Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Share Your Awkward Moments - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Awkward Moments (495 Views)

Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) / Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Awkward Moments by Sixaxis: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hello Nairalanders!
We are all humans and we all have/encountered different awkward moments which might have involved different people like family members, in-laws, lecturers or teachers etc.

I have couple of awkward moments which are embarrassing and might/might have happend to someone.

1. I have been in a situation where I went to check on a girlfriend some years back and the mother engaged me in a serious conversation. She asked about my education and what department I was in which I skipped (masters level for that matter)...the name of the department couldn't just come to mind at that moment and she juz had to leave as I blanked out.

2. I have been in a situation where the wife to my dad's friend called me just to have a chat about her daughter. She sed she noticed that shez been acting like she's some months pregnant and she knows that we are close..I froze out and couldn't say a word as different things were running through my mind which myt portray I am actually responsible for it but...

3. My car's fuel pump have been acting up only for me to check the mechanic and on getting there, the car started running smooth as if nothing had happened. I left the workshop only for it to start acting up again. I did that 4times until the mechanic had to drive it himself, still nothing happened then I felt embarrassed. Had to leave them unhappy..

Feel free to add yours..
Gudday..

(1) (Reply)

Skye Bank Mobile App Not Reliable Beware / Photos: Nigerian Man Defies Fg’s Warning Dares Monkeypox, As He Prepares Monkey / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.