Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Is It Right For A Wife And Mother To Work? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Wife And Mother To Work? (5208 Views)

I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Is It Right For A Wife And Mother To Work? by cococandy(f): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
fatymore:
dont you get...I don't know why people don't comprehend before replying.. Mind you I am not in the teaching field.. I only said teaching job is good for a woman who wishes to take care and have time for her kids..Choose whatever profession you wish to and have all the money you can but if your kids ain't getting your attention..you have greater things to brood on than been successful
So since you're not in the teaching field you're kids aren't getting your attention?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Wife And Mother To Work? by fatymore(f): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
cococandy:

So since you're not in the teaching field you're kids aren't getting your attention?
what I was trying to say is teaching allows you to stay much around your kids.. Hope you get it now
Re: Is It Right For A Wife And Mother To Work? by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 11, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

How many women in this Nigeria do you think work for the so called wrong reasons?

With this our economy and society full of uncertainties.

You think I enjoy working Monday to Saturday for the peanuts they are paying?

where did you learn that only broke men share bills with their wives or allow them to work?

please I'm looking for a rich husband so that I can stay home and twist my diamonds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! / Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! / Complicated Case Of Adultery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.