Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" (47045 Views)

'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by MediaLife: 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerian lady identified as Real Okoye Uche has said one of goals in Life is to have sex with Wizkid.

The lady who seems to be madly in love with the musician, beg Wizkid to sleep with her thereby assisting her achieve goal in life.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/one-of-my-goals-in-life-is-to-have-sex.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by pautex: 9:29am On Feb 19, 2019
What an achievement, and a new year resolution

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by saydfact(m): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2019
walks in

walks out

7 Likes

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Bestchoice4me(m): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2019
Olosho

13 Likes

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by fotadmowmend(m): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2019
Why not find a gee guy dat will use you for ritual instead

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 19, 2019
grin
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by slyd90(m): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Kneephy(m): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2019
This Ugly thwart looking bitch wanting to knack wizkid is a disgrace to wizkid himself.

I mean why would someone this ugly imagine herself knacking Wizzy talkless saying it out,
I'm so sure Wizzy would be feeling embarrassed if he sees this, when beta babes dey dere for wizzy to knack....

My advice to you bitch, work hard and make plenty money perhaps wizzy might fvxk u cos of dat buh with this ugly body.... Nah! Wizzy ain't doing shii

9 Likes

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by PRINCEVICKEY: 9:30am On Feb 19, 2019
farm tools

3 Likes

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Baawaa(m): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2019
You are nothing but a cheap Oloosho grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2019
stupid ambition from a confirmed olosho....Rapists will pick your calls soon

3 Likes

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Eugosc1(m): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2019
na ur work na
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by inoki247: 9:30am On Feb 19, 2019
At least she talk wetin dey er mind she no form holy holy like some people deep down dey want same but b coding

5 Likes

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Luvlyna(f): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2019
If that's your goal, then my sister you're very goalless.
Lol, do these people even understand the meaning of goals? Are they this dumb??

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Chipink(f): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Dirty attention seeker want to act all cardi-B.

1 Like

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by milaso: 9:30am On Feb 19, 2019
knw be today ladies want wizkid prick na e dne tey

wish ur dream come through dear oloshos everywhere embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by nelronaldo(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Shovel abi na digger
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Sultty(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
I'm disappointed in this hoelosho

11 Likes

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Eleyi gidi gan o, and once Wizkid koboko you; that will be a well accomplished mission to you. "Well, who knows if you're on mission to destroy"
We men/Guys need to take heed.

1 Like

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by pautex: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
shocked shocked
Your mate are looking for how to serve God and live a life that please God and Humanity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Sultty(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
I'm disappointed in this hoe-losho

2 Likes

I'm disappointed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Hotfreeze: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
What happened to her neck?
It looks like they used super glue to hold her neck to her body.

Oh, that must have been when they removed her brain from her body.

3 Likes

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by rottenegg: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Baby mama in the making!
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by funmilade4real(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Ugly girl
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Person pikin. Shebi na person born this one?

1 Like

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by Slynation(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
May you achieve your goal then.....
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by RexTramadol1: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
waѕтed generaтιon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
grin

Her Goal....Her Business
Re: Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" by snapshot: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
This one brain don dey faulty,she needs urgent help

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League / I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.