Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) (43994 Views)

Female Corper Quarantined For Monkeypox In Benue / Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) / UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by Oladipo1166(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2017
Jesus is Lord
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by enemyofprogress: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2017
dollytino4real:
i saw one woman with dis kind of big pox but she said is chicken pox
maybe she dey sell chicken
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by emonkey(m): 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
This one na Gorilla Pox o undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by mvem(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
just2endowed:
The federal goverment of General buhari said there is no evident of true case of monkey pox at yersterday FSC meeting.

Its a useless country we live in
They are actually right...the lab test hasnt yet official returned to confirm the viral disease..
Is based on inspection and physical examination that the disease is being said to exist
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by Theebz: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
O lawd

Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by MostRanking(m): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Eww!! At d sight of dis picture, u feel infected
Kolababe:
This is the first case of Monkeypox that has been recorded in Akwa Ibom State. The Commissioner for Information in Akwa Ibom, Charles Udoh, in a statement issued in Uyo, confirmed the single case. He also said that the state government was investigating two more cases suspected to be monkeypox.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/first-case-of-monkey-pox-discovered-in-akwa-ibom-photos
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by agarawu23(m): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
This one too much o angry
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by owooba: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
This is a clear warning to all you guys that love to eat exotic animal, e.g snake, aligator, rats.... that you call bush rat, lol. Naija make una wise up the world is moving faster than you think. 2k17 and ppl still eat this so called animals because of hunger.
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
dollytino4real:
really is ph, but d tin is really scary,very big especially her face n she covered it with scarf
oh boye run for your life oh
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fvcknames:

When black death happened, wasn't that supposed to be signs of end time, and that has been generations ago
Abasi mmi mbok which one be black death?
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
HAH:
The good news is that is treatable, and I have not heard of anyone dying of monkey pox
wait till e come catch u
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by Referendum50(f): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
legaxi:

At your age you still think like this, may almighty God punish whoever did this to you.
may God punish the sperm that did not fertilise your brain well
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by just2endowed: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
mvem:
They are actually right...the lab test hasnt yet official returned to confirm the viral disease..
Is based on inspection and physical examination that the disease is being said to exist

despite the picture of the people being affected
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Afobear:
you are insane ....very insane ....5000 years from now,the world will still be here and your imaginary end time will be shoved up a place that never sees the sun in your body
why so much atheists on this forum. That almost everyone is attacking Yeligray's comments.
Is it because the owner of this forum is an atheist? And he invited myriads of his fellow co-atheists here
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by Afobear: 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
why so much atheists on this forum. That almost everyone is attacking Yeligray's comments.
Is it because the owner of this forum is an atheist? And he invited myriads of his fellow co-atheists here
whats your problem with atheism you intorelant bleep
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by Ericsunday619: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Jesus Christ is an imaginary friend and exist only in your mind. Welcome to the atheist club

1 Like

Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by Ericsunday619: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Afobear:
don't mind that religious guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ericsunday619:
Jesus Christ is an imaginary friend and exist only in your mind. Welcome to the atheist club
he is imaginary to u but isn't to me. Too bad you're missing out His benefits
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Afobear:
i pity you. I pray u don't die an atheist cos it would have been better you weren't born
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by Afobear: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
i pity you. I pray u don't die an atheist cos it would have been better you weren't born
look ...i dont need such shit in me today ...my stand is simple ...show me your god and i will be a believer ....i'm not asking for too much na
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Afobear:
look ...i dont need such shit in me today ...my stand is simple ...show me your god and i will be a believer ....i'm not asking for too much na
as an educated atheist. What's ur own explanation/definition of the word in the dictionary called "FAITH".
Awaiting your answers.
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
oh boye run for your life oh
pls it is not deadly as d fear it carrys
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by Afobear: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
as an educated atheist. What's ur own explanation/definition of the word in the dictionary called "FAITH".
Awaiting your answers.
i duly with oblige you
Faith is a strongly held belief or theory,complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
now i have helped you out .....what of now i know i have no money to buy beans cus thats what i feel like taking ,is it viable i have faith and hope to see beans on my ceramic plate ?
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by JimmyCrow(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Awaiting your answers.
brainwashed blackman, can't say it's ur fault tho. 400years is pretty deep ya know
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by Bennyranks: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nigeria stay losing
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by sayisayi(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Yeligray:
REPENT AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST!!! THESE ARE ALL SIGNS OF END TIME.

Rather than hit the lab and work out a vaccine, na overworked god you dey call again!

Sure you said the same with ebola, lassa, hiv, sars, mad cow, polio outbreak, uncle dapo car breakdown, auntie barren womb. Haba!
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by mechanics(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by Fvcknames: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Abasi mmi mbok which one be black death?
It wiped out a large percentage of Europe, about 75 to 200 million people, that's like 30% to 60% of the population at that time
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by lereinter(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Jetleeee:
From Bird flu to Ebola to Zika Virus. Now it's monkey pox.

Na only we waka come?

lassa fever too
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by Nov6(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sexy20:

...and you believe her? U don't expect any victim to tell you. With the current situation in the country, you don't believe any related symptoms/signs of moneypox until proven otherwise. Report her to the health surveillance team in that area ASAP.
Which state is that sef?

you see ehn...
You dey take wetin dollytino talk seriously??
Wehdone Sir
Re: Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) by pally123: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
And they kept him in the general ward. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can I Do About My Body Odour? / 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) / Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.