Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun (22504 Views)

Update On Exercise Crocodile Smile II In The South West And Niger Delta / Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by slamkobe(m): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2017
python dance , crocodile Tears ,crocodile smile, very soon na operation SNAIL SPEED. RUBBISH BUHARI ADMIN.
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2017
FOLYKAZE:
They are welcome. The target is Omo ales and not Ọmọlúwàbí. We welcome them once again

Wa gbayi eyan mi.

Army people, please visit Elebu area, beat and capture any omo onile, vagrants and thieves.

Use them to practice how to discipline enemies. I don’t mind and I support you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by peacemara54(m): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2017
Check my signature
This one is not a crocordie dance o
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by nairanaira12: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
annnikky:
Y going to peaceful area to cause problem while sambisa forest is there waiting for them to come dance the crocodile smile 2, 3 n even 4 buh no they won't dare go there undecided

Anty Nike, where are you located? wink
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by positivelord: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
I sincerely hope Money Pox out break will not be experience thereafter
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by SIRKAY98(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Omo no be play ooo

Come see Toll gate yesteday..., grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by Omofunaab2: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
nototribalist:
don't come cry that they're raping your women tomorrow o

Don't worry, all those things witnessed by your mothers and sisters in the East will not be tolerated here

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by kay29000(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by Fearlez: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
pitlaterine:
The Nigerian Army has launched its 2017 training operations tagged Exercise Crocodile Smile II, in Lagos and Ogun states, areas covered by troops of 81 Division.

The force disclosed that the exercise commenced in Ogun and Lagos, on October 7, 2017 and will end on October 28, 2017.

The exercise could, however, progress to an operation when they start going after criminal elements in those states.

Spokesman of the division, Lieutenant Colonel Olaolu Daudu said in a statement, Monday, that the exercise will also avail troops the opportunity to sharpen combat skills in the conduct of land base as well as joint riverine operation.

The division spokesman reiterated that the exercise may transform into real operations to deal with emerging security challenges such as kidnappings, cultism, armed robbery, pipeline vandalism, and insurgency, among others.

These, he said, were within the division’s area of responsibility.

The army also warned that Exercise Crocodile Smile II is not targeted at any individual or group.

“Law-abiding citizens are advised to go about their normal businesses without fear. Dates and locations of the various humanitarian activities, such as sanitation exercises and free medical interventions will be announced in due course.

“The division also wishes to allay the fears of the public, as they will witness increased movements of troops and equipment during the period.

“They are please requested to cooperate and support us, to ensure the success of the exercise, which is aimed at making the Nigerian army responsive to its constitutional roles,” he said.

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/10/nigerian-army-commence-exercise-crocodile-smile-ii-lagos-ogun/

lalasticlala
Are the Nigeria army using citizens to sharpen combat skills? Are the military hierarchy this daft or the incompetence and total cluelessness of the presidency is rubbing off on them?

How can army trained to fight real wars against foreign enemy troops sharpen combat skills with civilians and by chasing after criminals?

Who ever placed a curse on this country has done more damage than Osama, ISIS and Hezbollah combined.

Little countries like Chad, Senegal Libya and others like South Africa, Angola are conducting real drills in artificially simulated war theatres and Nigeria army are at home conducting excercise to sharpen their combat skills by chasing after robbers , kidnappers and people who expressed thier opinions.

No wonder Boko haram trained hastily in less than 6 months has been butchering them like a bunch of sedated boys scout!

Never seen a pride-less , shameless army boasting about doing police job.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
Something!!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by annnikky(f): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
nairanaira12:

Anty Nike, where are you located? wink
Taraba
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by muller101(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bolustical:

We're not complaining, they are welcome.

Sighting OP MESA in my area alone gives me morale to move about at night without fear. In fact, armed robbery has drastically reduced in my area.

Members of our community willingly give them money without them begging.

Nigerian Police is understaffed and cannot alone ensure security of lives and property.

Only criminals and TERRORISTS will have problems with the military's presence.
but u won't see them on rescue mission.
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by nairanaira12: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
annnikky:

Taraba

Ha shocked. Me that is already planning how to toast you till you forget your name shocked. You now goan be staying in taraba? shocked
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by muller101(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Some will do this

Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by kay29000(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
Jetleeee:
This is needed. Apparently, those militants are back causing problems in Ishawo

I hope the crocodiles take care of Badoo gang in Ikorodu as well

Jetleeee why no more funny comments and memes? I miss those your funny memes.
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by paulus190(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
Monkey pox fall on them
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by able20(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
opeolu202:
abeg make dem smile reach all those agbero side o, their wahala too much undecided
Cc: iyanapaja, oshodi and Ikeja-Along branches
No fear , those agberos and area boys are tinubu boys they will surely repent during the show.
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by safarigirl(f): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bolustical:

Sighting OP MESA in my area alone gives me morale to move about at night without fear. In fact, armed robbery has drastically reduced in my area.

Nigerian Police is understaffed and cannot alone ensure security of lives and property.

lol...you think the military men are better than the police?

They will soon start collecting money from the armed robbers and giving them free reign... Na only una get money?

You are not familiar with how these military men operate na wetin make you dey yarn opata upandan. The ones in my area just collect money from motorists, no more stop and search sef, so if you dey carry bomb, you fit pass

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by annnikky(f): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
nairanaira12:

Ha shocked. Me that is already planning how to toast you till you forget your name shocked. You now goan be staying in taraba? shocked
Ehya ..sori cos there's no road here undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
What is it with the Nigerian army and the military operation cum animal names self.

is it that they had a pact with the God's of the animal kingdom?
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by Jetleeee: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
kay29000:

Jetleeee why no more funny comments and memes? I miss those your funny memes.

Lol...those lengthy bans kind of killed the flow

I'll soon be back on it full time sha.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by nairanaira12: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
annnikky:

Ehya ..sori cos there's no road here undecided

When are you coming down south? Won't mind hooking up, really. wink
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by adeolakemi: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bolustical:

saving face dip down your heart you wish this news is fake

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by kay29000(m): 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Jetleeee:

Lol...those lengthy bans kind of killed the flow

I'll soon be back on it full time sha.

Okay.
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
pasol4real:
Fools deceiving themselves since 1900
Where are thé soldiers cant See them am in Lagos .
But they pile themselves in every corner in the southeast killing innocent n harmless Citizens
# buharinburataimustbejailedbyicc.
can Biafra be achieved in Lagos? U sit at the comfort of ur home and type to pls gullibles. go to the East and join ipob.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by annnikky(f): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
nairanaira12:

When are you coming down south? Won't mind hooking up, really. wink
Not coming back soon sori sad
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by Blackfire(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
FOLYKAZE:
They are welcome. The target is Omo ales and not Ọmọlúwàbí. We welcome them once again

Do you even know the meaning of omo ale ...

How many wives did your father have
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by meeks1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
If them like may dem dance monkey pox dance thats der business. My only concern is the safety of the innocent citizens
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by nairanaira12: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
annnikky:

Not coming back soon sori sad

You schooling/working there? I always love the face to face kinda toasting. wink
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by CovenantSam: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:
ndi ala...always related to animal,but once you call them ZOO they flare up.

Walahi you're a fool!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by EmeeNaka: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
this is the time to deal with Alaye and Omonile ruthlessly.
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by prynsex(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
na true o, i saw them around tollgate-sango otta area yesterday with leaves on them,everyone was already in fear including bus drivers,keke owners and okada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others / Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) / Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.