Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,143 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) (24297 Views)

Policeman Insults Okada Man For Giving Him N100 (Video) / Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies / Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by goodyvin02(m): 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
poverty
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by onatisi(m): 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
they must have be nursing some sort of grudges against each other before and only used the bet winning as an excuse to fight each other

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by aalangel(f): 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by stillondmatter: 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
funny guys
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by sKy007: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
and we all stood and watch
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by LeopardX: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
LMAyedun:
And this is Front page worthy?
Because this is a public forum where every event or topic of discourse has the potential to hit the front page provided they play by nairaland rules.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by Zoehill(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
There is need to orientate our youths, the value of money is the ability to send it on errand not money sending them around like fools.
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by Dasherz(f): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
well I don't think the Government is to blame for the unruly behaviour of the youths in the society... fighting over hundred naira it's so uncalled so no one should blame the shame they've brought on themselves on the Government

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by Unik3030: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Muckross1122:
A Viral Video shows two nigerian undergraduates fighting over N100 after a bet, at Robinson Avenue, Ugbowo, Benin, Edo State.

It was gathered that one of them won the bet, but the other refused to give his friend the money he won. Which is N100.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b07Dm0AISPE

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/two-nigerian-undergraduates-fighting.html

the most annoying part of it is that after the fight they will come online n claim davido

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by nnokwa042(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
latbas:
lol
Edo for buhari till 2050
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by Amylights(f): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
That was too bad.
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by onatisi(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
lets even thank God that they didnt use bottles or dangerous weapons on themselves , it seems their friends have already packed all dangerous objects from the place and only left the 2 chars for them to use , just like www fight
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by 141samuel: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
interesting
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by deeway200(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
its not because of money,its just that they ve got no chill
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by twentyk(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
Omo DAT 1h shay koko Gan.....

You don ever Sidon on a Friday evening with no kobo in ur pocket meanwhile thinking how you gonna survive till Monday....
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by san316(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
They are fighting for their honor. Not just the money.
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by RaptorX: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nothing to prove they are undergraduates or even fighting over #100 bet, but certainly cooked up by a blogger with fertile imagination.
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by Tolexandre: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
overhypedsteve:
This is because a lot of people don't have sense. Look at our Senate for example, how many of them have sense? Look at Aso Rock how many people there have sense? Look at Nnamdi Kano do you think he have sense. Look at the Yoruba's and Igbos on here fighting everytime and insulting themselves do you think they have sense? Look at Tinubu he has sense, look at Azikiwe he has sense but look at all those people that lost their live while fighting the civil war and we can't remember fheir name today do you think they had sense? That's it. Most people are stupid. I ran a research on the number of people I meet daily and I realise that on average I meet atleast 50 stupid people everyday and that's just in Akure. What of if I traveled to Enugu, Kano or Bayelsa. I would realise that I am surrounded by stupidity. Please don't be stupid. Be different, like this comment and tell yourself it's not all about Ethnicism stupidity has no ethnic group.
If you steal, you steal because you are stupid not because you are a igbo or Yoruba man, if you kill you kill because you want to kill not because of your ethnicity.

This two fools fought because they are stupid and if they died another stupid person will check their name for their tribe cus he is also stupid. And then one other stupid person will try to defend his tribe cus he is stupid.

Now that we all know how stupid people behave. I want to see the stupid person that would quote nonsense.
take one bottle of origin for this. You deserve a medal

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by Fidelismaria: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
blame buhari blame jubril from Sudan blame APC
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by hanassholesolo: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
CriticMaestro:
That their friend that videotaped them and share the video...na monster the guy be cheesy

I swear that guy carry shield
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by 9jaRonin(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Sure say no be the Whot® wey dey for ground wey cause this fight?? lipsrsealed
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
overhypedsteve:
This is because a lot of people don't have sense. Look at our Senate for example, how many of them have sense? Look at Aso Rock how many people there have sense? Look at Nnamdi Kano do you think he have sense. Look at the Yoruba's and Igbos on here fighting everytime and insulting themselves do you think they have sense? Look at Tinubu he has sense, look at Azikiwe he has sense but look at all those people that lost their live while fighting the civil war and we can't remember fheir name today do you think they had sense? That's it. Most people are stupid. I ran a research on the number of people I meet daily and I realise that on average I meet atleast 50 stupid people everyday and that's just in Akure. What of if I traveled to Enugu, Kano or Bayelsa. I would realise that I am surrounded by stupidity. Please don't be stupid. Be different, like this comment and tell yourself it's not all about Ethnicism stupidity has no ethnic group.
If you steal, you steal because you are stupid not because you are a igbo or Yoruba man, if you kill you kill because you want to kill not because of your ethnicity.

This two fools fought because they are stupid and if they died another stupid person will check their name for their tribe cus he is also stupid. And then one other stupid person will try to defend his tribe cus he is stupid.

Now that we all know how stupid people behave. I want to see the stupid person that would quote nonsense.
STUPIDOMETER I HAIL O
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by valx2: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
overhypedsteve:

and look at yourself wasting your time typing rubbish here believing that you are talking sense,do you really have sense? amebo.
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by muller101(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
aalangel:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
them don kill ur boyfriend there u de laugh
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
Common 100 that is 20dollar liberty here
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Look closely you would see the WHOT game on the floor that led to all the mess
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by SirLakes: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
Is this one fight.....mtcheeeeeeew

Lemme be going
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Foolish people, so if one of them dies while fighting what will the other person tell his parent.
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
I heard one of them shouting "Omenka Omenka Omenka Omenka Omenka Omenka Omenka Omenka Omenka Omenka Omenka Omenka "
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by ozidy1: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Na Awerioba Estate be dis
Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by MrMakaveli20(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
The 4th picture. That dude is attempting a suplex city on his opponent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer’s Wife Arrested For Robbery / My Experience With An Atm Swindler / Man Sexually Harasses Daughter Of Thomas, House Of Representatives Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.