Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (550160 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Desiny: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Desiny:
. Thank you so there is no chance for me to stay in Au with visitor's visa
. What about seeking asylum how possible we this help my chances of staying too please reply thank you
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by bellong: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
Desiny:
. What about seeking asylum how possible we this help my chances of staying too please reply thank you

Is your country at war? I don't encourage people to fabricate stories because of a visa. If you have skill on their occupation list, you can apply for PR than looking for backdoor.

3 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Desiny: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
bellong:

Is your country at war? I don't encourage people to fabricate stories because of a visa. If you have skill on their occupation list, you can apply for PR than looking for backdoor.
yes sir Bellong oppression unemployment terrorism corruption and political abuse and violence everywhere in my country nobody knows what to expect 2019 elections so I'm looking for a possible way to out please advice me

3 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by teewhysafe(f): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
Desiny:
yes sir Bellong oppression unemployment terrorism corruption and political abuse and violence everywhere in my country nobody knows what to expect 2019 elections so I'm looking for a possible way to out please advice me
I actually laughed out loud upon reading. Very funny!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by stubbornman(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2018
Umu Australia !! you guys should be posting pictures nah undecided undecided , whats wrong with all of you angry angry angry ... are you all more busy than we in Nigeria angry ..... common pictures angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by karlboss: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
@bellong good evening I applied for a university Adelaide Australia using an agent because I don't have any English requirements. It is up to one month now no reply from them. I applied for masters in business even I have a byech in prosthesis and orthotics technology. Please help out.

I have also applied to other universities but they keep directing me to agents and English requirements
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by bellong: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
karlboss:
@bellong good evening I applied for a university Adelaide Australia using an agent because I don't have any English requirements. It is up to one month now no reply from them. I applied for masters in business even I have a byech in prosthesis and orthotics technology. Please help out.

I have also applied to other universities but they keep directing me to agents and English requirements

Do you have experience in that field? Your course of study.

What do you need help with?

What do you intend doing with Masters in Business in Australia?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by karlboss: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
bellong:

Do you have experience in that field? Your course of study.

What do you need help with?

What do you intend doing with Masters in Business in Australia?

I hope to migrate to Australia for a better life using the master in business.

I have little experience in prosthesis and orthotics technology I did my it training LUTH Lagos. We just got our licence to practice this year.

I hope to get a job in Australia after studies trying to learn IT Android development

Thanks for the response.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by bellong: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
karlboss:

I hope to migrate to Australia for a better life using the master in business.

I have little experience in prosthesis and orthotics technology I did my it training LUTH Lagos. We just got our licence to practice this year.

I hope to get a job in Australia after studies trying to learn IT Android development

Thanks for the response.

Studying a masters in business will likely be an exercise in futility as it has no pathway for you to stay.

You are better off continuing with masters in prosthetic and orthotics at the La Trobe University. You can use this to apply for PR later and even get a better career pathway.

Don't waste money on Masters in Business. Study a course that will lead to a PR. To read more on PR, check the other thread.

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Desiny: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
teewhysafe:

I know it's funny @teewhysafe but what to do my broda?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by karlboss: 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
bellong:

Studying a masters in business will likely be an exercise in futility as it has no pathway for you to stay.

You are better off continuing with masters in prosthetic and orthotics at the La Trobe University. You can use this to apply for PR later and even get a better career pathway.

Don't waste money on Masters in Business. Study a course that will lead to a PR. To read more on PR, check the other thread.

Ok thanks a million I will try to do what you said and get back to you
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by jayooh: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
teewhysafe:

Who wouldn't?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by teewhysafe(f): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Desiny:
I know it's funny @teewhysafe but what to do my broda?
Oga, Bellong has answered you. Its either of 2 ways, PR or student visa....
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Jokhas: 12:55am On Aug 04, 2018
Hello Famz!

Thanks to Tyosho, Lord Bellong and all famz!

Arrived Aussie last week and goodness una wey don dey here since shaaaaa haaaaa.... ease of life just on point even job search sef na dem dey hustle you (anyways pray I land one before month end).

I thought we had few Nigerians like the lords mentioned above lawdddd but after attending Redeem church people I was mistaken, there’s a congregation might not equal CA in number though!

People these are the few pictures of sydney have taken mbok manage am cos am still decoding the place. I’ll write my full story someday to inspire and direct especially Construction professionals!

Less I forget to people coming and wondering what to carry, Ive come to learn that most of what we carry like garri, palm oil etc are readily available here best is to carry stuffs like egusi, Ogbono etc. Imagine spending a future bringing them on extra luggage (anyways make I no let d pain rub me again).

Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by bellong: 6:02am On Aug 04, 2018
Someone has about $2000 to change to Naira, if you are interested, you can contact me.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by karlboss: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2018
@bellong I just checked Latrobe academic requirement a minimum grade average of 70% for prosthetics and orthotics equivalent to Australia bachelor
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by ogbevireo(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
Jokhas:
Hello Famz!

Thanks

I am yet to view these pictures as they do not load.
However, I would appreciate if someone else can refute or support my observation, so that Bros. Jokhas can do the needful.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
Jokhas:
Hello Famz!

Arrived Aussie last week and goodness una wey don dey here since shaaaaa haaaaa.... ease of life just on point even job search sef na dem dey hustle you (anyways pray I land one before month end).

I thought we had few Nigerians like the lords mentioned above lawdddd but after attending Redeem church people I was mistaken, there’s a congregation might not equal CA in number though!

People these are the few pictures of sydney have taken mbok manage am cos am still decoding the place. I’ll write my full story someday to inspire and direct especially Construction professionals!

Less I forget to people coming and wondering what to carry, Ive come to learn that most of what we carry like garri, palm oil etc are readily available here best is to carry stuffs like egusi, Ogbono etc. Imagine spending a future bringing them on extra luggage (anyways make I no let d pain rub me again).

Thanks

Them pictures are broken, would you mind uploading em again?

They are like a vision to our local a§§es

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by jayooh: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
ogbevireo:

I am yet to view these pictures as they do not load.
However, I would appreciate if someone else can refute or support my observation, so that Bros. Jokhas can do the needful.

Seconded

Thought it was only me

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by bellong: 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
karlboss:
@bellong I just checked Latrobe academic requirement a minimum grade average of 70% for prosthetics and orthotics equivalent to Australia bachelor

What does that mean?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by karlboss: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
bellong:

What does that mean?

I don't understand too that is what I saw on their website
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by bellong: 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
karlboss:

I don't understand too that is what I saw on their website

They require you have at least a second class upper which is equivalent to 70% AQF.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by karlboss: 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
bellong:

They require you have at least a second class upper which is equivalent to 70% AQF.

I had a second class lower
Thanks for your response I appreciate
Any other advice would be appreciated
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by bellong: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
karlboss:

I had a second class lower
Thanks for your response I appreciate
Any other advice would be appreciated

I don't think it should stop you from applying.

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by karlboss: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
bellong:

I don't think it should stop you from applying.
Wow thanks boss I would do that
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by tmeg: 12:48am On Aug 05, 2018
Jokhas:
Hello Famz!

Thanks

I can't wait to hear your story please because am into construction too hoping for an opportunity

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Jokhas: 2:17am On Aug 05, 2018
Hey people,

I guess the pictures are quite large than what Nairaland states should be added!

If these doesn’t pull through again I’ll have to try from my laptop.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by chidike(m): 3:52am On Aug 05, 2018
Desiny:
cheesy cheesy grin grin this really got me laughing
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by chidike(m): 4:00am On Aug 05, 2018
stubbornman:
Umu Australia !! you guys should be posting pictures nah undecided undecided , whats wrong with all of you angry angry angry ... are you all more busy than we in Nigeria angry ..... common pictures angry angry
Pictures from my trip to Melbourne

6 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by chidike(m): 6:07am On Aug 05, 2018
rukidanty:
do anyone know how life is in New Zealand and anyone living there.. please advise
I live in New Zealand, I've seen your posts about e-visa, not sure I'll be of much help cos I used my Australian PR to get here. But NZ is a beautiful country, small population, very nice people, life is easy here. If not that I need to get Australian passport and I can earn more in Australia, if I was married, I'd just settle in NZ. Been here almost a year and it's been nice.

6 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2018
make somebody link me up biko. Naija breeze dey give me rashes angry

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (131) (Reply)

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.