Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? (48222 Views)

When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by LeiderJa: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
What do you say when a girl asks where you got her number from?

This is a problem that needs to be overcome. No matter how witty I get, the convo always gets stalled.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by NwaAmaikpe: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
shocked

That I was in a prophetic service and her number was given to me as someone who held a part of my destiny.

288 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
Tell her the simple truth about how you got her number only if she insist. She already knew you want to fvck. Telling unnecessary lie makes her see you as timid.

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by nzeobi(m): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
I got it through divine intervention.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
You tell her how you got the number nah. Shuo undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by internationalman(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Don't ever explain to her how u got her number.

tell her it doesn't matter, that what matters now is you have her number.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by habsydiamond(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
Tell her u got it from Ur street herbalist or yeye osun Diviner

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by SweetBuns(f): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
Goddamned gay
Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by sekundosekundo: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
internationalman:
Don't ever explain to her how u got her number.

tell her it doesn't matter, that what matters now is you have her number.

This is what I called DIPLOMATIC LIE.

It works.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by LeiderJa: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
SweetBuns:
Goddamned gay
With the way you hate men, I'm sure your father once put penis inside your man. Animal!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by SweetBuns(f): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
LeiderJa:

With the way you hate men, I'm sure your father once put penis inside your man. Animal!
its clear that you're a senseless fool.
Oya receive sense

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by LeiderJa: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
SweetBuns:
its clear that you're a senseless fool.
Oya receive sense
Haha.
It is quite apparent that your stupidity is exceeded only by your stupidity.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by SweetBuns(f): 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
LeiderJa:

Haha.
dry as Bleep
Go back to the hole you came from

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
LeiderJa:

Haha.
Don't mind that bitter troll....

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
I'll tell her where I got it from now.

Will she beat me? The worst she can do is blacklist my number.

PS
There's nothing I hate like getting a girl's contact from someone other than her. I'll collect the number myself, to avoid stupid questions like this.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by Bossontop(m): 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
undecided
If the geh no make sense i go jus tell am say na for dustbin i see am but If d geh set die na anoda story be dat oo

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
Op is asking a serious question and here you have some guys behaving like sisis.

Pussy assx n*gars.
Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by vincentjk(m): 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
U gave it to me one day at church but seems u ue 4gotten lol

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 11, 2018
OP that's a shit test.Even if she keeps silence for a week or two,wait but don't ever tell her how you got her number.

Never. See, answering any question logically with a lady is the quickest way for her to lose attraction for you.

play around the subject, if she insisted, tell you will tell when you go out on a date. Even at the date don't. Never answer a lady's question never, she doesn't want answers just trying to see how confident you are.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by 2buffagain(m): 4:04am On Nov 11, 2018
Jonesing based investigation.

If she insists, tell her a good investigative journalist never reveals his source.

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:51am On Nov 11, 2018
Most girls are always suspicious and careful of guys like that anyway

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by ATankado: 6:50am On Nov 11, 2018
I have devise a means to answer this ready-made question from ladies. When she insist, I tell her that I have a friend in their area and when I saw her I couldn't talk to her because I was in a haste, so I told my friend to help me get her contact... It was that my friend that send me the contact. But I don't know how he got it though.

The next question would be: who is that your friend?
Me: Do you know all the people in your area?
Her: Just tell me.
Me: Formulate name, his name is Mr. X.
Her: I don't know that name, describe him?
Me: Give vague description.
Her: Uhum! So what do you want?
Conversation don start be that o.

136 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by Uglymugg: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2018
Plead the 5th, tell her: I respectfully decline to answer that question, based on my 5th amendment right.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by LeiderJa: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2018
ATankado:
I have devise a means to answer this ready-made question from ladies. When she insist, I tell her that I have a friend in their area and when I saw her I couldn't talk to her because I was in a haste, so I told my friend to help me get her contact... It was that my friend that send me the contact. But I don't know how he got it though.

The next question would be: who is that your friend?
Me: Do you know all the people in your area?
Her: Just tell me.
Me: Formulate name, his name is Mr. X.
Her: I don't know that name, describe him?
Me: Give vague description.
Her: Uhum! So what do you want?
Conversation don start be that o.
Smooth!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by LeiderJa: 7:05am On Nov 11, 2018
Uglymugg:
Plead the 5th, tell her: I respectfully decline to answer that question, based on my 5th amendment right.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by YorubaAssasin: 8:32am On Nov 11, 2018
You must be some kinda weirdo or stalker. Why do you have to steal a chic's number without her consent or knowledge?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2018
Only boys collects a girl's contact without her consent...Did that in 2010 but i told the friend to let her know that someone needs her number..she said ok..

When you guys become men...you'll understand berra

14 Likes

Re: What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? by SocialJustice: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2018
LeiderJa:
What do you say when a girl asks where you got her number from?

This is a problem that needs to be overcome. No matter how witty I get, the convo always gets stalled.
Tell her she gave it to you and you haven't called since she did. Apologise for not calling earlier. Most girls are whores, it will take a decent girl to crack this. If she's even decent and sees through your lie, move the conversation elsewhere from how you got her number. Be confident when you talk.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Pictures / How Can I Punish Her? / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.