Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) (82515 Views)

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by saphiere(f): 8:09pm On May 17, 2023
Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth Ekpo and Krystle Ekpo, Celebrate Historic Marriage in the U.S

In a landmark moment for LGBTQ+ rights, Nigerian couple Dr. Elizabeth Ekpo and Krystle Ekpo recently exchanged vows and celebrated their marriage in the United States. The groundbreaking ceremony took place in an intimate setting surrounded by friends, family, and well-wishers, marking a significant step forward for equality and acceptance.

Dr. Elizabeth Ekpo, a renowned physician with a specialization in public health, and Krystle Ekpo, a successful entrepreneur, have been advocates for LGBTQ+ rights and visibility in Nigeria. Recognizing the challenges faced by the community in their home country, the couple chose to tie the knot in the United States, where same-sex marriage is legally recognized.

The joyous occasion was marked by love, support, and a powerful message of inclusivity. Dr. Elizabeth Ekpo and Krystle Ekpo’s wedding serves as an inspiration to many Nigerians who continue to fight for equal rights and recognition for the LGBTQ+ community.

Speaking at the ceremony, Dr. Elizabeth Ekpo emphasized the importance of love and acceptance, stating, “Today, we celebrate not just our love for each other but also the resilience and strength of the LGBTQ+ community in Nigeria and around the world. Our marriage represents a milestone in the ongoing battle for equality and serves as a reminder that love knows no boundaries.”

The couple’s union was met with an outpouring of support from friends, family, and well-wishers across the globe. Social media platforms were flooded with messages of congratulations, accompanied by the hashtag #LoveHasNoBoundaries, highlighting the need for acceptance and understanding.

Despite progress being made in certain parts of the world, Nigeria still criminalizes same-sex relationships, and LGBTQ+ individuals face societal discrimination and persecution. Dr. Elizabeth Ekpo and Krystle Ekpo’s marriage serves as a poignant reminder of the work that lies ahead in the fight for equal rights and the freedom to love.

As their wedding photos circulate online, the Ekpos’ story is expected to raise awareness and spark conversations about LGBTQ+ rights, challenging societal norms and fostering dialogue within Nigeria and beyond. The couple hopes that their journey will inspire others to embrace their identities and push for change in societies where LGBTQ+ individuals still face adversity.

While the struggle for acceptance continues, Dr. Elizabeth Ekpo and Krystle Ekpo’s marriage signifies a momentous occasion in the global fight for LGBTQ+ rights. Their love and commitment stand as a symbol of hope and resilience, representing a step forward in the ongoing battle for equality and acceptance worldwide.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsWvXReru8X/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by saphiere(f): 8:09pm On May 17, 2023
Live and let's Live

78 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by LagosEmir: 8:10pm On May 17, 2023
This old fools are still doing lesbianism

456 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 8:10pm On May 17, 2023
Beautiful lesbian couple. God bless your marriage.

45 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by taylor88(m): 8:12pm On May 17, 2023
I LOVE LESBIANISM

Where I get problem na penis to penis

I fit kill you for that one

147 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by saphiere(f): 8:13pm On May 17, 2023
LagosEmir:
This old fools are still doing lesbianism
Live and let's Live

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by LagosEmir: 8:13pm On May 17, 2023
BloomingDale:
Beautiful lesbian couple. God bless your marriage.
God will not bless such abomination

580 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by saphiere(f): 8:13pm On May 17, 2023
LagosEmir:

God will not bless such abomination
Let he without a sin cast the stone first.

55 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by LagosEmir: 8:14pm On May 17, 2023
saphiere:
Lesbianism is an abomination, it should be condemned and not encouraged .

546 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 17, 2023
Wishing them a blissful life .. at least they are courageous to come out and dey their dey...not wasting a gentleman's time

42 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 8:16pm On May 17, 2023
God gave us tribes and ethnicity to slow us. Devil introduced much more. He introduced homo, cults, interpersonal strife and intersex division.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Racoon(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2023
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand.... - Matthew 24:15 KJV

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 17, 2023
The devil is really working overtime.

Out of all the inventions and good things in USA this is what you guys go there to pack and bring for us

angry

90 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by saphiere(f): 8:26pm On May 17, 2023
LagosEmir:

Lesbianism is an abomination, it should be condemned and not encouraged .
Can you please go and take some seats Mr Holiness.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 17, 2023
saphiere:
Can you please go and take some seats Mr Holiness.

If your Mama was a lesbian would you have been born?

383 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by siofra(f): 8:33pm On May 17, 2023
Beautiful 🥺🥺🥺

Nigerian women have been making us proud back to back this year♥️

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by siofra(f): 8:34pm On May 17, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Yes. It's possible. This line is stale, try another one.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 17, 2023
siofra:

Yes. It's possible. This line is stale, try another one.

Oyibo don deh deceive you bah?

Anyway continue!

217 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Gbemir: 8:38pm On May 17, 2023
Best of luck to them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by siofra(f): 8:39pm On May 17, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Oyibo don deh deceive you bah?

Anyway continue!

A lesbian woman can give birth. Abi she's not a woman again

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by saphiere(f): 8:39pm On May 17, 2023
CondenseMilk:

And you think I am happy I have a father?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by fx45(m): 8:42pm On May 17, 2023
saphiere:
You're a very sick person with a very troubled background

305 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by darkwan: 8:42pm On May 17, 2023
saphiere:

lucifer is very smart....he was the leader of angels in heaven....

he always knew to deceive adam is easier through eve....
he is still doing the same thing today....

look at the subtle message....
must they dress in traditional atire to do it....??

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Timatayo1: 8:45pm On May 17, 2023
May God forgive them and show them the ways of holiness ..

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 8:46pm On May 17, 2023
Na calabar women oo undecided They're cool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 17, 2023
siofra:

A lesbian woman can give birth. Abi she's not a woman again

Continue

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by saphiere(f): 8:46pm On May 17, 2023
darkwan:

1. lucifer is very smart....he was the leader of angels in heaven....

2. he always knew to deceive adam is easier through eve....
he is still doing the same thing today....

3. look at the subtle message....
must they dress in traditional atire to do it....??
1. He was/is a male remember?
2. Which gender commits the worse and most crimes on this Earth on a daily?
3. Oh! They would have been naked to do it?

I see nothing but a bitter soul. Go and get healing before it's too late.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 17, 2023
saphiere:

Why are you not happy?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 8:49pm On May 17, 2023
taylor88:
I LOVE LESBIANISM

Where I get problem na penis to man anus

I fit kill you for that one
Chaii cheesy cheesy Be calming!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by darkwan: 8:50pm On May 17, 2023
saphiere:

1. He was/is a male remember?
2. Which gender commits the worse and most crimes on this Earth on a daily?
3. Oh! They would have been naked to do it?

I see nothing but a bitter soul. Go and get healing before it's too late.

i love you eve....no matter the situation today....i will always stick to you till the very end....
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by saphiere(f): 8:50pm On May 17, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Why are you not happy?
Because men are scum.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 17, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Not a valid argument bro. Many options for a lesbian couple to have a child today. Even a gay couple, with no womb between the partners, can have kids using a surrogate.

Personally, as many have said, I think we should live and let live.

15 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / Heart Touching Story Of A Boy And His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.