Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola (40612 Views)

Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) / Federal Government Invests N16bn Sukuk Bond On South East Roads / Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by deomelo: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
[s]
buchilino:

AFTER READING ALL DIS, I CAME TO ONE CONCLUSION. UR STILL FEELING SLEEPY.
[/s]

Don't blame other people for your inability to rad and comprehend simple English words.

Damn ignorant ipob illiterates.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
khristal87:
I wonder wat dis Benin ppl need roads for,,,, ppl who re used to mid night air transport

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
thornapple:

hehehehehe,
you wicked oooo.
Lefulefu so una dey do mid night air transport. grin grin
dont mind him cheesy
he"s a hater cheesy
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by bigpicture001: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
deomelo:

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob illiterate mumbo jumbo.

Go back to elementary school.
...I missed 1st class by a margin of 0.21...I studied economics hv addressed in a lot of speech,represented ma skl in debates..nd now I teach economics at a university...now tell me Wot uv done...idiot!!!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
lefulefu:

dont mind him cheesy
he"s a hater cheesy
Lol
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by deomelo: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
bigpicture001:
...I missed 1st class by a margin of 0.21...I studied economics hv addressed in a lot of speech,represented ma skl in debates..nd now I teach economics at a university...now tell me Wot uv done...idiot!!!!!

I repeat, go back to elementary school.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by userplainly(m): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
maxwell767:

Lol.. Shey okowa say him don fix over 15 roads grin
story!!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by bigpicture001: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
deomelo:

..ur a foolish fellow...say wot uv got witout lying...idiot...
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by maxwell767(m): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
userplainly:

story!!!!

cheesy

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by visionex: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
shervydman:

una no get sense, north doesn't have the roads while east have the existing roads that needs reconstruction.
u dey CRAZE
which road no dey north n.a. for north we get good roads pass for naija they are making fresh highways. yet vehicular traffic dey more on the existing eastern roads n.a. there we need do new highways.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by deomelo: 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
[s]
bigpicture001:
..ur a foolish fellow...say wot uv got witout lying...idiot...
[/s]

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by buchilino(m): 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Don't blame other people for your inability to rad and comprehend simple English words.

Damn ignorant ipob illiterates.

WAT ELSE DO U OFFER, APART FROM INSULTS N ABUSE.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by deomelo: 12:34am On Oct 11, 2017
buchilino:

WAT ELSE DO U OFFER, APART FROM INSULTS N ABUSE.

What else do you know apart from displaying idiocy, ignorance and stupidity on the internet?
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by buchilino(m): 3:46am On Oct 11, 2017
deomelo:

What else do you know apart from displaying idiocy, ignorance and stupidity on the internet?

I TAKE IT BACK. UR NOTHING BUT A BITTER OLD F00L.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by godquality: 7:36am On Oct 11, 2017
deomelo:

Na illiteracy dey worry you.

I bet na F9 WAEC give you for Math.
i no even write WAEC. But i thank God say you write and get A9. So tell us wetin you do with that certificate?
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by webcalculator(m): 11:31am On Oct 11, 2017
Egein:

LOL. Now that the government has decided to fund your roads with the Islamic Sukuk bond derivative, you're now looking for another excuse to complain. If it's oil money now, you go dey shout "awa oyel!".

I said use your head. Sukuk bond will be paid with "awa oyel" money
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by jpphilips(m): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
amuwo1980:
East na rehabilitation while north and co na dualisation of the roads and construction of brand new roads , we want biafra period

Go take it!

1 Like

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by dvee2: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2017
chloride6:

This your post makes no sense given that the loan will be repaid from Federal coffers not state coffers.

It is a loan obtained on the good faith of the Federal Government who is responsible to all Nigerians.

Besides the burden of paying the loan is bore by the Tax paying citizens who abound more in the South than in the North.

Also, a huge chunk of the loan will be from crude receipts. To the best of my knowledge there isn't asingle crude oil well North of the Niger.

But most of u don't agree to collect the loan in the first place. You said the loan will islamise Nigeria and you don't want it.
Now the government have collected the loan and you are crying of marginalization in disbursing the loan. Even when it is obvious that the OP is being mischievous.
Nigeria's should learn to research not to believe any fake news,confirm the fact first before you follow the crowd.
I repeat, the 100 billion dollar sukuk funds was equally shared BTW the six geo political region.
You can confirm that from the MOW handle,not all these wailling agents
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by chloride6: 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
dvee2:

But most of u don't agree to collect the loan in the first place. You said the loan will islamise Nigeria and you don't want it.
Now the government have collected the loan and you are crying of marginalization in disbursing the loan. Even when it is obvious that the OP is being mischievous.
Nigeria's should learn to research not to believe any fake news,confirm the fact first before you follow the crowd.
I repeat, the 100 billion dollar sukuk funds was equally shared BTW the six geo political region.
You can confirm that from the MOW handle,not all these wailling agents

Whether or not they agreed to the terms of the loan is another issue. Who will pay bank the loan?
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by nelcliff(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Now I know the Apc govt is working for only Northeners in Nigeria. Naija govt and Minister I hail ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.