Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (550464 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2018
My people..My Sydney people infact una dey here?
Hope theres still some goodness left?

We are coming oh...if you are in Sydney raise ur hand laidis lets relate

wink grin
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by salford1: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
chidike:

Pictures from my trip to Melbourne
Never knew that bridge was real until now.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by anayolity: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
chidike:

Pictures from my trip to Melbourne

Thanks bro..... beautiful city, very lovely.

its coool.... life is a process , we will get there very soon.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
chidike:

I live in New Zealand, I've seen your posts about e-visa, not sure I'll be of much help cos I used my Australian PR to get here. But NZ is a beautiful country, small population, very nice people, life is easy here. If not that I need to get Australian passport and I can earn more in Australia, if I was married, I'd just settle in NZ. Been here almost a year and it's been nice.

Nice?
I doubt that, any pictorial Evidence? grin
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Pelaiye2703(m): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Evening to y'all,
I’m glad to come across a very much informative and mind blowing thread like this. I’m an HND graduate in Urban and Regional planning, presently working with a Microfinance bank with a peanut pay. The bone of contention is......

Unfortunately for me, I was scammed by a family friend whom i indulge in about getting a USA visa. Him and his cohorts eventually did a fake Ugandan visa on my passport, which i knew nothing about. To cut the long story short, I was caught with the fake visa at the US embassy and that’s all about that.
I’m still in shock, I don’t know the right channel to take again. I’m thinking of getting an Australia visa by myself and that’s what brought me here. All i need is your help and means of making part of my future dreams a reality. I’m open to further conversation with anyone whosoever deem if fit to help out. God bless��

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Pelaiye2703:
Evening to y'all,
I’m glad to come across a very much informative and mind blowing thread like this. I’m an HND graduate in Urban and Regional planning, presently working with a Microfinance bank with a peanut pay. The bone of contention is......

Unfortunately for me, I was scammed by a family friend whom i indulge in about getting a USA visa. Him and his cohorts eventually did a fake Ugandan visa on my passport, which i knew nothing about. To cut the long story short, I was caught with the fake visa at the US embassy and that’s all about that.
I’m still in shock, I don’t know the right channel to take again. I’m thinking of getting an Australia visa by myself and that’s what brought me here. All i need is your help and means of making part of my future dreams a reality. I’m open to further conversation with anyone whosoever deem if fit to help out. God bless��

Eh ya...but this thread is for living in Australia...take the long but sure route this time.
Check this thread out:

https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident/49

Dont let anyone fool you this time.all the best!

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Pelaiye2703(m): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Misoke:

Eh ya...but this thread is for living in Australia...take the long but sure route this time.
Check this thread out:

https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident/49

Dont let anyone fool you this time.all the best!

Thank you.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by tmeg: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2018
Hello Niralanders ,
I wish to know if there's any Nigerian in Darwin Northern Territory, I want know how about life over there is,like jobs availability and living cost,Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Panda9909: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hello house,

Please im looking for a cheap room close to Deakin university. I want to rent for a week. I will be entering Australia this month end.

Please help a sister abeg
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Desiny: 8:03am On Aug 14, 2018
Misoke:
My people..My Sydney people infact una dey here?
Hope theres still some goodness left?

We are coming oh...if you are in Sydney raise ur hand laidis lets relate

wink grin
nobody will answer you again ..typical Nigerians find your your way lolzzz�
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Desiny: 8:15am On Aug 14, 2018
Panda9909:
Hello house,

Please im looking for a cheap room close to Deakin university. I want to rent for a week. I will be entering Australia this month end.

Please help a sister abeg
sister I'm not surprise no one has replied your post .... na to make noise here them sabi .... the silence means one thing find your way lolzzz
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by bellong: 8:24am On Aug 14, 2018
Desiny:
sister I'm not surprise no one has replied your post .... na to make noise here them sabi .... the silence means one thing find your way lolzzz

Are you bitter about something?

If nobody responded, could be nobody lives in the area she asked. It is better to be silent than mislead people.

Everybody cannot be like you.

15 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Solitin40: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2018
Desiny:
Hey.....so if people here don’t live near the area or have available room they should come out and lie abi because they want to help so that you won’t talk or beat them ehn helping is not a right

Common sense is a sense that is not common go get a life

3 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Solitin40: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2018
bellong:

Are you bitter about something?

If nobody responded, could be nobody lives in the area she asked. It is better to be silent than mislead people.

Everybody cannot be like you.
If they live in the area and no available room and it is very dangerous to accommodate strangers and nobody want problem with the landlord or Agent
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Solitin40: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2018
Desiny:
nobody will answer you again ..typical Nigerians find your your way lolzzz�
I feel like slapping you grin
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by jayooh: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2018
Solitin40:

LoL, that kind thing
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by ideamaster(m): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
I guess he is the one who was asking about converting tourist visa to PR.

We really don't know. Lol. But if you have questions about student visa or skilled migration, he can go and ask on the respective threads.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Phlunter01: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2018
Please has Anyone heard of the FOI act. It's a right to information held by DoHA
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by bellong: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2018
Phlunter01:
Please has Anyone heard of the FOI act. It's a right to information held by DoHA

Freedom of information Act gives you access to information government agencies have on you if you request for it. There is a process to follow.

The act is below

https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2018C00016
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Phlunter01: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
bellong:

Freedom of information Act gives you access to information government agencies have on you if you request for it. There is a process to follow.

The act is below

https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2018C00016

Bro, Thank you so much. Let me follow your earlier advice and be patient jooo. Everything good will come
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Phlunter01: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
So, I am here to look for trouble today....

Oya all our elder brothers and sisters from the other thread that did not come here to give us gist, no be so oh.

You people kuku know yourselves, don't you know that those gists are motivational for some of us

@jamson @funkyjo @cuteannie ati bee bee lo

Sorry I will soon go and fetch all you people's names from Part 1 where we created the list
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by teewhysafe(f): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Phlunter01:
So, I am here to look for trouble today....

Oya all our elder brothers and sisters from the other thread that did not come here to give us gist, no be so oh.

You people kuku know yourselves, don't you know that those gists are motivational for some of us

@jamson @funkyjo @cuteannie ati bee bee lo

Sorry I will soon go and fetch all you people's names from Part 1 where we created the list

Lol. Story is still loading. I been dey type for 2 months now grin

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Desiny: 9:51am On Aug 16, 2018
Solitin40:

Hey.....so if people here don’t live near the area or have available room they should come out and lie abi because they want to help so that you won’t talk or beat them ehn helping is not a right

Common sense is a sense that is not common go get a life
lolzz you that is looking for help .... you are the one making noise about common sense if you have common sense then go online and search instead of asking for help
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Desiny: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2018
Solitin40:

. In your dreams
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by EKPETI(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
What skill will a graduate of Banking and Finance need to acquire before migrating to New Zealand?

Please, I need ur candid advice!
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by snowlordng(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2018
Guys my mum has ond in public health and she has over 10years working experience ...she also has bsc in public health she graduated this year ...any hope of getting a good job in her field when she migrates to Australia
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by bellong: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
snowlordng:
Guys my mum has ond in public health and she has over 10years working experience ...she also has bsc in public health she graduated this year ...any hope of getting a good job in her field when she migrates to Australia

How old is your mum?

What occupation is her experience in?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by snowlordng(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
bellong:

How old is your mum?

she worked in a private hospital for 4years ...other years she's working in community health centre for more than 7rs. ..she's 45
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by snowlordng(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
bellong:

How old is your mum?

she's a nurse
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Prolivingproof(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
snowlordng:
she worked in a private hospital for 4years ...other years she's working in community health centre for more than 7rs. ..she's 45

Unfortunately, she is above age. 44 years of age is max. to be eligible for PR.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (131) (Reply)

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.