Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) (5324 Views)

Every Ladies Dream... Pics / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by HeWrites(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
A beautiful Spanish lady has taken to the micro -blogging platform, Twitter to expose a Nigerian guy who strangely message her on WhatsApp and surprisingly, when the lady asked him of how he got her number, he responded pathetically.

According to the Nigerian guy, he said he got her number from his dreams and decided to chat her up to check if the number shown to him in his dream is true.

The lady then responded that he should find something to do with his life and the rest of what he said is gibberish.. what is “test money” ?

See Below;

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/spanish-lady-call-out-nigerian-guy-who.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB Dominique

Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by HeWrites(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Blooda Johself angry

Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by benzene00: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
When she clocks 38 and she's still single

i believe the story will be different

6 Likes

Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
Using same old year 2000 slangs on a lady,, who still falls for such chidish reply.. I believe another sensible guy will chat up with her and probably bang her if possible in less than a month... The guy is just old sch..

1 Like

Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by Oyebee91(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
And he no use the numbers play baba ijebu

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by Mhizkel(f): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Wack trick grin

1 Like

Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by HeWrites(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Oyebee91:
And he no use the numbers play baba ijebu

grin

Lalasticlala
Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
They keep disgracing themselves day by day...Some Nigerian men self

Is that d Spanish lady undecided

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by BreezyCB(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Alright
Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by FuckTheZero: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
A "black" Spanish lady. The things we do for click baits.

Never saw that coming.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by Adaumunocha(f): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dude gat no game. See errors sef
Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by HeWrites(m): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They keep disgracing themselves day by day...Some Nigerian men self

Is that d Spanish lady undecided

Yes ma'am cheesy
Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
HeWrites:

Yes ma'am cheesy

I doubt
Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by ifex370(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
Am confused now.. Spain or cataluna

1 Like

Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by BoyHuncho(m): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
ode boi grin

And BTW how dafuq is she a Spanish lady
Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by HeWrites(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I doubt

lipsrsealed
Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by ottohan: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
y is the spanish lady black
I tought Hispanics speak more of their Lang.
Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dreams we no carry beta game con give you. Make you win better for 9jabet. Fool!.
Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
D Guy na werey
Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by Evablizin(f): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
shocked

Calling you Joseph the dreamer is an insult to Oga Joe because his dreams came to pass. Keep on dreaming.

Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
HeWrites:
Blooda Johself angry
Chai waist beads, a huge turn on for me
Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
HeWrites:
A beautiful Spanish lady has taken to the micro -blogging platform, Twitter to expose a Nigerian guy who strangely message her on WhatsApp and surprisingly, when the lady asked him of how he got her number, he responded pathetically.

According to the Nigerian guy, he said he got her number from his dreams and decided to chat her up to check if the number shown to him in his dream is true.

The lady then responded that he should find something to do with his life and the rest of what he said is gibberish.. what is “test money” ?

See Below;

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/spanish-lady-call-out-nigerian-guy-who.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB Dominique
The guy in context didn't do particularly well. If I were the chick, I will block him immediately. He's jobless and senseless.
Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by indodon(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
hoes will be hoes

__

__

bitches will be bitches
Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by galadima77(m): 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
That girl looks more Nigerian than Spanish sef...
Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
She no even fine undecided���
Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
Spanish lady my foot. undecided

He could have tell the girl the truth now..... She won't kill her biko..

I once informed a girl I stole her digit from a friend's phone. wink
Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by millik(f): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
galadima77:
That girl looks more Nigerian than Spanish sef...

who dash her Nigeria?
on behalf of Nigerian ladies we reject her..

maybe a Sierra leonese or Mali.

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by MaestroID(m): 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
benzene00:
When she clocks 38 and she's still single
i believe the story will be different

Now You Making Sense...... Leave make she dy form
Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by Freeman59: 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
Where's the Spanish lady
Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by lenghtinny(m): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2017
Op that tiringbeku lady resemble Spanish people for yah eye angry...

As for the guy, dude needs to go back to sleep
Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by HeWrites(m): 1:48am On Oct 11, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Chai waist beads, a huge turn on for me

You ain't alone my blooda
Re: Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) by Diablo22(m): 4:00am On Oct 11, 2017
MRSoftapples:
Using same old year 2000 slangs on a lady,, who still falls for such chidish reply.. I believe another sensible guy will chat up with her and probably bang her if possible in less than a month... The guy is just old sch..
Was there ever a time that a guy will tell a girl that shit and she would believe?
The girl was probably dumb...
Anyways Nigerians be disgracing us since time immemorial...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bizarre Pre-wedding Shot! / Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website / Nigerian Men Are Rude And Agressive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.