Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak (21637 Views)

Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi / Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by talk2percy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
And so fvcking what? We don already know wetin dey inside the letter. So where the hell is the 26billion dollars?
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by SalamRushdie: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Positivepoint:

Foolish comment. U did not read the part where they ask the minister to provide acknowledgment copy of the said letter and he said he couldn't find it.

And I am supposed to believe that part from a govt that is known to lie without shame from morning till night ? You must think I am as foolish as you are bro ..Sorry I jump and pass
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by mekaboy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
Did buhari approve contract from London or not.
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by famzynet: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Buhari will always want to protect his Hausa brother Baru. The fact is that this APC government is not fighting any corruption. Who has been prosecuted for corruption? You can't deceive Nigerians. Only fools believe in this government. Why leave the substance of the message and pursuing shadows. We are talking about trillions of naira being squandered under you as minister of petroleum and you are talking about Nigerians knowing this fact. This tells you that this government has been eating us down and lieing to us that all is well. We have Rubbish leaders governing zombie followers.
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by awa(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
APC is stupid but I am not stupid
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Throwback:

You must be reading from your hateful heart.

How come Kachikwu could not provide an acknowledgement copy?

Then when pushed to the wall, he claimed he sent it to Daura. Kachikwu is dull and he only embarrassed himself publicly as being ignorant of how the NNPC operates by law.

Do you know the position that man you just called "dull" held before he came back to serve this ungrateful country?
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Throwback:

You must be reading from your hateful heart.

How come Kachikwu could not provide an acknowledgement copy?

Then when pushed to the wall, he claimed he sent it to Daura. Kachikwu is dull and he only embarrassed himself publicly as being ignorant of how the NNPC operates by law.

Do you know the position that man you just called "dull" held before he came back to serve this ungrateful country?
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=kamilzeez post=61324591][/quote] You gat something you wanna say?
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by Marshalxv(m): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
AntiWailer:

Why didn't Kachikwu provide acknowledgement copy ?

We should apply common sense once in a while.

You dnt have to oppose some one or support him on every issue 100% but common sense is key.

You're here asking the wrong question on why he didn't provide acknowledgment copy.

mind you that as a minister of state for petroleum mr kachukwu is answerable to Buhari as the minister of petroleum.And for 3 months he was on leave,non of his ministers had access to him .Baru claimed mr Buhari approved the deals and contract from his sick bed ,even wen its clear that osibanjo his deputy as president had no access to him.Here comes my question, how did Baru get access to Buhari to get his approval? What about the shady appointment without the knowledge of both the minister and minister of state for petroleum?. Let's just concentrate on the point raised in the letter and not the time the letter was received
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by gtrader: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
I don't understand this country, is what Kachikwu said in the letter true? This is the question we need answers to not the time he submitted his letter. I remember when Sanusi made comment about missing $20 billion dollars in NNPC, heavens nearly fell, APC used it as campaign point, here they are castigating Kachikwu for saying what was obviously true. Fear APC!

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by Patokeikem: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
The Righteous, Kachikwu, Cannot Be Forsaken By God.
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by AntiWailer: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Marshalxv:

You're here asking the wrong question on why he didn't provide acknowledgment copy.

mind you that as a minister of state for petroleum mr kachukwu is answerable to Buhari as the minister of petroleum.And for 3 months he was on leave,non of his ministers had access to him .Baru claimed mr Buhari approved the deals and contract from his sick bed ,even wen its clear that osibanjo his deputy as president had no access to him.Here comes my question, how did Baru get access to Buhari to get his approval? What about the shady appointment without the knowledge of both the minister and minister of state for petroleum?. Let's just concentrate on the point raised in the letter and not the time the letter was received

Don't let us get sentimental,

I am not taking sides. Both Baru and Kachukwu are millionaire in dollars and both rogues.

That clear,

If you drop a letter for the president, some one must acknowledge receipt and that is what i am asking Kachukwu.

If he has none, then officially he did not submit the letter. Do u get that ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by Positivepoint(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

And I am supposed to believe that part from a govt that is known to lie without shame from morning till night ? You must think I am as foolish as you are bro ..Sorry I jump and pass

Them let him mal available the acknowledgment copy of his letter via the platform he released if early that is the social media.
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
AND JESUS WEPT.
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by tiwiex(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari keeps proving himself to being a fantastically dishonest character in both word and action , So Buhari ordered Kachikwu to resend the memo after denying he never received the previous one grin grin grin..Kachikwu naively resends it thinking the conman from Daura means well but Buhari and his cabal immediately use it to their advantage by lying that Kachikwu infact only submitted two days after the leak grin grin grin grin If you cannot see how dangerous the mind of Buhari is by now then I pity you ..
Let's assume he just submitted it. Does that make the message void? Does it change d fact Buhari hasn't seen Kachikwu in ages? No mind these people and silly distractions.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by Throwback: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
SnowJay92:

If he doesn't know the rules and regulations of NNPC, is it the knowledge from being a VP at Exxon that will enlighten him about NNPC?

See how Baru has schooled Kachikwu on the matter of $25B contracts. That shows you the difference between a man who knows the system inside out having grown through it, versus a man who has come at the peak of his career in another organization to come learn the modus operandi of a different organization.
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by Throwback: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
gtrader:
I don't understand this country, is what Kachikwu said in the letter true? This is the question we need answers to not the time he submitted his letter. I remember when Sanusi made comment about missing $20 billion dollars in NNPC, heavens nearly fell, APC used it as campaign point, here they are castigating Kachikwu for saying what was obviously true. Fear APC!

But Kachikwu has not alleged that any money is missing a la Sanusi.

Kachikwu is alleging that due process that should involve his approval, was not followed in awarding contracts and redeployment of personnel within NNPC.

NNPC has since responded with facts to show that Kachikwu's approvals were not required and that the approvals they require were lawfully obtained. They also managed to prove that Kachikwu invented figures for some of the contracts he mentioned, as no value was placed on those recurring contracts. NNPC also managed to prove that Kachikwu was not sidelined in some of the very matters he claimed he was sideline.

Stop putting words in Kachikwu's mouth, as he never claimed money was missing.

At the end of the day, Kachikwu only cried wolf and blemished his own image.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by seniorkachion(m): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lies from Buhari Media Centre.
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by Abagworo(m): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
This means there are some moles in the Presidency that deliberately drafted and executed the whole letter drama. Kachikwu is in trouble and deserves to be sacked.
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by seniorkachion(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari keeps proving himself to being a fantastically dishonest character in both word and action , So Buhari ordered Kachikwu to resend the memo after denying he never received the previous one grin grin grin..Kachikwu naively resends it thinking the conman from Daura means well but Buhari and his cabal immediately use it to their advantage by lying that Kachikwu infact only submitted two days after the leak grin grin grin grin If you cannot see how dangerous the mind of Buhari is by now then I pity yotu ..

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by seniorkachion(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari keeps proving himself to being a fantastically dishonest character in both word and action , So Buhari ordered Kachikwu to resend the memo after denying he never received the previous one grin grin grin..Kachikwu naively resends it thinking the conman from Daura means well but Buhari and his cabal immediately use it to their advantage by lying that Kachikwu infact only submitted two days after the leak grin grin grin grin If you cannot see how dangerous the mind of Buhari is by now then I pity you ..

They set him up. Just shows how low buhari is willing to descend. Truly, the joke is on him.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by seniorkachion(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
GoroTango:
Is that so? If what i read up there is true then i think Buhari ought to fire the minister with immediate effect for disloyalty, though i doubt he will because of the valuable contributions Dr Ibe has made to the oil sector since he came on board. Nonetheless, loyalty is very important in superior subordinate relationship and if the minister wont be 100% loyal to his boss, he should go

Why would he make invaluable contributions and be disloyal at the same time. That is plain contradiction.
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by seniorkachion(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
AntiWailer:

Why didn't Kachikwu provide acknowledgement copy ?

We should apply common sense once in a while.

You dnt have to oppose some one or support him on every issue 100% but common sense is key.

Which acknowledgement letter? Is he a clerk? If he submitted it by himself and considering his rank, it would be straight to the chief of staff, sealed in an envelope. It is inconceivable such a letter could be misplaced. What they did not say in the report is whether he submitted by himself or through a Mail Runner who would normally be accredited to the State House.
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by AntiWailer: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
seniorkachion:

Which acknowledgement letter? Is he a clerk? If he submitted it by himself and considering his rank, it would be straight to the chief of staff, sealed in an envelope. It is inconceivable such a letter could be misplaced. What they did not say in the report is whether he submitted by himself or through a Mail Runner who would normally be accredited to the State House.

Apparently u did not read the post.

Go and read then come back for a more sentiment free argument.

Till then, let me watch my Late night shows.
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by vickylincon(m): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
9jatriot:
One of the reasons I have politics.
There are 3 sets of people you cannot win in Nigeria.
Politicians, Police and Civil Servants.
Even if Kachukwu submitted that letter and he was given a stamped copy, they can arrange to steal that copy since most likely it will be with an aide (who most likely will be another civil servants) and then remove the receipt of the mail from their records, making him look foolish.
Go and ask Barth Nnagi what he faced.
Politics in Nigeria is not for technocrats. If you want to enter as a technocrat then you need a politician god father to protect your arse otherwise they will fry you.
It is the political blood of Saraki that has kept him from the burner today.
I really do like Kachukwu but he did not use a long spoon here in dinning with the devil. Who uses a table spoon in such matters, NNPC of all institutions where they are placing banana peels on your path to slide down.

Buhari has to look beyond Kachukwu naivety and protect him, the people after him want to get Kachukwu out of the way so that they can use the same NNPC to embarrass him, unfortunately even PMB is a naïve politician.
bros...no let hatred kills you o. who does that? am an accountant and auditor...I will surely detect such and that's a good case. why will u even think of removing receipt
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by bishop4life(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
so now that he(Buhari) have seen it, what is he gonna do about it?
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Throwback:

If he doesn't know the rules and regulations of NNPC, is it the knowledge from being a VP at Exxon that will enlighten him about NNPC?

See how Baru has schooled Kachikwu on the matter of $25B contracts. That shows you the difference between a man who knows the system inside out having grown through it, versus a man who has come at the peak of his career in another organization to come learn the modus operandi of a different organization.

Still that doesn't tell me why Dr Kachikwu is dull, had it been this scandal happened during the last administration, would you have maintained this same stance?
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by seniorkachion(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
AntiWailer:

Apparently u did not read the post.

Go and read then come back for a more sentiment free argument.

Till then, let me watch my Late night shows.

I read it and I have been in the Civil Service for 23 years. I know the conditions acknowledgement letters are issued.
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by AntiWailer: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
seniorkachion:

I read it and I have been in the Civil Service for 23 years. I know the conditions acknowledgement letters are issued.

this is the point you missed out.

Kachikwu was asked by presidency to provide an acknowledgment copy of his letter, TheCable understands, but he said he could not find it, further fuelling internal suspicion that there was a political slant to the controversy.

He did not say that it does not exist.

Secondly, no matter how senior the person is, when you drop a letter as sensitive as this, you must request for an acknowledgment.
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
They will soon accuses him of corruption.
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by Throwback: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
SnowJay92:

Still that doesn't tell me why Dr Kachikwu is dull, had it been this scandal happened during the last administration, would you have maintained this same stance?

My opinion about him being dull stems from the fact that he did not have a water tight allegation, and also has no evidence of his own that he delivered his memo to the presidency.

I do not support any side, but I only flow with the crux of the argument and what evidence each side has been able to supply to support their respective position.
As such, I tilted towards Kachikwu, but Baru has managed to show that as per the contract approval issue, Kachikwu doesn't know what he is alleging, more so the fictitious values he put on some of those contracts which NNPC has clarified as creative imagination.
Re: Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak by Babanews(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
It will still be good for the Baru to respond to the six Posers from Kachikwu's camp.

The presidency also has a lot of clarification to make.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects States’ Plan On Unilateral Takeover Of Discos / Certificate Forgery: Appeal Court Dismisses APC Suit. Obaseki Reacts / Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram, ISWAP Collaborators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.