Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Lying/deceiving Wife/husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lying/deceiving Wife/husband (655 Views)

Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lying/deceiving Wife/husband by Leshyne(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2017
Hallo,

My fiancee has lied and I forgave her. But this time it's troubling. She recently got money to invest in biz but lied that she got it from her colleague in the office.

I asked her several times but she said I can go ask the guy, presuming I will not, and I didn't.

I stumbled on her email n saw the alert she got from someone showing where she got the money from and d same guy has been sending her money in the past.

Before I confronted her, I asked her again but she sarcastically dismissed me. Then, I asked her "do u know any Dan" that's the man sending money.

Shocked, she said his a friend and won't answer any question again since I suspected her and kept it secret.

Please, imagine if you were in my shoes, what will you do
Re: Lying/deceiving Wife/husband by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Don't give in to that nonsense attitude she wants to put. She's going on the offensive. Imagine! That's humans though. When you're caught in a compromising situation, you try to get angry, find a fault and turn the table around on your accuser. She can decide not to talk about it for a whole year, make it clear she should understand that you're staying off the whole period too. She obviously lied to you about the source of the money and the history behind it.

The day you let someone use emotional blackmail to win their cases over you, that is the day you lose any relevance in the relationship.

It should be a relationship built on trust, transparency and the likes. Unless, both of you aren't serious and just fuckingg around. Then, she can keep her story for you have no right to it

1 Like

Re: Lying/deceiving Wife/husband by FinallyFamous: 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
Leshyne:
Hallo,

My fiancee has lied and I forgave her. But this time it's troubling. She recently got money to invest in biz but lied that she got it from her colleague in the office.

I asked her several times but she said I can go ask the guy, presuming I will not, and I didn't.

I stumbled on her email n saw the alert she got from someone showing where she got the money from and d same guy has been sending her money in the past.

Before I confronted her, I asked her again but she sarcastically dismissed me. Then, I asked her "do u know any Dan" that's the man sending money.

Shocked, she said his a friend and won't answer any question again since I suspected her and kept it secret.

Please, imagine if you were in my shoes, what will you do
first I cant be in your shoes I've got plenty of shoes myself

So you mean she's secretly collecting money from another man ?

Are you vexed cos she kept it secrete or you vexed cos she denied it or you vexed cos another man is giving her money beside you or you vexed cos the money is more than what you do give her or you vexed that you ain't consider relevant enough to be let-in into your wife's personal business ?

Or you vex cos buhari is the president or you vexed that, Apc is the ruling party, or you vex that Mugabe was oust or u vexed that the incoming presidents son is already displaying dollars on his I.g page or you vexed that he is already declaring himself a minister?

Cos me I'm vexed that I stay in Lagos and hardly rest from the sound of generators each time NEPA "carry light", ;sad I vex whenever I see good guys falling for cheap hoes, undecided I also vex whenever I see a guy forming big boy on I.G with borrowed car but can hardly afford a bicycle tire, I vex gan when ever arsenal lose to man u and my nosy neighbour knock my door to ask how market?. I vex wella whenever I see snake on any thread and glo network didn't let me comment on time as FTC before Lala move it to FP, embarassedI vex when ever I and my younger cousin is with the dstv remote watching telemundo and I want to change it to Supersports3, only for my mum to say Juliet pls increase the volume small I'm coming, lipsrsealed, I vex any time I say a joke only for someone i call a loser in class to say it louder and everyone began laughing, and who even laughed the most is my secret class crush..i vex

So eh en what did you say even happen again?

1 Like

Re: Lying/deceiving Wife/husband by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
FinallyFamous:
first I cant be in your shoes I've got plenty of shoes myself

So you mean she's secretly collecting money from another man ?

Are you vexed cos she kept it secrete or you vexed cos she denied it or you vexed cos another man is giving her money beside you or you vexed cos the money is more than what you do give her or you vexed that you ain't consider relevant enough to be let-in into your wife's personal business ?

Or you vex cos buhari is the president or you vexed that, Apc is the ruling party, or you vex that Mugabe was oust or u vexed that the incoming presidents son is already displaying dollars on his I.g page or you vexed that he is already declaring himself a minister?

Cos me I'm vexed that I stay in Lagos and hardly rest from the sound of generators each time NEPA "carry light", ;sad I vex whenever I see good guys falling for cheap hoes, undecided I also vex whenever I see a guy forming big boy on I.G with borrowed car but can hardly afford a bicycle tire, I vex gan when ever arsenal lose to man u and my nosy neighbour knock my door to ask how market?. I vex wella whenever I see snake on any thread and glo network didn't let me comment on time before Lala move it to FP, embarassedI vex when ever I my younger cousin is with the dstv remote watching telemundo and I want to change it to Supersports3, only for my mum to say Juliet pls increase the volume small I'm coming, lipsrsealed, I vex any time I say a joke only for someone i call a loser in class to say it louder and everyone began laughing, and who even laughed the most is my secret class crush..i vex

So eh en what did you say even happen again?

Kai!! You're really vexing. Very infectious. Now i don dey vex too
Re: Lying/deceiving Wife/husband by FinallyFamous: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
ScotFree:

Kai!! You're really vexing. Very infectious. Now i don dey vex too
you mean my vex is making you vex?

Well, I wonder why a grown-up like randy Orton put on only pants in front of large audience all in the name of wrestling

And why people close their eyes when kissing is still a mystery

But why ladies wear just pants and bra in hip hop videos while the dude are fully dress is not my business

I still don't know why rappers rub their palms in slow motion in many hip hop videos, I guess it you've noticed?

I really cant tell how it happened I'm just bemused, I'm afraid my gfriend added codeine to my coffee

Thank you for listening lemme come and be going

(1) (Reply)

Clipchat Sign Up- Create Clipchat Account | Clipchat Registration Steps / Graphic Photos: Jealous Husband Chops Off Both Hands Of His Wife / How Right Is The Man In The Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.