Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

How Would Your Parents React If You Dropped Out Of University? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would Your Parents React If You Dropped Out Of University? (678 Views)

How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / How Would You React If Someone Insults Your Parents / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would Your Parents React If You Dropped Out Of University? by staytravel: 3:10am On Oct 11, 2017
The man in the video said he father didn't speak to him for 2 years, would you parents have reacted differently?

[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_hnRYaqfew?t=46s[/youtube]
Re: How Would Your Parents React If You Dropped Out Of University? by SakuraSimiola: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
My parents would have lost their mind.
Re: How Would Your Parents React If You Dropped Out Of University? by BlackBeatle(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2022
i didn’t go to school since 300l and i want to tell my parents since they think i will graduate next year
Re: How Would Your Parents React If You Dropped Out Of University? by Exxxgeee: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mum would shepe 4 me. Dad will lock me up for opening up on time before wasting his money

(1) (Reply)

Man Seeks Dissolution Of 22-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Inability To Cook / Conversation Between A Nigerian Lady And Her Dad Because Of N1,200 Airtime / A Monster Dad Beats His Little Child Brutally As He Makes His Wife To Film Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.