Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

What Are The Most Underrated Things In Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Most Underrated Things In Life? (406 Views)

Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her. / Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Most Underrated Things In Life? by valkaka(m): 4:41am On Oct 11, 2017
for me i think, Being unattractive
Being unattractive is highly underrated. Television and the media brainwash us to think of being unattractive as a huge disadvantage one could have.
Unattractive people have advantages that other people can never get for all the beauty they possess. Doors open easily for the beautiful. Unattractive people make people of substance.
Unattractive people are appreciated for their personality
Beautiful people never know if people like them for who they are or how they look. Actually, one couldn't say if the person actually has a personality at all, because that seems to be a small parameter in front of the what the eyes see.
If you’re ugly, though, and someone agrees to go out with you, chances are it’s because they like you for who you are. Unattractive people have the assurance of being loved for who they truly are.
People tend to hide the inner self beneath layers of deceit and shame due to his/her looks. Appearance is only skin deep and there really is more to life than the outside
Besides, beauty fades but ugly is everlasting. If we live long enough we eventually all get ugly. Some of the fortunate ones just get there first and have time to get used to it.
I am not saying that being attractive or unattractive is a boon or a curse. No, deep inside everybody secretly wants to be attractive. But being unattractive makes you realize some profound lessons of life which others require negative experiences to realize.
Don't let anyone downgrade your looks and appearance, Dont be ashamed of your looks, go out there and proud yourself to the world and make a difference.

Goodluck and thanks for reading...share your own biko.
Re: What Are The Most Underrated Things In Life? by abdeiz(m): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2017
Is there is a word for the opposite of being rich but not poor, where you dont have to think about money all the time and its associated problems?

(1) (Reply)

How to make a woman never think of leaving you. / An Article About Depression / concept Anti-cheating Device a hoax after all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.