Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun (22499 Views)

Update On Exercise Crocodile Smile II In The South West And Niger Delta / Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by Taymi: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
Very much welcome. Imagine first day of the exercise, traffic disappear from my area. Toll gate, Ota. God bless Nigeria army.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by davillian(m): 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
annnikky:
Y going to peaceful area to cause problem while sambisa forest is there waiting for them to come dance the crocodile smile 2, 3 n even 4 buh no they won't dare go there undecided
NO
We like unarmed civilians. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by daddio(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
WHEN PYTHON DANCE, NA EVERY WEEK PEOPLE DEY KILL PYTHON AND BIG BIG SNAKES AND DEM DEY SHOW US HIA SAY DEM KILL SNAKE.
NOW NA CROCODILE DANCE ABI NA CROCODILE SMILE?
SOON PEOPLE GO DEY SHOW CROCODILE WEY DEM KILL.

BUT NA WHEN E GO REACH LION DANCE?
I WAN WATCH DAT ONE AND NA FOR WIA?

SOON RAT AND CAT GO DANCE.

LALASTICLALA WEY MY TOWEL? I WAN GO DO HIPPOPOTAMUS SWIM JARE
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by tivta(m): 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bolustical:

We're not complaining, they are welcome.

Sighting OP MESA in my area alone gives me morale to move about at night without fear. In fact, armed robbery has drastically reduced in my area.

Members of our community willingly give them money without them begging.

Nigerian Police is understaffed and cannot alone ensure security of lives and property.

Only criminals and TERRORISTS will have problems with the military's presence.

Why not call for military president since the army is so good?
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by Justiceleague1: 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
So that amounts to why coneheads are as well breaking Bolts records,racing to Mowe/Ibafo IDP camp.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by annnikky(f): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
davillian:

NO
We like unarmed civilians. grin grin grin
HHmmmmm... R u sure u'll not be d first prsn they will catch?
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by HerXLNC(f): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
We welcome you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
One can't just hate buhari cool
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by GeeString: 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bolustical:

Sighting OP MESA in my area alone gives me morale to move about at night without fear. In fact, armed robbery has drastically reduced in my area.

Nigerian Police is understaffed and cannot alone ensure security of lives and property.

You didn't say all these when the fulani burnt down Ile Ife, the ancestral home of yorubas despite being at fault.

You didn't say this when the fulani butchered your family members at Mile 12 market and burnt their houses while they slept.

Hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by davillian(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
annnikky:

HHmmmmm... R u sure u'll not be d first prsn they will catch?
I look too decent to be harassed grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by Emmalexlion: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:
Good!
Make dem use the crocodile smile pursue monkeypox commit.
u think say e dey easy? lols
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by Bullhari007(m): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
why are they allergic to sambisa does it mean sambisa is impenetrable or the CinC is as useless as his old balls
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
Is a welcome development over there and the terrorist organisation should deal decisively with any yorubas trying to disrupt the smile.....

If their youth forum and elders can come out and say python dance in south east is a welcome development then let crocodile smile on them

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.....

They deserve it......let the crocodile smile on them.....slys and brood of chameleon......

Victor Banjo.....is a typical example.....

This man was imprisoned by hausa fulani and ojukwu released and protected him......only for him to reach benin and begin plot against ojukwu....

Mtcheww
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by SeanDada1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
pitlaterine:
The Nigerian Army has launched its 2017 training operations tagged Exercise Crocodile Smile II, in Lagos and Ogun states, areas covered by troops of 81 Division.

The force disclosed that the exercise commenced in Ogun and Lagos, on October 7, 2017 and will end on October 28, 2017.

The exercise could, however, progress to an operation when they start going after criminal elements in those states.

Spokesman of the division, Lieutenant Colonel Olaolu Daudu said in a statement, Monday, that the exercise will also avail troops the opportunity to sharpen combat skills in the conduct of land base as well as joint riverine operation.

The division spokesman reiterated that the exercise may transform into real operations to deal with emerging security challenges such as kidnappings, cultism, armed robbery, pipeline vandalism, and insurgency, among others.

These, he said, were within the division’s area of responsibility.

The army also warned that Exercise Crocodile Smile II is not targeted at any individual or group.

“Law-abiding citizens are advised to go about their normal businesses without fear. Dates and locations of the various humanitarian activities, such as sanitation exercises and free medical interventions will be announced in due course.

“The division also wishes to allay the fears of the public, as they will witness increased movements of troops and equipment during the period.

“They are please requested to cooperate and support us, to ensure the success of the exercise, which is aimed at making the Nigerian army responsive to its constitutional roles,” he said.

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/10/nigerian-army-commence-exercise-crocodile-smile-ii-lagos-ogun/

lalasticlala

We're no doubt in military regime! Worst democratically elected government in the history of Nigeria. Soldiers have taken up jobs of policemen. Misplaced priorities.
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by nototribalist: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Don't worry, all those things witnessed by your mothers and sisters in the East will not be tolerated here

Thanks
I pray they fck your mother on anal style
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by efighter: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:
ndi ala...always related to animal,but once you call them ZOO they flare up.

Your parents are in the Zoo, only animals are kept in the Zoo, that means that your parents are . . . . .
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by Meritocracy: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
Go down down Matogun in Ogun state and smile to criminals there.
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
Military regime under democrazy
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by Omofunaab2: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
nototribalist:
I pray they fck my mother through the anus

I say a big amen to that

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by titopius(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
I see they are done dancing in the East and now they are smiling in the west i wonder why they are afraid of talking this exercise to North east (Sambia Forest)
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
Blackfire:

Do you even know the meaning of omo ale ...

How many wives did your father have

Enough wives who could conceive enough children he can train as Ọmọlúwàbí

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
nototribalist:
don't come cry that they're raping your women tomorrow o

The Nigeria Army are disciplined. They ain't IPOB terrorist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by KehnnyCares(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
They should please come to Iba Town, IBA New Site, Iba Junction, Iba Express. This is where we need them most.

All these bastard jobless indigenous peoples of iba needs to be dealt with seriously.

God bless Nigerian Army.
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by Ayesa: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bolustical:

We're not complaining, they are welcome

[/color] the operation is meant to checkmate the excesses of omo ales and not to intimidate law-abiding people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by tishbite41(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bolustical:

Afonja n noise making

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by hadow(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
i think the authorities are trying to militarize nigeria else why will u be dispatching military men to places where they are not needed, what is the military looking for in the south west, there is no uprising no disturbance of law and order so why dis. i think the ex-military man in power is trying to make the police ineffective.
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by Herphies(m): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
toll gate between Lagos and Ogun is so free like the sky...no useless hold up again, no hoodlums attacks again...in fact no be only army oooo...NSCDC and FRSC join dem for the "crocodile smile"
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by annnikky(f): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
davillian:

I look too decent to be harassed grin grin grin
When it comes to army decent is secondary so do not provoke them cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by objhack(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
mehn just saw them at Sangoota axis ogunstate.
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by objhack(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Herphies:
toll gate between Lagos and Ogun is so free like the sky...no useless hold up again, no hoodlums attacks again...in fact no be only army oooo...NSCDC and FRSC join dem for the "crocodile smile"

I tell you clean like anything, can't believe tollgate can be like that
Re: Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun by DONADAMS(m): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Taymi:
Very much welcome. Imagine first day of the exercise, traffic disappear from my area. Toll gate, Ota. God bless Nigeria army.
lmao!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Prostitutes Angry With Governor Obiano Over Demolition Of Shanties / 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness / Court Refuses To Stop Saraki's Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.