Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Why You Should Compare Yourself As A Prostitute Too: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Compare Yourself As A Prostitute Too: (655 Views)

200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Compare Yourself As A Prostitute Too: by GloryCardinal(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2017
That word you are a prostitute pains me a lot what are you? when you date from one girl\boy to another whom do you think you are?
you are almost like them.
To me I preferred dating ashawo than runs girls because they are less expensive to the level they will be taking care of you in any aspect my sugarmummy is ashawo but I don't care I only want her raba. to be sincere she love me.
Re: Why You Should Compare Yourself As A Prostitute Too: by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 09, 2017
A moment of silence for the OP.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Compare Yourself As A Prostitute Too: by EmperorLee(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2017
undecided

Re: Why You Should Compare Yourself As A Prostitute Too: by 2dice01: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2017
People wey do diss OP 5fingers...

Re: Why You Should Compare Yourself As A Prostitute Too: by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2017
I don't know which is worse. The fact that you didn't make a drop of sense with what you said. Or the fact that there is a problem with your ability to express how you feel in a way people would understand.

I reckon the OP has a point somewhere deep in his mind but after putting an effort and 300 words later, no tangible point was made.. How can we help?

You missed the point you tried to make. I can't pretend to have understood you.

Re: Why You Should Compare Yourself As A Prostitute Too: by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
GloryCardinal:
That word you are a prostitute pains me a lot what are you? when you date from one girl\boy to another whom do you think you are?
you are almost like them.
To me I preferred dating ashawo than runs girls because they are less expensive to the level they will be taking care of you in any aspect my sugarmummy is ashawo but I don't care I only want her raba. to be sincere she love me.

(1) (Reply)

Addiction / A Nairalander Asked For Likes To Go On A Date Got More Than He Wished / Lying/deceiving Wife/husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.