Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,798 members, 7,844,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Man Dumps His Wife & Kids After HOT SEX With A Cele Church Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps His Wife & Kids After HOT SEX With A Cele Church Woman (874 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Dumps His Wife & Kids After HOT SEX With A Cele Church Woman by NaijaViralGist(f): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
hen I hear some guys say love-spell and manipulations don’t work I just pray that they won’t fall into the hands of any woman who’s an agent of “the dark kingdom”. The consequences are fatal!

A mum of two, Mrs. Juliana (surname withheld) lost her medical doctor husband simply known as Diolu after he encountered a Celestial Church lady who eventually had s*x with in Lagos.

According to PM Express, the doctor abandoned his wife and two kids and moved to the strange woman’s house in an undisclosed location where they now live as husband and wife.
It was gathered that trouble started between Diolu and his wife in 2015 when she got information that her husband was having affairs with the woman but had no details until she caught the two of them and rebuked her husband over the illicit affairs.

It was said that Juliana later told her husband that he broke her heart, asked to know why he was doing so and the husband replied her that he fell in love with the woman and liked her ‘performance’

READ FULL GIST HERE: https://www.naijaviralgist.com/man-dumps-wife-kids-sex-cele-church-woman/

Re: Man Dumps His Wife & Kids After HOT SEX With A Cele Church Woman by DaniDani(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
Fear celestial water water and broom. On a more serious note, the woman's sexual performance may be awesome and can't compare with that of his wife. However, that's not an excuse for such wicked attitude. For better for worse should be maintained

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His Wife & Kids After HOT SEX With A Cele Church Woman by NaijaViralGist(f): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
But you know men of these generations are easily carried away by pussies... so sad
DaniDani:
Fear celestial water water and broom. On a more serious note, the woman's sexual performance may be awesome and can't compare with that of his wife. However, that's not an excuse for such wicked attitude. For better for worse should be maintained

(1) (Reply)

It Is True?? Lol (pic) / Who Among This List Will You Be richer than (pic) / My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.