Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. (2878 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
budaatum:

That's true, though, I wouldn't say science, per se, but scientists, as in human beings behind the science.

Makes me wonder, is there any source for the explanations for everything?

Yes.

The source is God.
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by betterABIAstate: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
Originakalokalo:
Before I start, All the ingredients that a bird will need to make it's nest are available now. Yet we say it is a bird nest.

Before the bang, nothing was available. And a bang fixes all these things I want to list out of nothing.

The bang also fix an animal in place from nothing. And through the animal, all other animals come into being, including humans.

Even as simple as the nest is,the way it glued the leaves and tiny branches is a show of creativity. The nest hangs on a wall and will not fall.

The bird is a creature of a creative God.

Now let's look at all the things the big bang put in place deliberately. If a bang is capable of these wonderful things.
the bigbang is real, God is the cause of the bigbang, bigbang suggested that the universe started with light energy, confirming what the book Genesis said about God creating light first.
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by budaatum: 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Yes.

The source is God.
Which is a human invention. Simple very primitive 'science'.
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
budaatum:

Which is a human invention. Simple very primitive 'science'.

Noted.
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by jimmyjenseng(m): 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
NairalandSARS:

So you saying it took God thousands of year to create the animals, plants, and man?

Originakalokalo pls answer this.
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by hopefulLandlord: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
jimmyjenseng:

hey, long time bro
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by jimmyjenseng(m): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

hey, long time bro
Yea... I trust you're good.
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
jimmyjenseng:

The Bible says a thousand years is one day before God.

It simply means that many years (it could be thousand, million, billions,etc) on Earth is just 1 day before God.

So, the days of Creation as reported by the Bible could be a lot of years.

Apostle Peter said this and I am sure he got the clue from Jesus.

Bible could not record everything Jesus said or do. Peter was a direct disciple, one of the closet three.

When we are immortal, our understanding shall be full.
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by betterABIAstate: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Originakalokalo:

The Bible says a thousand years is one day before God.

It simply means that many years (it could be thousand, million, billions,etc) on Earth is just 1 day before God.

So, the days of Creation as reported by the Bible could be a lot of years.

Apostle Peter said this and I am sure he got the clue from Jesus.

Bible could not record everything Jesus said or do. Peter was a direct disciple, one of the closet three.

When we are immortal, our understanding shall be full.
gbam!!!
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
There is God.

Serve him, worship him and do his will.
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by Niflheim(m): 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
[/b]I studied some advance fluid Mechanics. I am not a novice.[b] grin grin grin grin grin

Where did they mention god in your study of fluid mechanics?
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by budaatum: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
tartar9:
All of mathematics which can be used to model and predict the outcomes within any sort of universe no matter how complex that universe or the mathematics used for its description could be,is itself derived from the most basic propositions which they call axioms.
That extreme complexity could be birthed out of extreme simplicity is itself the logical norm.
Does this displace the notion of a creator? Not at all!
God can work through means or without means.

All of mathematics the ideas which can be used to model and predict the outcomes within any sort of universe no matter how complex that universe or the ideas used for its description could be, is itself derived from the most basic propositions which they call axioms.
That extreme complexity could be birthed out of extreme simplicity is itself the logical norm.

Does this displace the notion of a [idea] creator? Not at all!
God Ideas can work through means or without means.

Basically mathematics, and gods, are simple means of explaining the universe. They don't necessarily exist in their own rights as concrete entities nor may they necessarily be true axioms (though, in mathematics, they must follow established rules and are not subjective). One may mathematically add a simple 5 Naira to another 5 Naira, but it does not necesarily allow you to purchase anything worth 10 Naira or less.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Suicide Unforgivable Sin / If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) / Praising God Culturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.