Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) (2792 Views)

Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by Vanmatrix(m): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
A Facebook friend (name withheld) shared this on her wall. what do you think she should do

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
That man deserves the hottest portion of Hell
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by Homeboiy: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
He just gave her a tribal mark similar to those from the other side

3 Likes

Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by anuoluwapo884(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
Fake story lies everywhere
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by Benjom(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
What's the title of this movie?

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by BlackDBagba: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
shocked
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by Vanmatrix(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
Fake story lies everywhere

no fakes.. its for real
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by Larryfest(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
Your boyfriend na werewolf

3 Likes

Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by MasterKim: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lair lair. Kwontinue.
If you love am, why u come dey ask? Pack go meet am na

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by Vanmatrix(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Larryfest:
Your boyfriend na werewolf

werewolf gang. lols. for me make she dae with the guy. cos she has his signature on her.....no man wld want to venture into DAT lady
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by Vanmatrix(m): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
You can stand a chance of winning N150k and N50k in the on going show me luv sing N dance contest by just following the simple steps.
Make sure you tag and follow @geeclefooficial for a repost and also share your link for more votes.
Drinkwater2life N Goodluck .
#showmeluv

Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
shocked

Haba! After what he did to her still she asked for advice if she gonna continue the relationship? undecided

She must be out of her mind sha.. angry
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lies undecided
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by makydebbie(f): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Don't believe this shiit.
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
No way eay, no human being can do this to fellow humsn being in the name of love... angry angry
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
yoruba demon Nigerian werewolf version grin grin
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Photoshop angry
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by dfo12(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
She is dating Logan. When the Wolverine slaps you to achieve factory-reset mode...

2 Likes

Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by stillondmatter: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
This is deep
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by Lalas247(f): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Op add your source ...

Kimbraa sekxy shinarlaura come and see sad

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by shinarlaura(f): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lalas247:
Op add your source ...

Kimbraa sekxy shinarlaura come and see sad

I swear if a guy do this to me eh, I will lock him up..

And a boyfriend for that matter sef. angry

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by bitchcrafts: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
Man ke , abi lion cheesy
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by Lalas247(f): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

I swear if a guy do this to me eh, I will lock him up..

And a boyfriend for that matter sef. angry
No forget lock up
Those scars are for life ... na to kill the Guy remain angry imagineee
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by Darlingboy4sure(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Wch kind of design is dat? I bliv d guy has sumtin in mind b4 giving her those tribal marks... :PWch kind of design is dat? I bliv d guy has sumtin in mind b4 giving her those tribal marks...
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lalas247:
Op add your source ...

Kimb.raa sek.xy shina.rlaura come and see sad
I doubt the authenticity of the story.
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by Lalas247(f): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
kimbraa:
I doubt the authenticity of the story.
Hence why I asked for source so I just wasted calories here kmt...
False Alarm grin
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by shinarlaura(f): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lalas247:

No forget lock up
Those scars are for life ... na to kill the Guy remain angry imagineee

Am telling you.. some guys acts like beasts. sad

My parents wey born me never ever touch me before, Na boyfriend go design my face like that. I swear ei no better for him.
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by Lalas247(f): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am telling you.. some guys acts like beasts. sad

My parents wey born me never ever touch me before, Na boyfriend go design my face like that. I swear ei no better for him.
Haha I trust u won’t this..
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by OliveCynosure(f): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
Fake story!
This woman was given those marks by a woman who caught her in bed with her husband
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by shinarlaura(f): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha I trust u won’t this..

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Why do people relish posting fake & misleading things on social media?

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/4049496/lady-beaten-given-tribal-marks

(1)

When She Is In Control, You're Screwed / Media Personality Ajike Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Shares Her Life Struggles / Rophynol: Another Drug Menace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.