Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) (38866 Views)

2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality / Thief Caught At Federal University, Wukari, Taraba, Tied & Beaten (Photos) / Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by LionDeLeo: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
[s]
cristianisraeli:

you know its obvious you are a yoruba man..good

what is wrong with some of you people?? you for example

you think ipob or biafra issue is a joke

you dont want the igbos to go and but you hate them?dont you need to see a doctor?

i would go to jail if i fight you outside the ring..be careful what you wish for because you just might get it

a nigerian was assaulted like that and the first thing you say is crap like a secondary school kid.you are surely a secondary school kid.when will you grow up?am giving you some little advise

God knows how to punish people like you...the guy in the video might even be your cousin,yes your cousin and you probably didnt know hes in india

keep running your mouth.you will get what is coming to you soon

[/s]
Absolute nonsense fit only for the trash can.

You had wished I said those things face to face with you then get my jaws broken and I just suggested a way you can achieve your wish but rather than embracing same you are still yarning only Shuku okuko abiama knows what.

Forget all these stories, shall we close a deal?
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Absolute nonsense fit only for the trash can.

You had wished I said those things face to face with you then get my jaws broken and I just suggested a way you can achieve your wish but rather than embracing same you are still yarning only Shuku okuko abiama knows what.

Forget all these stories, shall we close a deal?

Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by LionDeLeo: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=61264494][/quote]
So all the braggadacio na for just nairaland e go finally end?

Mtchew, I even thought he is man enough, never knew is one of those chest beating issues.

Really wasted my time.
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by Jerrypolo(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
SmartMugu:

Yes it does. How many Indians in Nigeria have Nigerians beaten like this? Rather, Nigerians bow to common Indians as racist as they're known to be. No matter what he did, the police should first investigate.

A man was caught stealing a mobile phone in Aba and was thoroughly beaten, burnt and his charred remains left on the streets.
A police team that came was prevented from taking him away initially.

A Lagos mob beat a woman up for kidnapping a child.
If not for soldiers around, she would have been lit up like a Christmas tree. That didn't stop her maiming though.

The ALUU four is 5yrs now but still very fresh in our minds.

Jungle justice is a phenomenon in third world and developing countries. India falls within that bracket.

Nigerians did worse to Ghanians in the 80s.
You don't cry race when you know how the system works.

An American won't be treated that way not because he is white. He is treated with respect because his country respects him.

Would that guy have gotten a better treatment in Nigeria?

Does Nigeria respect Her citizens?.

Your answer answers the question of race.
Enjoy your night.
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:

So all the braggadacio na for just nairaland e go finally end?

Mtchew, I even thought he is man enough, never knew is one of those chest beating issues.

Really wasted my time.

you really lucky this morning.

am so angry and i dont even know what to say...i dont back down..

but you are still a small boy that will end up getting what is already coming to him..trust me
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by LionDeLeo: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
[s]
cristianisraeli:

you really lucky this morning.

am so angry and i dont even know what to say...i dont back down..

but you are still a small boy that will end up getting what is already coming to him..trust me
[/s]
This thing really fall my hands.
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by Kebreal92(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
HELP ME CHECK THE SHAPE OF THE HEAD... IS IT FLAT
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Jerrypolo:

A man was caught stealing a mobile phone in Aba and was thoroughly beaten, burnt and his charred remains left on the streets.
A police team that came was prevented from taking him away initially.

A Lagos mob beat a woman up for kidnapping a child.
If not for soldiers around, she would have been lit up like a Christmas tree. That didn't stop her maiming though.

The ALUU four is 5yrs now but still very fresh in our minds.

Jungle justice is a phenomenon in third world and developing countries. India falls within that bracket.

Nigerians did worse to Ghanians in the 80s.
You don't cry race when you know how the system works.

An American won't be treated that way not because he is white. He is treated with respect because his country respects him.

Would that guy have gotten a better treatment in Nigeria?

Does Nigeria respect Her citizens?.

Your answer answers the question of race.
Enjoy your night.

i agree with you but

other countries should be better than nigeria

i dont even like the country called india

i have nice indian friends in a country i have lived in before

all countries shouldnt behave like nigeria

i was touched by the way they were beating the guy and remember this is not the first time this kind of stuff is happening in india,when would we say enough is enough and it all boils down to what you pointed out.our government dont even treat us better,in a sane country this video should be able to move the highest ranking nigerian diplomat from his seat.but guess what we dont even love each other,i dont even care if the guy is hausa,igbo or yoruba.first he is human and you dont beat a human that way and you dare not even beat an animal that way.i do not even support jungle justice in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
This thing really fall my hands.

CONTINUE WITH THE RITUAL 10K WAY YOU DAY SHARE FOR NAIRALAND

YES I KNOW ITS RITUAL MONEY..NO BI YOU

I PITY THE DESTINY OF THOSE PEOPLE

I KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by MRZEUS(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
fingard02k:
A video has emerged online showing a Nigerian man been beaten by Indians in Delhi for allegedly trying to rob a House in Malviya Nagar in Southern part of Delhi India.

According to sources, the incident happened two weeks ago, the suspected thief was caught in the early hours of September 24 inside the house of a resident in an area populated by African Students.

In the video, the Nigerian is seen with his feet tied to a lamp post, begging for mercy as his attackers keep hitting him with sticks. Voices in the background can be heard egging on the mob and saying: “Get red chilly. Beat him harder…”

“Forgive me!” the out, his hands folded, but it doesn’t move his attackers, who keep slapping him and demanding to know whether he has any hidden money.

After the brutal assault, he was arrested and jailed but by the time he was handed over to the police later that day, he was badly wounded and barely conscious.

People in the neighbourhood allegedly told the police that he was hurt when he fell down the stairs while trying to escape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke4AeuYwxHw

According NDTV, the police said action would be taken against the attackers after the video surfaced.

In one clip, he is upright, tied to a lamp post and in his underwear.
He was taken to the police in that state, with injuries to his head, face, limbs and back. The police say after he was treated in a hospital, he was produced before a judge who sent him to jail.

But no one knew until the video emerged that he had been assaulted.The police say action will be taken against the attackers based on the video.

http://www.enzyhub.com/nigerian-man-tied-beaten-mercilessly-by-mob-in-india-video-pics/

weytin he find go India He would b killed in mushin, roasted in oshodi, castrated in ojuelegba.
dey shld kwantinue d beating in jail cox d nigga is a disgrace 2 our dear country. Na y foreign countries no dey gree grant us visa.
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by cristianisraeli: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
MRZEUS:

weytin he find go India He would b killed in mushin, roasted in oshodi, castrated in ojuelegba.
dey shld kwantinue d beating in jail cox d nigga is a disgrace 2 our dear country. Na y foreign countries no dey gree grant us visa.

very soon you go pass libya enter europe..they ask wetin him find go india...wetin indians they find come nigeria?do you even know if the guy actually committed the crime??
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by Uyi168: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
pcguru1:

Interesting , could the same way how peeps are suffering here and some dey ball
exactly...
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by LionDeLeo: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
[s]
cristianisraeli:

CONTINUE WITH THE RITUAL 10K WAY YOU SAY SHARE FOR NAIRALAND

YES I KNOW ITS RITUAL MONEY..NO BI YOU

I PITY THE DESTINY OF THOSE PEOPLE

I KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU

[/s]

From the way you started, I thought by now a deal should have been sealed already, never knew it will still be at the level of typing on nairaland.

All this opata yarn wey begin dey show up don taya me.

Empty gallons with very loud noise.

Gerrout.
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by cristianisraeli: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

From the way you started, I thought by now a deal should have been sealed already, never knew it will still be at the level of typing on nairaland.

All this opata yarn wey begin dey show up don taya me.

Empty gallons with very loud noise.

Gerrout.

you just day make mouth boy

that ritual will backfire on your head

keep giving your ritual 10k pretending to ask questions

all those souls you use would surely come back and hunt you
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by LionDeLeo: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you just day make mouth boy

that ritual will backfire on your head

keep giving your ritual 10k pretending to ask questions

all those souls you use would surely come back and hunt you
I don hear.

But my interest now is on how we seal a deal.

Abi you no want break my jaws again? cheesy

Why is it that cowards are always the first to challenge only to renege afterwards?
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by kn23h(m): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Kebreal92:
HELP ME CHECK THE SHAPE OF THE HEAD...
IS IT FLAT

Very flat. The head is shaped like a bicycle seat.
Na Ibo.
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by cristianisraeli: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I don hear.

But my interest now is on how we seal a deal.

Abi you no want break my jaws again? cheesy

Why is it that cowards are always the first to challenge only to renege afterwards?

you have been repeating the same thing

seal the deal already

Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Loyalblak007:

This is so bad..sad why beat him up when you can call the cops #DIRTY INDIANS

why leave the shores of your country to go robb in another. You do any how, you see any how. If he was caught in benue, nah petrol and matcHes straight.
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by LionDeLeo: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you have been repeating the same thing

seal the deal already

You had wished you were close to me, abi na lie?

What happened to that wish?

Don't tell me you were just beating chests for nothing, biko. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by cristianisraeli: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

why leave the shores of your country to go robb in another. You do any how, you see any how. If he was caught in benue, nah petrol and matcHes straight.

damn!! everyone keep getting the whole thing twisted..no one is supporting him because he stole something each country have their own laws and everyone must obey them,yes we know if it happened in nigeria he would be burnt alive.but guess what it didnt happen in nigeria.they could have just allow the police do their jobs
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by edupedia: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Comfirmed.

I saw the head too.

....Ha ha ha!...u these Nairalanders can be very wicked...
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by ipobarecriminals: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin cool sad cool wristbangle, tosyne2much, modath, Gavelslam, omenka,liondeleo make unable com see how d3m wan woundjure/plank una potopoto neighbor.Singing*kini n fi Ole se laye ti mo WA. kini n fi ole se laye ti mo wa. kaka kin jale ma kuku seru. .....," He probably want to use the proceed to fund the hunchback terrorist BSS
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by cristianisraeli: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You had wished you were close to me, abi na lie?

What happened to that wish?

Don't tell me you were just beating chests for nothing, biko. cheesy

you kept saying seal the deal but you wont say how you want to seal the deal..you are a little kid,hiding behind ritual sharing of money
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by cristianisraeli: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin cool sad cool wristbangle, tosyne2much, modath, Gavelslam, omenka,liondeleo make unable com see how d3m wan woundjure/plank una potopoto neighbor.Singing*kini n fi Ole se laye ti mo WA. kini n fi ole se laye ti mo wa. kaka kin jale ma kuku seru. .....," He probably want to use the proceed to fund the hunchback terrorist BSS

Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by IAmSkinny: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
Common sense is no longer common in Nigeria. Three pages, THREE PAGES on Nairaland and no one has even asked IF the allegations against this Nigerian is true. This isn't the first time a black man has been lynched, in some cases murdered and then accused of some random crime he certainly didn't commit, it happens to ALL blacks, in Asia, in Eastern Europe, in the Middle east (Qatar, UAE - the case of the sports presenter's son that was murdered by a jealous rich Arab student) even recently a black american student in his 20's was lynched and murdered in Greece IF not for the CCTV in the club that caught the incident by now the racist pigs would have accused him of raping someone or trying to steal something. These indian dogs are sub human animals, they have a deep lying hatred for black people. THIS IS WHAT WE SHOULD FOCUS ON, instead people are saying - Afonja this, IPOB that. Look at the bigger picture you nincompoops!

IF this hell hole called Nigeria was a sane country, Our consulate in India would invite a representative of the Indian police in the province were this Nigerian was brutally lynched, the representative should present a police statement and PROOF that this Nigerian is actually guilty of what he is being accused of, failure to do that then those who attacked him MUST be brought to book in the next 7 days or else we expel their diplomats and ambassador from Nigeria BUT knowing how clueless this nation is and knowing how inept our minster of foreign affairs is, we probably wouldn't do anything about this!
I owe you a crate of beer for this your post over flowing with sense and facts. I believe the people screaming Afonja and IPOB up and down on this thread are just simply brainless or retarded.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by LionDeLeo: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you kept saying seal the deal but you wont say how you want to seal the deal..you are a little kid,hiding behind ritual sharing of money
Where do you reside?

Let's start from there.
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by cristianisraeli: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
IAmSkinny:

I owe you a crate of beer for this your post over flowing with sense and facts. I believe the people screaming Afonja and IPOB up and down on this thread are just simply brainless or retarded.

they are both
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by cristianisraeli: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Where do you reside?

Let's start from there.

you sound weak boy

you are a little boy

way i deal with people like you

put you inside the boot of a car used to carry pigs

leave you with only boxers

and free you around benin-ore exressway
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by LionDeLeo: 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you sound weak boy

you are a little boy

way i deal with people like you

put you inside the boot of a car used to carry pigs

leave you with only boxers

and free you around benin-ore exressway
Where do you reside? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
cristianisraeli:

damn!! everyone keep getting the whole thing twisted..no one is supporting him because he stole something each country have their own laws and everyone must obey them,yes we know if it happened in nigeria he would be burnt alive.but guess what it didnt happen in nigeria.they could have just allow the police do their jobs

how would you feel if you were robbed by an indian? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by cristianisraeli: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

how would you feel if you were robbed by an indian? grin

one thing i know for sure

i wont feel like burning him alive

thats why have the police
Re: Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) by Jerrypolo(m): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i agree with you but

other countries should be better than nigeria

i dont even like the country called india

i have nice indian friends in a country i have lived in before

all countries shouldnt behave like nigeria

i was touched by the way they were beating the guy and remember this is not the first time this kind of stuff is happening in india,when would we say enough is enough and it all boils down to what you pointed out.our government dont even treat us better,in a sane country this video should be able to move the highest ranking nigerian diplomat from his seat.but guess what we dont even love each other,i dont even care if the guy is hausa,igbo or yoruba.first he is human and you dont beat a human that way and you dare not even beat an animal that way.i do not even support jungle justice in nigeria

"Other countries should be better than Nigeria"?

Well, with this I think we deserve whatever we are getting internationally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob / Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.