Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company (37700 Views)

FG Cancels ALL Foreign Printing Contracts For Nigerian Passports / Exclusive: How Atiku bribed Secondus With Intels Shares To Secure PDP Ticket / Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by SalamRushdie: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Now Atiku will appreciate the magnanimous nature of GEJ

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by brainpulse: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
A very good move to cub corruption in NPA
Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by bettercreature(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
zionmade1:
It wont take anything away from Atiku's wealth.
APC always in the business of increasing the popularity of their perceived enemies.
You dont know anything,remove just one naira out of 1 trilion then ask people to pronounce it again

2 Likes

Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by phkka1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
2019 very much around the corner. It does not stop Atiku becoming the Nigerian President come 2019.

5 Likes

Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by Charly68: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Too early to asume this motive.
You don't empower your enemy to fight against you in politics ..It is a naughty game..they are just starting ..remember that is what finished MKO's investments in the country
Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by Daboomb: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
if Buhari like he should send EFCC after Atiku

thunder fire Buhari insha allah...Buhari is an epitome of failure

We are voting Atiku 2019

You and WHO ELSE?

Atiku has always been a crook who used his govt connections to acqiure wealth illegally.

You cant be bitting the finger that feeds you.

This is just "SAMPLE".

If na OBJ now, Atiku for don hear am.
Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by CzarChris(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
I am an Atiku supporter, I might even vote him in 2019, but that Intels/NPA contract is just wrong on all fronts.

1 Like

Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by zionmade1: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
bettercreature:
You dont know anything,remove just one naira out of 1 trilion then ask people to pronounce it again
I guess u did arts, because in my profession we will still call it one trillion, that one naira will become a factor of safety.

i guess u now know who it is that knows nothing

2 Likes

Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by Emaopel2015(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Failure APC Govt... they have started campaigning for Atiku for 2019 under another party...what a fool...?
Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by free2ryhme: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
They wan f the guy up
Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by oweman: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=Cinkq post=61317115]Not a fan of Atiku but the govt should tell us reason(s) it would go against Atiku's most sucessful business.

You are told already the contract is illegal .
Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by Senigentle(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
I care less about Atiku. Am even getting fade up with this old people that does not want to give up on power. Since from my nursery school days I heard of Atiku rulling this nation. I am now a graduate and Atiku is still holding unto power. What about us that they used to tell us that we are the future leaders. When will this old cabals give way for new generation of leaders?
Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by blowjob: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
ATIKU,THIS OTHER THIEF, angry angry
Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by pat077: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Why now?
Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by tundeeldo(m): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
2019 loading...
Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by onatisi(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
definitely now it is certain atiku is leaving apc
Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by Koolking(m): 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
zionmade1:
APC always in the business of increasing the popularity of their perceived enemies.

Good leaders do the right thing not the popular thing.

It beats my imagination why Nigerians are averse to good governance, once it affects our individual interest, the leader is the worst.

2 Likes

Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by plaetton: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ha ha ha.
They say when you fight corruption, corruption fights back.
Here we have A very CORRUPTION Government, Sorry I mean CORRUPT Government, fighting back.
Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Gabriele Volpi is another big fish drilling the Nigerian economy, this guy has his hands everywhere in Nigeria,.
Asides owning HNK Rijeka and another Italian club , he has huge stakes in Mikano, and still battling to kick out Wale Tinubu from Oando, (volpi claims he has majority stake there, along with alhaji mangal).
Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by April4th(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

This is just a warning shot, if Atiku proceed they will attack intel crane agreement with the NBA which is the actual cash cow

If FG try that one, Na d same day Atiku go decamp back to #PowerToThePeople aka PDP

1 Like

Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by MrIrohKenedy: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
madridguy:
Same way they used Python dance to chase someone under the bed tongue

and make the east hate them forever
Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
zionmade1:
Stolen wealth
Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
because they fear his body movement s and action towards the 2019 elections. .
Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
They are warning him not to run for President
Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by mempsi: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
the company Intel is own by the italian, Volpi. what is Atiku name doing in the headline?. this paper is a disgrace to nigeria media industry,
waiting for Atiku dogs to do their barking. No shaking!
Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by Cinkq: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=oweman post=61324026][/quote] yea they just discovered the illegality of the contract.
We shouldn't be blind followers.
If jonathan had done this kind of thing you think there w!d have been anything like APC today?
Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by maxzzo1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
witch hunt; very wicked govt
Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
I wonder why it would take months to reply to a simple letter asking for the legality or otherwise of the contracts.Since May, the AGF just deemed it necessary to reply in October. He should be fired for gross negligence and inefficiency.

2. The north already owns most of the oil wells in the south. Crude lifting contracts are also skewed in favour of the north. Ancillary services in the ports like this pilotage services are also hijacked by the company of a an ex ruler. After oil, proceeds from import duties comes next. Yet, the southern guys only fight theirselves for the crumbs. Why should past and present government officials dominate every business concern without room for upcoming guys? Social inequality in Nigeria is so entrenched inorder to keep fostering the interests of the bourgeoisie.

I don't like sounding clannish or provincial but the dichotomy is real in the present scheme of things. It was Karl Marx who famously posited that "the history of all hitherto existing societies is the history of class struggles"

1 Like

Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by takenadoh: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
Atiku Onne is gone, Now NPA, u no go talk say u no wan run for presidency again?

1 Like

Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by 9japrof(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
cheesy
Re: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company by Tecno66: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Can Africa Afford Lockdowns? - Charles Soludo / Profile Of Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla, Chief Of Naval Staff / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.