they think being fat represent wealth, health and good living.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Approach A Lady For A Date / Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend:show Your Boy Friend Some Love / Abortion Or Marriage...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.