Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. (2895 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:10am On Oct 12, 2017
God created the heavens and the Earth.

He created the universe.

He puts these laws that governs the Earth in place.

He is the Almighty.
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2017
Babatunde360:

Dude pick a struggle you can't be trying to back up your religious claims with scientific fact , according to the bible the world is 6,000 years old

The 6000 years was compiled from the dates given in the Bible. From Adam.

First day of Creation to the sixth could have been many years.

A thousand years is like a day before God.

That six days could have been any number of years.

1 Like

Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by budaatum: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

didn't big bang speak to you recently? tell us what it said to you

the question no be here
It did? Spoke to me personally? I must be deaf or something. Or maybe it spoke in tongues.

I assumed a big bang is a bang that is big, like a huge firecracker but bigger. And I thought they said it happened billions of years ago, when God said "Let there be light".

Did it talk? Did it talk to you? What didit say please?
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by budaatum: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Like billions of years, right?
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
budaatum:

Like billions of years, right?

It could be any number of years.

I don't know.

Science has been wrong on a lot of things/ issues.

There was a time, Dalton atomic theory was in place.

Now, it has been proven not to be entirely correct.

If a theory on atoms can be wrong, then

Science cannot have explanations for everything.
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by ValentineMary(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
The OP is resurrecting old topics that have been countered several times. I have better things to do with my time.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by butterflyl1on: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
ValentineMary:
The OP is resurrecting old topics that have been countered several times. I have better things to do with my time.

Were you invited to refute anything in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by gabe: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Originakalokalo:

1. A bird nest seen anywhere is believed to be created by a bird. It cannot just exist.

A place as complicated as the Earth Cannot just exist thru a bang.

Let's look at some stuff on Earth. These things are done deliberately. An explosion cannot just occur and fixed this things in place.

the fact that you can't fathom how it happened doesn't mean it didn't. People like pope Francis believe in the big bang. Park well.
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by budaatum: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Originakalokalo:

I don't know.

That's true, though, I wouldn't say science, per se, but scientists, as in human beings behind the science.

Makes me wonder, is there any source for the explanations for everything?
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by Amberon11: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lol funny op. Trying to reason with brain dead people.

1 Like

Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by hopefulLandlord: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
budaatum:

It did? Spoke to me personally? I must be deaf or something. Or maybe it spoke in tongues.

I assumed a big bang is a bang that is big, like a huge firecracker but bigger. And I thought they said it happened billions of years ago, when God said "Let there be light".

Did it talk? Did it talk to you? What didit say please?

I was poking fun at the post you quoted

1 Like

Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by budaatum: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I was poking fun at the post you quoted
Oh, my bad. I felt I was being poked but didn't have sufficient evidence to believe it. Now I do!

(Some people just can't take silly threads serious! Must be the atheist in them.)
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by Originakalokalo(m): 6:16am On Oct 13, 2017
Amberon11:
Lol funny op. Trying to reason with brain dead people.

We should warn them.

But when they are going overboard,

We step aside.
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
budaatum:

Oh, my bad. I felt I was being poked but didn't have sufficient evidence to believe it. Now I do!

(Some people just can't take silly threads serious! Must be the atheist in them.)

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by correctguy101(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Originakalokalo:

What I am simply saying is that big bang cannot create.anything.
And there must be a God who did these things intentionally for a purpose.
Both the big bang and the " No God rule" are being thrown out.
Ever heard of particle acceleration?
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by butterflyl1on: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
correctguy101:

Ever heard of particle acceleration?

Particle acceleration ONLY happens in a CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT. Without control the particles cannot be controlled .

Where is your evidence that the BIG BANG was a controlled occurrence If at all it did happen?
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by correctguy101(m): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Particle acceleration ONLY happens in a CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT. Without control the particles cannot be controlled .

Where is your evidence that the BIG BANG was a controlled occurrence If at all it did happen?

Who's talking about big bang or is it big bag
I'm here to learn o.
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by butterflyl1on: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
correctguy101:

Who's talking about big bang or is it big bag
I'm here to learn o.

Well the thread is about what then? grin

You responded to a comment on the big bang and mentioned particle acceleration or are you confused?
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by correctguy101(m): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Originakalokalo:

I don't know.
Whoever said science has answers to everything undecided
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by correctguy101(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Well the thread is about what then? grin

You responded to a comment on the big bang and mentioned particle acceleration or are you confused?

Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by butterflyl1on: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=correctguy101 post=61382673][/quote]

Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by correctguy101(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

cheesygrin this one no even know me at all cheesygrin

Daddy no get time for the mumbo-jumbo una dey do online. Okay you win, now masturbate on ur victory for I don't understand how such a thing gives anyone any kind of satisfaction.

Christian indeed. lols cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by butterflyl1on: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
correctguy101:

cheesygrin this one no even know me at all cheesygrin

Daddy no get time for the mumbo-jumbo una dey do online. Okay you win, now masturbate on ur victory for I don't understand how such a thing gives anyone any kind of satisfaction.

Christian indeed. lols cheesy

Yes I don't know you o. Mr Atheitard grin

Yet you had time to post a meme for me. Mr daddy of atheism well done o grin
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by correctguy101(m): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Yes I don't know you o. Mr Atheitard grin

Yet you had time to post a meme for me. Mr daddy of atheism well done o grin

So anyone who reject your Abrahamic Faith is an Atheist

You're too shallow-minded. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by butterflyl1on: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
correctguy101:

So anyone who reject your Abrahamic Faith is an Atheist

You're too shallow-minded. SMH

Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by correctguy101(m): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

SMH, carry ur crase go front. I don tire for u
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by NairalandSARS: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Originakalokalo:

So you saying it took God thousands of year to create the animals, plants, and man?
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by butterflyl1on: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
correctguy101:
SMH, carry ur crase go front. I don tire for u

You haven't seen nothing yet grin

Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by correctguy101(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You haven't seen nothing yet grin
Lol, I like your spirit.
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by budaatum: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
Originakalokalo:

I decided not to have anything to do with them.

But Our God is a merciful God who wants everyone to be saved.
My dear Originakalokalo,

You pondered this issue awhile before posting. Thought came into your head as you went about your daily business. Some supported your held view, and some so contradicted it to the point of disturbing you. Then you posted this thread to convince the atheists, or so you thought, but really, to lay out your thoughts for you to see. Now you have done so, you have something to look back on.

With this thread, know that you took mud, spat on it and have rubbed it in your own eyes. The amount of scrutiny you apply when you look back will be the sole limit, or extent, to which you see.
Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by tartar9(m): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
All of mathematics which can be used to model and predict the outcomes within any sort of universe no matter how complex that universe or the mathematics used for its description could be,is itself derived from the most basic propositions which they call axioms.
That extreme complexity could be birthed out of extreme simplicity is itself the logical norm.
Does this displace the notion of a creator? Not at all!
God can work through means or without means.

1 Like

Re: Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. by Originakalokalo(m): 6:32am On Oct 17, 2017
tartar9:
All of mathematics which can be used to model and predict the outcomes within any sort of universe no matter how complex that universe or the mathematics used for its description could be,is itself derived from the most basic propositions which they call axioms.
That extreme complexity could be birthed out of extreme simplicity is itself the logical norm.
Does this displace the notion of a creator? Not at all!
God can work through means or without means.

Well said

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Question No Christian Can Answer / If God Sees All, He Know Adam Was Going To Sin So Why Did He Create Man? / God And The Male Ego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.