Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) (38873 Views)

2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality / Thief Caught At Federal University, Wukari, Taraba, Tied & Beaten (Photos) / Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by Oches4me(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
kay29000:
Damn! Look at how they were beating the guy like a goat. I heard Indians are more racists towards blacks than white people are.
but same Nigerians burn Nigeria for stealing yam.
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Loyalblak007:

This is so bad..sad why beat him up when you can call the cops #DIRTY INDIANS
what? shocked if this was in nigeria he would have been burnt alive. infact i think the Indians are more merciful if they only beat him up. Atleaat he will survive.
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Oches4me:
but same Nigerians burn Nigeria for stealing yam.
I wonder o! the Indians are even more merciful for just beating him.
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by ctex4real(m): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Uyi168:
Buh u knw say india better pass naija..
abeg you don go india? How you take reach that conclusion
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by Uyi168: 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
ctex4real:
abeg you don go india? How you take reach that conclusion
I get people for india na..
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by aleeyus(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
Zico5:
I swear it can never be anyone than our brother from the land of the rising sun. They are highly notorious to that level. The mentality of making it no matter what is their undoing. May God help them. Biafra will very very interesting
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by SirLakes: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
chalsnoble:
NCAN
Reporting cool
Shape of head Verified✔✔ grin
Verified

Na dem dem
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by ctex4real(m): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
Uyi168:
I get people for india na..
abeg, make we go there go flex na, as your guy wey i be
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by Uyi168: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
ctex4real:
abeg, make we go there go flex na, as your guy wey i be
Lolz..nor worry..
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
Common sense is no longer common in Nigeria. Three pages, THREE PAGES on Nairaland and no one has even asked IF the allegations against this Nigerian is true. This isn't the first time a black man has been lynched, in some cases murdered and then accused of some random crime he certainly didn't commit, it happens to ALL blacks, in Asia, in Eastern Europe, in the Middle east (Qatar, UAE - the case of the sports presenter's son that was murdered by a jealous rich Arab student) even recently a black american student in his 20's was lynched and murdered in Greece IF not for the CCTV in the club that caught the incident by now the racist pigs would have accused him of raping someone or trying to steal something. These indian dogs are sub human animals, they have a deep lying hatred for black people. THIS IS WHAT WE SHOULD FOCUS ON, instead people are saying - Afonja this, IPOB that. Look at the bigger picture you nincompoops!

IF this hell hole called Nigeria was a sane country, Our consulate in India would invite a representative of the Indian police in the province were this Nigerian was brutally lynched, the representative should present a police statement and PROOF that this Nigerian is actually guilty of what he is being accused of, failure to do that then those who attacked him MUST be brought to book in the next 7 days or else we expel their diplomats and ambassador from Nigeria BUT knowing how clueless this nation is and knowing how inept our minster of foreign affairs is, we probably wouldn't do anything about this!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by SmartMugu: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
Jerrypolo:
And someone thinks this had to do with race?
Yes it does. How many Indians in Nigeria have Nigerians beaten like this? Rather, Nigerians bow to common Indians as racist as they're known to be. No matter what he did, the police should first investigate.
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Loyalblak007:

It's the Nigerian version of jungle justice. It's usually common in third world nations.
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
SmartMugu:

Yes it does. How many Indians in Nigeria have Nigerians beaten like this? Rather, Nigerians bow to common Indians as racist as they're known to be. No matter what he did, the police should first investigate.

I doubt it's race related, Indians also do this to themselves just like Nigerians. But na wa o stealing internationally
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Uyi168:
Buh u knw say india better pass naija..

At all, my colleague who was Indian says Nigeria is way better, she and her husband wanted to come because of a 1million per month salary, when your boy dey find job and is qualified. Naija
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by ctex4real(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
Uyi168:
Lolz..nor worry..
correct wink
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by kn23h(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
angelanto8:
stupid tribalist..did they mention any name :/

They don't need to.

We know the tribe that got whipped in Ondo.

When it comes to whipping mannerless people, Ibos are usually the victims. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
chalsnoble:
NCAN
Reporting cool
Shape of head Verified✔✔ grin

you must be an animal..they are beating a nigerian like that and you are bringing your tribalism the people that clicked like are animals as well.quote me and let me use you to warm up
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
for allegedly trying to rob a House in Malviya Nagar in Southern part of Delhi India.

He must be one of the development agents. grin grin grin

you are a pure dundi..i pray you quote me so i can unleash all my anger on you now
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Zico5:
I swear it can never be anyone than our brother from the land of the rising sun. They are highly notorious to that level. The mentality of making it no matter what is their undoing. May God help them. Biafra will be very very interesting

ewu awusa..this your tribalism is far worse
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by Peacefulgold(m): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
dis is so bad,y would someone buy flight ticket to far away country only to fall so low to stealing ,y not remain in ur country and if u most steal,do it in ur country ,its more understandable Dan flying how many thousand miles and spending so much money only to go and steal... God save u though...
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by LionDeLeo: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
[s]
cristianisraeli:

you are a pure dundi..i pray you quote me so i can unleash all my anger on you now
[/s]
Sharrap.

Go ahead.

Igbos terrorists are fools.
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
Common sense is no longer common in Nigeria. Three pages, THREE PAGES on Nairaland and no one has even asked IF the allegations against this Nigerian is true. This isn't the first time a black man has been lynched, in some cases murdered and then accused of some random crime he certainly didn't commit, it happens to ALL blacks, in Asia, in Eastern Europe, in the Middle east (Qatar, UAE - the case of the sports presenter's son that was murdered by a jealous rich Arab student) even recently a black american student in his 20's was lynched and murdered in Greece IF not for the CCTV in the club that caught the incident by now the racist pigs would have accused him of raping someone or trying to steal something. These indian dogs are sub human animals, they have a deep lying hatred for black people. THIS IS WHAT WE SHOULD FOCUS ON, instead people are saying - Afonja this, IPOB that. Look at the bigger picture you nincompoops!

IF this hell hole called Nigeria was a sane country, Our consulate in India would invite a representative of the Indian police in the province were this Nigerian was brutally lynched, the representative should present a police statement and PROOF that this Nigerian is actually guilty of what he is being accused of, failure to do that then those who attacked him MUST be brought to book in the next 7 days or else we expel their diplomats and ambassador from Nigeria BUT knowing how clueless this nation is and knowing how inept our minster of foreign affairs is, we probably wouldn't do anything about this!

i swear down na true you talk

in asia police will put drugs in your car or bags and collect money from you

the whole thing is annoying and i dont even know what to type

am filled with so much anger and hate right now

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Sharrap.

Go ahead.

Igbos terrorists are fools.

another parasite typing from his face me i face you room...

try traveling to cotonou first then come back

zombie..you think everyone must be igbo
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by Thelma1552: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Luckfully,it's nt 9ja....All we'll be seing is his ashes. #9JA JUNGLE JUSTICE
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by LionDeLeo: 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
[s]
cristianisraeli:

another parasite typing from his face me i face you room...

try traveling to cotonou first then come back

zombie..you think everyone must be igbo

[/s]

Typical way of their thinking.

This thing might just be typing from one dirty slum with one cheap China phone with a free data.

Do I blame you?

I only blame the facelessness of the social media where every wretched and frustrated brat goes to form a billionaire.

Is cotonou your dream foreign land? Abi transport fare never still allow you go? Don't bother about visa, you don't need it, just get your transport fare.
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

Typical way of their thinking.

This thing might just be typing from one dirty slum with one cheap China phone with a free data.

Do I blame you?

I only blame the facelessness of the social media where every wretched and frustrated brat goes to form a billionaire.

Is cotonou your dream foreign land? Abi transport fare never still allow you go? Don't bother about visa, you don't need it, just get your transport fare.

bloody coward...i swear.i wish you could say all this crap face to face...i promise you that you wont be able to eat for 1 week.only an animal would be screaming ipob everywhere.men i really dont know what to type.am filled with so much anger right now.remember one thing.your day is coming and trust me its very near.keep on running your mouth
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by Uyi168: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
pcguru1:

At all, my colleague who was Indian says Nigeria is way better, she and her husband wanted to come because of a 1million per month salary, when your boy dey find job and is qualified. Naija
it depends sha,my peepz over there are balling..
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Is not just about noise on nairaland, should we close a deal outside the forum so that your anger can subside?

you know its obvious you are a yoruba man..good

what is wrong with some of you people?? you for example

you think ipob or biafra issue is a joke(i do not support the break up of nigeria,but nigeria needs restructuring)

you dont want the igbos to go but you hate them?dont you need to see a doctor?

i would go to jail if i fight you outside the ring..be careful what you wish for because you just might get it

a nigerian was assaulted like that and the first thing you say is crap like a secondary school kid.you are surely a secondary school kid.when will you grow up?am giving you some little advise

God knows how to punish people like you...the guy in the video might even be your cousin,yes your cousin and you probably didnt know hes in india

keep running your mouth.you will get what is coming to you soon
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Uyi168:
it depends sha,my peepz over there are balling..

Interesting , could the same way how peeps are suffering here and some dey ball

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men / Lady Slaughters A Child In Owerri, Blames The Holy Spirit / 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.