Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Can You Figure Out What Is Wrong With This Photo? (HIV Test Edition) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Figure Out What Is Wrong With This Photo? (HIV Test Edition) (1134 Views)

How Does A Young Teenager Figure Out What To Do In Life? / I Believe This Will Help You Figure Out The Truth About COVID-19! / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Figure Out What Is Wrong With This Photo? (HIV Test Edition) by Freeman50(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
A friend of mine forwarded these picture to me on WhatsApp. What is wrong with the photo...he asked

..... am still confused anyway.

Nairalanders, Look deeply into the photo......can you find anything?

Re: Can You Figure Out What Is Wrong With This Photo? (HIV Test Edition) by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
What is that? Shori or what?
Re: Can You Figure Out What Is Wrong With This Photo? (HIV Test Edition) by def111(m): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Freeman50:
A friend of mine forwarded these picture to me on WhatsApp. What is wrong with the photo...he asked

..... am still confused anyway.

Nairalanders, Look deeply into the photo......can you find anything?

Look the black dick on the table...

1 Like

Re: Can You Figure Out What Is Wrong With This Photo? (HIV Test Edition) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
def111:

Look the black dick on the table...

shocked

Nawa ooo...that's a thermos joor!

U eehnn..juz bcoz it looks like sumtin else, u really pointed out embarassed
Re: Can You Figure Out What Is Wrong With This Photo? (HIV Test Edition) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

Nawa ooo...that's a thermos joor!

U eehnn..juz bcoz it looks like sumtin else, u really pointed out embarassed

kashy! has usa government scrap all work for there nii
Re: Can You Figure Out What Is Wrong With This Photo? (HIV Test Edition) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

kashy! has usa government scrap all work for there nii

shocked

Which usa What are u talking about?
Re: Can You Figure Out What Is Wrong With This Photo? (HIV Test Edition) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

Which usa What are u talking about?

i thought ur skin is white and u say u lived in usa,so maybe i can have 30billion 4 d akkant, biko.
Re: Can You Figure Out What Is Wrong With This Photo? (HIV Test Edition) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

i thought ur skin is white and u say u lived in usa,so maybe i can have 30billion 4 d akkant, biko.

grin

You too love to gossip eehn..who told u that I live in the US? shocked

I never said my skin is white or fair..My skin is color mocha.. tongue

Re: Can You Figure Out What Is Wrong With This Photo? (HIV Test Edition) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

mocha my favorite, how i wish i can hijack this precious gem from IAMJ.

nice chat with you btw
Re: Can You Figure Out What Is Wrong With This Photo? (HIV Test Edition) by idu1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

You still dey hear from your boyfriend?

(1) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of My Neighbors From Abuja. / Please I Need A Girlfriend / Beautiful Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slays In Swimsuit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.