Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (45883 Views)

A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by analice107: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
adepeter2027:

Lied you say? About what (I guess about that okija stuff)? Can you provide the link to where I gave false info.?

Pls, in the name of God, drop the link to the thread where I lied giving false info
Oga, you lied and admitted to giving false info to me. I have a website i check names out, i checked, it doesn't exist outside of Nairaland.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
kogs:
incubus and succubus are spirit husband and wife
make ur research oga
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
analice107:

I happen not to have issues with short men. Shorter men are more intelligent, brave, self willed and fearless, unlike tall clumsy men.

I wonder why you bother responding to him.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by 701ecilana: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
JackBizzle:

I swear, is there any difference between you and ishilove? Both of you carry yourselves as if you are holy, yet you are the most foul mouthed wicked douches on nairaland.

Your hypocrisy stinks.
What is Holiness?
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by analice107: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ishilove:

I wonder why you bother responding to him.
It's been so long. The poor kid could starve to death if we ignore him further. I just gave him a little something for energy.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by butterflyl1on: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
analice107:

It's been so long. The poor kid could starve to death if we ignore him further. I just gave him a little something for energy.

Chai see brutality.

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by analice107: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Chai see brutality.
True nah. The kid's self esteem will completely die out if we do nothing. So, once in awhile, we shd indulge him
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by butterflyl1on: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
analice107:

True nah. The kid's self esteem will completely die out if we do nothing. So, once in awhile, we shd indulge him

Oh lawd grin

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by adepeter2027(m): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
analice107:

Oga, you lied and admitted to giving false info to me.

Come oo analice107, seems you're mistaking me for someone else. And if no, it's obvious you gat some personal problems to treat cos you have never requested for my infos.
I have a website i check names out, i checked, it doesn't exist outside of Nairaland.
LoL

A personal website you created or what? Or Google?

I see you're just seeking attention, running in cycles.

BTW, can you provide the link to the thread where I shared false info about myself and admitting to it?

Pls, I'm waiting
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by ScienceWatch: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
ultron12345:
if u can't read and understand what the op wrote, then u are not fit to be called a human being
I agree. Low-Level Atheists want that guy to go and experience the horrors of Psychiatry. Instead of the true love of God.

We all know how heartless scientific/Atheist Psychiatrists did thousands of cruel highly destructive Frontal-lobe Lobotomies while the patient is wide-awake, NO ANESTHETIC IS GIVEN.

An ice-pick is cruelly forced by the Satanic Psychiatrist, through the eyes of the wide awake, but strapped down patient. The scientific, Atheist,Satanic doctor will first hammer the ice-pick through the one eye into the front of the patients brain, then violently scrap the ice-pick around, back and forth to destroy the maximum amount of the living brain tissue of the fully conscious patient.

Then the scientific Atheist, Satanic doctor will calmly go to the other eye of the wide awake screaming and bleeding patient and hammer his ice-pick through the conscious patient's eye into the front of the living brain and continue to violently scrap and circle his ice-pick around to ensure maximum damage to the front brain.

Scientific Atheism can never be trusted with created human life. Let the accidental soulless species who are products of the Big-Bang go to their Scientific master for comic relief.

Created beings are healed effectively in their churchws from very serious mental and physical problems that fake science are impotent to handle.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by OtemSapien: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
terrezo2002:
They will never believe unless it happens to them. I Pity unbelievers
unbelievers know what to do if it happens. They simply go psychological.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by IFAnation: 3:17am On Feb 16, 2023
The spiritual controls the physical order. For spiritual divination, consult your IFA. You are an African first before a Christian/Moslem or whatever religion you profess. In some places today, their Orisha is still very potent; blessings are instant, judgement is swift. If you have no good IFA in your location, chat me on WhatsApp +234 812 667 8916

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' / Ejiro Otarigho The Burning Tanker Driver Gives Thanksgiving In Church (Video) / Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.