Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (45873 Views)

A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
Flirtyjane:

I am not sure you dey read well...Read am over before commenting. One thing is not by mere comment or suggestions. There is no problem that one experience that is new. So only those with similar encounter can best give suggestions that are feasible.

Except you want the problem to also fall on you before you know how real it is...

what other suggestion do you want to hear that they have not given you. carry this your fake story and gerrarahia
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by OtemSapien: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tell him to stay silent whenever he is experiencing any of such things. Tell him not to be scared of anything he sees, he should not scream any name, he should not even allow his heart to beat faster than normal. If possible he should try to study how those creatures look. Then lastly, tell him he should always meditate before sleeping so that he could have more of lucid dreams than nightmares.

All those things are generated by the mind. His mind created them and they come to him every night.

Lastly, tell him to do like Emekuo who created angels in his mind to chase all his supposed demons away, such that he himself always curiously watch those angels of the mind he created dealing with the demons of the mind he intially created and it was like a season film every night in his sleep.

Doctufos: Worldly Music 9:26-28

a song of Emekuo: Angel Emekuo

26. Sometimes I wonder, who make the demons? The ones I see in each of my nightmares. Searching deeper for hidden truth, I knew at last that demons only exist in the heads.
If the people of the past have made the demons through their heads, why do I remain to fear what they made? Nobody has monopoly to imaginations. I'm creating my own angels of the head to defeat the demons of their heads and set Aferk free.
27. Here are the names of the angels I have made: Chigozie, Dozie, Anozie and Chibueze. Call any of these head demons in your nightmares. Be sure they shall help you to chase your demons away.
28. These are the angels of our locality, not of foreign nationality. The power of angel Chigozie is greater than Yahweh's angels. Now here remains one angel I've not included yet. And that is me you may be asking, Angel Emekuo

Don't be surprised that if that guy does all these psychological stuff, he won't be seeing these things again even if he desires to see them. It works for everyone. I am into the study of nightmares but since I began it last three months, nightmares have been avoiding me like 'kilode'. This is something that has never eluded me when I was into religion o. Mtchew, this life sef undecided

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Flirtyjane(f): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

what other suggestion do you want to hear that they have not given you. carry this your fake story and gerrarahia

Something go soon fall on you soon every night before you think it fake story.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by kristen12(f): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Please tell that person to find his way to MFM, forget all these sickness and sleep paralysis. It's a lie

I never believed spirituality until i went to serve. It is very real

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Flirtyjane(f): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
kristen12:
Please tell that person to find his way to MFM, forget all these sickness and sleep paralysis. It's a lie

Tell us your experience

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by OtemSapien: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Flirtyjane:

Pls if you know of any way to send your nightmares or the nightmares of the whole world to me, do it o. I am the right person to be sent nightmares, yes the right person for the job of dreaming nightmares because I'm trying to study as many nightmares as possible to help the world, but since I began it three months back, nightmares don't want to visit me again, instead na lucid dream of fantasy and fun person go dey dream upandan undecided I enjoy watching nightmares like I'm watching TV. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Flirtyjane:

The question is why are you calling la la?

some people have already said it is spiritual, others say is medical what else do you want to hear, that the problem is from aliens or ufos abi?

nothing is falling on me because I ain't delusional like you and your people.

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by kristen12(f): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Flirtyjane:

Tell us your experience
I'm sorry I won't be able to type cos it's too long but tell the person involved to find help quickly. The earlier, the better.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Flirtyjane(f): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

The question is why are you calling la la?

some people have already said it is spiritual, others say is medical what else do you want to hear, that the problem is from aliens or ufos abi?

nothing is falling on me because I ain't delusional like you and your people.

I just dey laugh you...The day will come and you yourself will be running up and down. How does calling lala affect you? Cant you mind your business and just walk away?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Flirtyjane(f): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
kristen12:

I'm sorry I won't be able to type cos it's too long but tell the person involved to find help quickly. The earlier, the better.

okay
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by ivolt: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
There is no such thing as spiritual attack.
Go see your psychiatric doctor!

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Lilimax(f): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Better pack your bag and baggage and find your way to Ori oke for total cleansing and deliverance. Spiritual sickness requires spiritual solutions. E no dey show for lab test!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Lilimax(f): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
kristen12:

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Lilimax(f): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Jesus is Lord!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by iamnlia(m): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
2 things are viable.
Either it's psychological or someone from the dark side is causing wahala. He should go to one baba and counter that jazz sharply, no time to be living in fear.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Flirtyjane:

I just dey laugh you...The day will come and you yourself will be running up and down. How does calling lala affect you? Cant you mind your business and just walk away?

ok your wish has been granted you and your delusional folks should enjoy

♡ goodnight♡
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by deolu2000(m): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
All i kept seeing was He, She, there.. OP u said u hv a blog,right? Now i see why u don't hv the audience. All the best for the story though

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Killurself: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
It once happened to me but not again. Is the hand work of witches and wizard or ask story
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by lekbel09(m): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
the guy in question needs serious deliverance from demonic spirits and it is only possible through rigorous prayers, cos if proper care is not taken the results could be disastrous
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by AngelicBeing: 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
Any evil power, man or woman, spirit or personality monitoring my divine destiny, what are you waiting for, die, die, die, die by thunder and fire grin cool

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by haftob(m): 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
Flirtyjane:
Please note that the Lady is in Ogun state and the guy is in Bayelsa.

The girl's mum and bro are in osun state.

How is there a connection?
Tell the guy to download the recitation of the chapter 2 (Suratul Baqarah) of the Holy Quran and he should play it with there home theatre system very loud that it can be heard from every part of the house. He should try and open the doors of all the rooms in the house including the bathrooms while the recitation is ongoing. By Allah, he will never experience the stuff again in that house.
He can get the recitation by Google search, it's available on the internet.

And lastly, he should also see a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by agarawu23(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
This story get k-leg
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by mayorall(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Flirtyjane:
Someone needed me to publish it on my blog but I don't have the audience who will respond. Many may think differently based on religion believes but read:

These things started on August, he said he woke up one night as he felt someone was looking at him. With eye sleep, he said he saw a dark animal shadow and kicked it but nothing really was there. He thought it was his mind playing games with him.

Some days later, he was in dream as this same animal like dark shadow was approaching him while he sleep. Unable to get up, he screamed. Each time, he screamed, the shadow will withdraw...But then it keep coming and suddenly his parents entered his room, he woke up. They told him he was screaming.

Another night, it was like someone was pressing his chest and he was shaking like one having epilepsy. He felt the force on top of his chest. He was also screaming. His parent entered his room. They thought it is fever. But he was advise to change sleeping position.

Another night, he said he felt someone turning him over to face up and started feeling shock. His body was intently hot and he was also sweating. His parent came to his room and then he stop screaming.

To cut the story short, he started sleeping face down. Initially he thought it was sleep paralysis. But this time, he was always feeling a force over his back, paralysing him, so he can't move but when he utter God's name repeatedly, the thing stopped.

Then each night, he realized that, he could no longer utter God's name. He only make noise so his parent could come and each time they are entering his room, the thing normally stop.

But one time, he opened his eyes the night he put on his phone torch light. He said he saw a shadow with claws while facing the wall. Another night he saw shadow snake. And the last night, which was terrible, he struggled shouting and no one was coming to rescue him. He almost gave up until his parent manage to hear. He noticed that when his parent were coming, the shadow breeze away.

He has done all tests and the results are okay. So he finally opened up to his parent that a friend has been telling him, her mother and brother are diabolical. That are always attack anyone who is supporting her. She said people she has once lived with, also experience night attack during sleep. And when they make inquiry, they are always told it is her mother.
So they always drive her away.

She even insisted that my friend tell his parents about her mum so they can know what to do. So my friend parent decided to try something. They slept in his room for 3 days with him and nothing happen.

They also allow him to sleep with them in their room and nothing happen. When he sleeps with people, that force doesn't attack him.

His sisters also slept in his room alone some nights, and nothing happened.

But then, the lady in question said he should stay far away from her so he can be safe. She sent an apology message that she is sorry for all what he put him through.

The guy is deeply depressed cos he doesn't know who is really attacking him, if it really the girl's mum or brother, if it is his mind, sleep paralysis or other people.

He got a lucrative job recently in petroleum sector but he didn't take it. Cos he will need to relocate and no one to stay with him. Also his currently business is down cos he has no motivation anymore. All he thinks about is his life and why is this happening to him. He is above 27yrs and he is the most intelligent, generous child of his parent. He always come to the family rescue in difficult times, he also does the same to others. Now he feel so sick, weak and tired to do anything.

Nairalander, what do you guys think? Could the lady be right? Or it just coincidental? Or is it another person attacking him?

He just need to grow his spiritual life. It's deep. But it's all I can say here.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Sleyanya1(m): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
I think He should seek spiritual help immediately especially if he's a Christian. He's experiencing the first stage of a demonic attack and it is gradually feasting on his fears.

Leave all these Nairalanders wey dey form scientists most times if they encounter just half of these Things they'd still scream JESUS out loud.

Reasons for thinking it's spiritual is : It always leaves a sign Form to be remembered, the shadows, animals, dreams etc. Normal sleep paralysis, you just feel a force but without any vivid image or form appearing, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by charlesazeh(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nairaland people always claim no demon no witch but outside nl dem dey fear pass, tell ur friend to pray always and also visit a good prayer home and not where they pay before seeing the man of God...i would have lost someone special to this evil people if i had come here to seek advice...
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Flirtyjane(f): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

ok your wish has been granted you and your delusional folks should enjoy

♡ goodnight♡

Stop insulting people. This is why it is called a forum. Please pick a dictionary or Google the meaning of a forum

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by kaymical(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Someone may be misfiring now by talking about malaria and typhoid Lmao.

Listen! Nothing beats experience. He has been checked and found to be perfectly normal. Even he knows he is alright.

The funny thing is that demons do not go after those they already have under their control. E. G atheists. But they hunt for those they are yet to have control over. They want to push that person to the brink of insanity and force them to break covenant with God in desperation by making them seek solution from other sources which aren't godly. Once that is done, they are captured!

This girl herself is speaking from experience. An experience gotten from a particular pattern she has observed. Anyone who supports her gets the same attack treatment and this is not coincidental anymore as far as she is concerned.

Before they make that guy to go insane or kill himself or become their pawn he better take the right steps.
you are right bro
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by sonofthunder: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lilimax:
Jesus is Lord!
hello... are you a Muslim?
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by drlaykay(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

it is as if you have already made up your mind. that the problem is spiritual. You do not even want to consider the medical aspect why are you calling la la§ticlala for Fp? just mention sciencewatch and amberon11 so that they will give you directions to TB Joshua 's church and tell you how to meet him. Unless this your story is fake and you are calling for fp just to sensationalize the story for arguments sake.
You spoke my mind. Flirtyjane has concluded already.
If you want it to be argued, state it and we will debate science and fiction(spiritual) here. And we will gladly take it as a case scenario.
I'm a doctor who also believe in spiritual things.
Psychiatry is based on clinical findings. Test results do not give the psychiatry diagnosis away. It's just there to support claims and usually negative in many.
Why not take the first step by seeing a psychiatrist and hear what they have to say before going spiritual?
If Na to argue. I can argue for and against. So take a chill pill woman
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Jhamzy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
ultron12345:
There's nothing spiritual here......let him visit a psychiatrist, it seems he is schizophrenic
Are you kidding me with that statement? I pray we never experience such bro! Satanic opressions are real! Its the devices of the devil that we shouldn't be ignorant about.
I know someone that always feel a moving object all around his body whenever he is alone, to the extent that an invisible hand slaps his head one day in the kitchen.
My brother, he had to attack it spiritually ooh. Cos ultra scan, MRI, citi scan, x-ray machine and other advance medical equipment can never see a spiritual attack in the body. Never! But guess what, even more real is the sure Word of God! After much prayer and fasting, he conquered! And today he is totally delivered and librated.

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by bizza45: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
am not really the Christian type but I have witness such.. a friend of mine once complained to me of an attack and I called it a bluff, until when he was screaming I rushed to his room and saw a shadow disappear then I told him to go fr prayer... he should go for prayer or something ... cos that might terminate him one day .
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by delpee(f): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sounds like spiritual stuff. Powerful prayers in a spirit (holy) filled environment will solve the problem. That doesn't mean the opinion of doctors should be discountenanced. It's better and safer to avoid self appointed herbalists, spiritualists et al. You never know which one is a ritualist going by what we see everyday now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Patrick Henry Edet Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary & 50th Birthday (Photos) / Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau / Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.