Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House (62963 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Knows His Grave – Coalition Explodes / Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju / South East Governors Are Working For Buhari - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by oweman: 5:29am On Oct 10, 2017
Let no one make any mistakes as a retired ByGeneral Buhari did the need full there is no way anyone will begin to expect the F2F to begin to negotiate with Kanu son of the ibo group that before to during the election did everything possible to see Buhari fail the election .
To me Buhari did exactly what he ought to do by sending away the terrorist though I would have prefer he be killed meanwhile am very sure whether he be on UK or Russia his trial has not ended he must go truough the complete process .
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Ochinex(m): 5:49am On Oct 10, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by greatman247(m): 5:53am On Oct 10, 2017
Egein:
Of course, Kanu is a grossly irresponsible Igbo man. Has no house of his own, but still squatting with his father! Waiting for the old man to die so he can inherit wealth.

Which wealth self. The man has no wealth. I told them Nnamdi KANU was useless dem no gree. Very useless of him to keep living with his dad. He's daddy's boy. No wonder all his followers too are grossly irresponsible and foolish too for allowing such a fellow to brain wash them. What do you expect? When the leader is foolish the followers too must be foolish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by correctguy101(m): 6:01am On Oct 10, 2017
The woman set Sha...
Very sure one gigolo dey on her matter... Gawd, see heaven undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by eligibility: 6:24am On Oct 10, 2017
UduMgbo1:
this shameless prostitute again

aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute

edit
for those crying their bloody heart out because of my post
how can you explain a milf like aisha to keep managing Buhari's old weak expired cursed and fallen dickkk
nope it doesn't work like that
she's a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth

cc
LionDeLeo omenka

You lack manners of approach, it shows how myopic you are and also portrays your background . It's good to have home training boy.
By and large, the woman you are alleging is a mother and grandmother of someone.
Let's learn how to approach issue or you reserve your comments.
You are blessed ..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:29am On Oct 10, 2017
so while her husband was away, a 40 year old was busy removing paracetamol from aso rock clinic. chai naija.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Chinablack: 6:42am On Oct 10, 2017
I have heard people asking about nnamdi kanu house and property no true freedom fighter will be interested in houses and properties a freedom fighter is someone on selfless mission who will if possible sacrifice his life for the cause
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by akaahs(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2017
venai:
She's making no sense. What has Aso clinic's issue got to do with Nnamdi Kalu? Lubish. Absolute rubish!
pleas bro can u ask again? Just trying to match dem together to see how they relate
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by lucianohase(m): 6:50am On Oct 10, 2017
That shows how stupid she is!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by dfrost: 6:51am On Oct 10, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Na wa oooo

Must Christians and Muslims share the same country.?

But then why do so-called Christians travel to Islamic countries to look for source of income e.g. Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Turkey. They even go to countries that practice Hindu and Buddha.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Jakumo(m): 6:57am On Oct 10, 2017
everozone:
Now your husband is back and he is back to what he is expert at.That is, shading the innocents blood.What else has Buhari achieved since he assumed office? Buhari will face his crimes someday.So Aisha don't cry for the fascist when the time comes.

Hmm All this bloods they are sharing. Diariz God o.

Na only you wakka come ?

Thank you my fellow widows.

I would rather die, than commit suicide.

God breast Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Jakumo(m): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2017
greatman247:

Which wealth self. The man has no wealth. I told them Nnamdi KANU was useless dem no gree. Very useleaa of him to keep living with his dad. He's daddy's boy. No wonder all his followers too are grossly irresponsible and fooling too for allowing such a fellow brain wash them. What do you expect? When the leader is foolish the followers too must be foolish.

Kai. Make I take style take cover for under dis small bush here.

Be like say HEAVY artillery don dey open fire for one side. See how as ground dey shake gbidi-gbidi.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by kpompey: 7:03am On Oct 10, 2017
She is as foolish as her husband.You are needed at the other room.Opportunist

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by OjukwuWarBird: 7:03am On Oct 10, 2017
dfrost:

But then why do so-called Christians travel to Islamic countries to look for source of income e.g. Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Turkey. They even go to countries that practice Hindu and Buddha.

Visitation is different from sharing the same country.

So why are Muslims desperate to share the same country with infidels.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by seguno2: 7:03am On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:
Now I understand who Aisha Buhari was referring to when she said;
"Hyenas, Jackals will soon be sent out of the kingdom".

And truly, no one knows where Nnamdi Kanu has gone, after being sent out of the kingdom by the dancing python.

But Aisha Buhari sabi throw missile o.
How would she say that "40-year-old man who was still living in his father’s house"?

True. She knows how to insult people.
Did she not call Edo women as prostituting themselves in Italy? And that her husband will make life so rosy in Nigeria they won't need to sell their bodies to oyinbos anymore? Instead he brought us recession. The same useless man abandoned us in the recession and ran to London for medical tourism in the other room.
The saddest part is that Edo people voted the vision-less husband despite the insults.
Southerners are forever slaves in their own country. embarassed
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by seguno2: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2017
correctguy101:
The woman set Sha...

Very sure one gigolo dey on her matter... Gawd, see heaven undecided

Are you okay?
Or are you just a jobless mofo?
Find something worthwhile to engage your hands and mind with instead of salivating and masturbating over another man's wife.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Jakumo(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2017
seguno2:

The same useless man abandoned us in the recession and ran to London for medical tourism in the other room.

Please sir, can you kindly explain more about this reference to the OTHER ROOM ? I must learn more about this topic today.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Jakumo(m): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2017
oweman:

Let no one make any mistakes as a retired ByGeneral Buhari did the need full there is no way anyone will begin to expect the F2F to begin to negotiate with Kanu son of the ibo group that before to during the election did everything possible to see Buhari fail the election .
To me Buhari did exactly what he ought to do by sending away the terrorist though I would have prefer he be killed meanwhile am very sure whether he be on UK or Russia his trial has not ended he must go truough the complete process .

Chai ! Dis man dey wicked o, no be small ting.

I fear you o. Odikwa serious.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by dfrost: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Visitation is different from sharing the same country.

So why are Muslims desperate to share the same country with infidels.?

Visitation? Please check your sources very well. We have Christians working in those countries.

When Turkey had that coup incident, didn't you Nigerian students that were detained?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by seguno2: 7:12am On Oct 10, 2017
Diiet:
When the cat's away,the house becomes a playing field for the rats.
You just have to agree with aisha on this.

Yes.
We just have to agree with her that the husband is a corrupt hypocrite, rogue and thief all rolled together.
Otherwise how did he budget more money for the Aso Rock clinic than all Teaching hospitals combined yet he keeps wasting our scarce foreign exchange on medical tourism in London after banning government officials from doing the same.
Is that one not a barawo?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by seguno2: 7:15am On Oct 10, 2017
Jakumo:
Please sir, can you kindly explain more about this reference to the OTHER ROOM ? I must learn more about this topic today.

Please see below.
I hope that it helps to clarify the other room. grin

lalasticlala:
Speaking on his wife's BBC interview, President Buhari said,

"I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBf3Ye7KDpU
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by sfinkzslot(m): 7:16am On Oct 10, 2017
Shots fired Aisha 1 IPOB 0
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by OjukwuWarBird: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2017
Egein:

Lol. I live in Westminster (i.e. the most central part of the London metropolis). I'm 32, working as an Expat in the London Project Risk Management bureau of an American Fortune 500 infrastructure EPCI giant. My monthly income is, perhaps, Nnamdi Kanu's annual struggle. Yes, I just boasted. Go dip your head in the potor potor your land is endowed with.

Come back and enjoy the Change you voted for

Ajegunle occupant claiming Westminster.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by FrankGiel: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2017
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
e pain am well well

Pain?? grin grin
Is Aisha my mother, is she connected to me in any way.. Its a pity ur folks wasted school fees on you. U have shown to be UNWORTHY in character
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by OjukwuWarBird: 7:20am On Oct 10, 2017
dfrost:

Visitation? Please check your sources very well. We have Christians working in those countries.

When Turkey had that coup incident, didn't you Nigerian students that were detained?

Visitation is different from sharing the same country

Visiting a country for education is different from sharing the same country with Muslims as citizens

Nigerian Muslims know that Allah can not feed them once the country breaks up that is why they so cling to One Nigeria.

If you believe your Allah can feed you guys, then conduct a referendum for the infidels to go.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2017
venai:
She's making no sense. What has Aso clinic's issue got to do with Nnamdi Kalu? Lubish. Absolute rubish!
Same thing I thought. Her jab is lame
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Diiet: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2017
seguno2:

Yes.
We just have to agree with her that the husband is a corrupt hypocrite, rogue and thief all rolled together.
Otherwise how did he budget more money for the Aso Rock clinic than all Teaching hospitals combined yet he keeps wasting our scarce foreign exchange on medical tourism in London after banning government officials from doing the same.
Is that one not a barawo?
nonsense rubbish from another kanu supporter who can no longer reason well.
Were you among those who were made to swim inside red mud water during the military operation in Abia?

You better start searching for kanu instead of wasting your time on this forum.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Paretomaster(m): 7:23am On Oct 10, 2017
londoner:

She is saying that if the clinic was what it should be the President would not have been out of the country for medical treatment, which gave the opportunity for Nnamdi Kanu to capitalise on that absence.

Seems pretty clear in what she was saying.

Why wasting ur time on ppl high on dalectors pi**?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Jakumo(m): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2017
seguno2:

Please see below.
I hope that it helps to clarify the other room. grin

Aaaaaaah yessss, now I see ha ha ha ha.

Can we now extrapolate that response in the video to imply a philosophy that ALL women belong in the kitchen, dining room, and OTHER room ?

Oza Room, Oza Room
My woman she waitin' in da Oza Room

Oza Room, Oza Room
My woman she wailin' in da Oza Room

Ozaaaaaa Roooooom oooooooo
Na Oza Room she dey today
Oya o. Na oza room we go dey play.

Copyright Protected : OzaRoom Ventures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Cirj: 7:33am On Oct 10, 2017
austonclint:

source:http://punchng.com/buharis-absence-emboldened-nnamdi-kanu-aisha-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6082653_aisha_jpeg21feb04192dd7fe067c4e010d6e24874

Your husband's frequent protracted health vacations create lots of loopholes for corrupt people to thrive under his already corrupt government. That should be more of your concern than a meaningless agitation somewhere in the south east. The obvious reason you should advise him to get well or step aside . Nigeria is too big for sentiments. Anybody can fall sick, but not just anybody can lead Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Akolawole(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2017
deepwater:

1) Ordinarily, on a good day, i do not see a madam aishatu burahi competent enough to engage my humble self in any discuss at an intellectual level, as in woman to woman.

2) Jubrin needs to dig a deepWell but not DEEPWATERS, NEVER!!!

1) Are you sure about that? She is not Patience Jonathan. She is not a school certificate holder too.

2) It was one idiot that coined PMB Jubrin of Sudan and many intellectuals fall for it.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Nightwolf1: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2017
Dumb wife, dumb husband. A collection of stupid people at the helm. Was she expecting kanu to live in her own fathers house?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) / Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos / Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.