Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,966 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (45870 Views)

A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2017
too many quack Doctors, psychiatrics, Pastors, prophets, voodoo priests, herbalists and other Achaic and superstitious individuals on this thread. all with no experience what so ever!

trust me i know! i am bipolar! grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by kogs(m): 9:17am On Oct 10, 2017
Please tell him to watch a movie call Fred is dead, Fred had the same issues but he later overcome it. After overcoming it he should contact me with a recharge card. Will tell him how to overcome spiritual fears and those image will be scared of him like the do when seeing his parents
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by kogs(m): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2017
armylord:
had this spiritual problem too, every night It felt as if I couldn't move, to the extent I was scared to sleep, then one night, the useless demonic thing held my nose, ND mouth I couldn't breathe, then in my subconscious, I yelled out to God, immediately I was released.. I fired prayers, this particular prayer point "Lord Jesus empower my spirit mind to fight any negativity " then I came to an understanding that they're called pressing demons, layman's term anyways, but they're called incubus and succubus, demonic spirit, and u would feel very sleepy and weak once they want to start their demonic work, just tell her to pray hard, pray without ceasing, have faith and she will conquer those dirty demons in Jesus name
incubus and succubus are spirit husband and wife
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by sharpwriter(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2017
kristen12:
Please tell that person to find his way to MFM, forget all these sickness and sleep paralysis. It's a lie

I never believed spirituality until i went to serve. It is very real
Aunty please tell us your story, what happened when you went to serve? I wanna learn more.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by bobkezel(m): 9:35am On Oct 10, 2017
Excess konji
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by OtemSapien: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2017
terrezo2002:
They will never believe unless it happens to them. I Pity unbelievers
unbelievers know what to do if it happens to them. They are highly psychological and can tackle it. That's why you'll hardly see an unbeliever or an atheist crying for help concerning issues like this.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by OtemSapien: 9:46am On Oct 10, 2017
Rhea:

Your guy is suffering from sleep deprivation and mental fatigue. He should improve his sleep hygiene and stop listening to bullshit from people. The type of bullshit that starts making rounds when your good luck is about to shine. The truth with this life is that for every headache you get, there is a simple as well as a diabolical explanation to it. One makes sense, the other makes news. What your friend needs is a holiday away from his toxic environment. He should take a trip to Obudu cattle ranch and clean out his mind and hopefully not his pocket. If he is as intelligent and generous as you have portrayed, then he has nothing to fear.

This is very golden. I'll keep it. kiss

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by analice107: 9:46am On Oct 10, 2017
writemeshyahoo:

That is exactly what it is called and the only cure is deliverance.

It will definitely stop, but you need deliverance in order stop any evil plan in your life. Take it or Leave it. Its your choice

They succeeded now.......you rejected a lucrative job. They will not relent.

The first step should be to enthrone another Master. If Jesus is enthrone there, satan will naturally recede.

There's a door satan used to access him, if he finds it and shuts it up by stopping every sinful activity, he automatically will stop satan, but this can not be done on his own.

@Op, no matter who you go to deliverance to, if your will power is still open to theses entities, they will still oppress you. It's all about giving and taking of will powers.

What you don't want, do not watch. If you don't do anything about this, they will push you out of the streets. So far, they are succeeding. You are losing the will power to fight, and if this happens, you have giving them the complete power to destroy you.

Stand up and fight for your life.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Sterope(f): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2017
Flirtyjane

It is called sleep paralysis. It is not spiritual. He needs to create and adhere strictly to a sleep pattern;needs to eat right; think too much relax before sleeping and do away with issues that stress him and most importantly have a social life.

Too much stress and mental fatigue can lead to paranoia and sleep paralysis.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Sterope(f): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2017
@Flirtyjane

He could also try relaxing instead of reacting whenever it happens again. He can overcome it if he really wants to.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by dalaman: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Yes my blood is J positive. Why am I not surprised that an atheist has no clue what I am talking about? grin

How can he have a clue when you are obviously insane. J positive abi na A positive. Carry your delusions waka abeg.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by dalaman: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2017
JackBizzle:

cc hahn, hopefullandlord, adepeter2027, dalaman

see madness in Christ!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6058674_6013747laughingjpeg0cf2646aaeddb5923a2befa539232667_jpeged8cd86e7c253a320a65162a0c6ef1c3

He once said he worships his experience, now his blood group is J positive. Anyway he's a self confessed mad man so nothing he says should be taken seriously.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by 701ecilana: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Religion does not heal. God does. Your ignorance is on full display here if you actually felt that religion heals

Jumbo dumbo, this thread is beyond your puerile nature. This is the best advise you would get from anyone today, "do not contribute! Observe! ".
cheesy cheesy cheesy, the Jumbo Dumbo will never get you.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by 701ecilana: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Religion does not heal. God does. Your ignorance is on full display here if you actually felt that religion heals

Jumbo dumbo, this thread is beyond your puerile nature. This is the best advise you would get from anyone today, "do not contribute! Observe! ".
cheesy cheesy cheesy, the Jumbo Dumbo will never get you. Imao
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Jhamzy(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2017
ultron12345:
keep quiet joor......lies......which spiritual attack, this how those days, pple like u blame malaria and typhoid on spiritual attacks and witches
You are sick in the head. Did i insult you? I taught i was talking with someone reasonable. You lack courtesy online, i wonder what you will be face to face.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by 701ecilana: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

This ode thinks he knows me. Do you think it's everyone who suffers malaria? My blood is J positive (Jesus positive) and I am immune to the things that harass your lean life. grin

If more people were like me then doctors would be out of jobs
Ignore that person, pls don't give him that relevance.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Ishilove: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

They struggle to use anything to explain away reality.

The greatest covert agent are demons. They know how to hide in plain sight. They have mastered it.

Ask them how many Mad Men has medicine been able to heal and they will tell you that medicine is still researching. cheesy
The bolded is very deep

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 10, 2017
OP don't mind some ppl that are typing trash.The truth is,he is having a spiritual attact,and its like the that Girl he is friending has a spiritual husband.

recently on nairaland,many ppl are bringing their personal experiences concerning this issue.

So he should look for a solution..they this “jinn possession"
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Flirtyjane(f): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2017
OtemSapien:
unbelievers know what to do if it happens to them. They are highly psychological and can tackle it. That's why you'll hardly see an unbeliever or an atheist crying for help concerning issues like this.

Yes, cos many of them die either in their sleep or other means. So we hardly hear of them to tell the world their stories.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Flirtyjane(f): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2017
gatelogic:
OP don't mind some ppl that are typing trash.The truth is,he is having a spiritual attact,and its like the that Girl he is friending has a spiritual husband.

recently on nairaland,many ppl are bringing their personal experiences concerning this issue.

So he should look for a solution..they this “jinn possession"

Thanks for your contribution but he is not friending her. It is just a friendship compare to boy-boy or girl-girl. Besides they are distance apart south west and south south and they don't see in person.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Niflheim(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2017
@Flirtyjane,

1."His body was intently hot and he was also sweating"............................................You might need to check this out!!! There are nothing less than 74 conditions associated with fever and hallucinations.

The link:........................................................https://symptomchecker.webmd.com/multiple-symptoms?symptoms=fever|hallucinations&symptomids=102|381&locations=2|2
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Niflheim(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2017
@Flirtyjane,

2."They thought it is fever. But he was advise to change sleeping position".....................................Now this is where the story begins to take us down the long, dark, dirty road to illiteracy and "baboonery"(baboon behaviour)!!! Any parent that thinks a child has fever and advises the child to change sleeping position, might be suffering from mental illness!!! Assuming he did have fever, and they advised him to change sleeping position(rather than take drugs), it can only lead to a worsening of the symptoms!!!
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Flirtyjane(f): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2017
Niflheim:
@Flirtyjane,

2."They thought it is fever. But he was advise to change sleeping position".....................................Now this is where the story begins to take us down the long, dark, dirty road to illiteracy and "baboonery"(baboon behaviour)!!! Any parent that thinks a child has fever and advises the child to change sleeping position, might be suffering from mental illness!!! Assuming he did have fever, and they advised him to change sleeping position(rather than take drugs), it can only lead to a worsening of the symptoms!!!

You must be a fool to be insulting people parent. If I am to give the full gist, it will take 3hrs to read. I only rush to write it with my phone without proofreading.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Niflheim(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2017
@Flirtyjane,

3."To cut the story short, he started sleeping face down. Initially he thought it was sleep paralysis. But this time, he was always feeling a force over his back".....................................................................You might love to read this article, to find out what sleeping "face-down" can do to the human spinal cord!!!

"According to the Mayo Clinic, sleeping on your stomach places a strain on your back and spine. This is because most of your weight is in the middle of your body. This makes it difficult to maintain a neutral spine position when you’re sleeping"

The link:............................................................................https://www.healthline.com/health/is-it-bad-to-sleep-on-your-stomach#overview1
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by butterflyl1on: 11:31am On Oct 10, 2017
Niflheim:
@Flirtyjane,

How on earth did you miss this part of the OP?

He has done all tests and the results are okay

Stop trying to twist the story and stop trying to pretend you did not read the full gist.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by butterflyl1on: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2017
Niflheim:
@Flirtyjane,

3."To cut the story short, he started sleeping face down. Initially he thought it was sleep paralysis. But this time, he was always feeling a force over his back".....................................................................You might love to read this article, to find out what sleeping "face-down" can do to the human spinal cord!!!

"According to the Mayo Clinic, sleeping on your stomach places a strain on your back and spine. This is because most of your weight is in the middle of your body. This makes it difficult to maintain a neutral spine position when you’re sleeping"

The link:............................................................................https://www.healthline.com/health/is-it-bad-to-sleep-on-your-stomach#overview1

Na wa o. What has spine and stomach got to do with the OP?

You must be hallucinating and schizophrenic.

Wetin concern natural spine position with the OP?

Stop going off your meds you will not listen.. Oya run and go and take dem now before I slap Some sense into you. grin
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Niflheim(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2017
4."He has done all tests and the results are okay"........................................................................Do not deceive yourself!!! You are a black man, who is living in Nigeria, and your "so-called" hospitals are nothing more than glorifed mortuaries!!!

The statement, "He has done all tests and the results are okay", might mean something in Canada, it might mean something in Japan, or it might even mean something in Norway..............................................BUT YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT IN NIGERIA, THAT IS AN EMPTY AND USELESS STATEMENT!!!

Mention the name of the glorified mortuary(sorry boss!!! I meant hospital)!!!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Niflheim(m): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2017
@Flirtyjane,

What did I do? Why are you so angry with me? And I thought you were my friend? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by ScienceWatch: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2017
drlaykay:

You spoke my mind. Flirtyjane has concluded already.
If you want it to be argued, state it and we will debate science and fiction(spiritual) here. And we will gladly take it as a case scenario.
I'm a doctor who also believe in spiritual things.
Psychiatry is based on clinical findings. Test results do not give the psychiatry diagnosis away. It's just there to support claims and usually negative in many.
Why not take the first step by seeing a psychiatrist and hear what they have to say before going spiritual?
If Na to argue. I can argue for and against. So take a chill pill woman
She would be wise to avoid Psychiatry. Why should she trust the dangerous borderline pseudoscience that is Psychiatry.

We all remember the viscous, cruel Frontal Lobotomies done to patients without any Anesthetics. The Satanic doctor would insert an Ice-pick through the wide awake patients eye-ball, forcing it into the skull of the patient, then wildly scrap it around to do maximum damage to the Frontal-Lobe of the brain.

Please someone help this lady ; Jacksonville, Felixomor, segunojo866, hopefulLandlord , bullerflyl1on,

A few honest Psychiatrists have admitted that Psychiatry has never ever healed anyone. To keep the money rolling in, they chose the easy way out by feeding their all patients dangerous psychotropic drugs with dangerous bonus illnesses.

Psychiatry is well know in medical science as "An Industry of Death."

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by hopefulLandlord: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2017
ScienceWatch:
She would be wise to avoid Psychiatry. Why should she trust the dangerous borderline pseudoscience that is Psychiatry.

We all remember the viscous, cruel Frontal Lobotomies done to patients without any Anesthetics. The Satanic doctor would insert an Ice-pick through the wide awake patients eye-ball, forcing it into the skull.

Please someone help this lady ; Jackso .nville, Felixom.or, segunojo866, hopefulL.andlord , bullerfly.l1on,
of the patient, then wildly scrap it around to do maximum damage to the Frontal-Lobe of the brain.

A few honest Psychiatrists have admitted that Psychiatry has never ever healed anyone. To keep the money rolling in, they chose the easy way out by feeding their all patients dangerous psychotropic drugs with dangerous bonus illnesses.

Psychiatry is well know in medical science as "An Industry of Death."

no need mentioning me in every post of yours, I'll find them anyways
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by ScienceWatch: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Thanks
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by segunojo866: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

hahahahahaha cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Patrick Henry Edet Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary & 50th Birthday (Photos) / Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau / Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.