Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

“I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time” - Nigerian Lesbian (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time” - Nigerian Lesbian (pic) (1316 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time” - Nigerian Lesbian (pic) by Priscy01(f): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
A Nigerian lesbian and Instagram user who goes by the name, @Ms_steal_urgirl, has got herself and her partner trending after she shared photos and a video of herself all loved up with her female partner.

The Nigerian lady also professed her love for her partner as she captioned the shared photos:
“When love is real, you can see beyond today. I pray our love continues to stand the test of time.”

Actually it might seem there’s no much intimacy between the two of them, as unlike some of other Nigerian Lesbos who would show themselves kissing and what not but the hashtags of her post says it all.

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/i-pray-our-love-continues-to-stand-test.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB Dominique

Re: “I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time” - Nigerian Lesbian (pic) by HeWrites(m): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
This yeye lesbians needs good prick with big CAp so dem go sabi dah dem dey miss lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: “I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time” - Nigerian Lesbian (pic) by Adaumunocha(f): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
I knew the 14yrs imprisonment law was just for fancy.
Re: “I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time” - Nigerian Lesbian (pic) by HeWrites(m): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I knew the 14yrs imprisonment law was just for fancy.
Abi na
Re: “I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time” - Nigerian Lesbian (pic) by BreezyCB(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Oshi

Awon omo ti ka bo di
Re: “I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time” - Nigerian Lesbian (pic) by benzene00: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lesbians are the best kind of ladies to have a threes0me with
Re: “I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time” - Nigerian Lesbian (pic) by FuckTheZero: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nothing exposes my hypocrisy like lesbians.

When two homosexuals fooling around get caught and lynched, not even a heartbeat of pity pounds out of my chest

Yet lesbians appear to me like cute little things that should be left alone to enjoy themselves.
Re: “I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time” - Nigerian Lesbian (pic) by sammyogboso(m): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
This people no get shame at all
Re: “I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time” - Nigerian Lesbian (pic) by maryjan8(f): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
What a life
Re: “I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time” - Nigerian Lesbian (pic) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
Wasted vaginal
Re: “I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time” - Nigerian Lesbian (pic) by SenorFax(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
nice one les

by the way visit for amazing offers
https:///LmFD9D
Re: “I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time” - Nigerian Lesbian (pic) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
¤ shesweetdie ¤ time for me and you to show the world that our love is out of this world.

even lesbians dey love chai!
shesweetdie , you XD me
Re: “I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time” - Nigerian Lesbian (pic) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
see their ugly face..Dem never jamb better dick.
If I handle them with my 9inch,they will become normal human beings
Re: “I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time” - Nigerian Lesbian (pic) by MaestroID(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
benzene00:
Lesbians are the best kind of ladies to have a threes0me with

And what you just said makes sense ba?
Re: “I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time” - Nigerian Lesbian (pic) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rule #1: The Useless skin around d Vagina is called A Slay Queen.
Re: “I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time” - Nigerian Lesbian (pic) by benzene00: 6:31am On Oct 11, 2017
MaestroID:

And what you just said makes sense ba?
Do u HV a brain?

(1) (Reply)

Money Changes Everything / Christmas Giveaway For One Special Nairalander / Only Pathetic, Emasculated Men Prefer Sex Dolls Over Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.