Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) (9517 Views)

Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by cristianisraeli: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is the first time I've encountered this problem with a guy. I've been with cut guys and uncut guys and while it's typical for the cut guys to not get a funky odor at all, none of the other uncut guys I've been with have ever possessed such a persistent, ever-present smell as my uncut boyfriend.

He's STD-free (recently been checked), yeast and smegma free, and washes regularly. I even inspected his washing technique (rolls back the foreskin, uses PH balanced soap around the head, etc) so that can't be it. But without fail, five minutes after the shower, he'll have this musty, almost sour, stink on his cock that makes me gag. It's like as soon as a drop of precum or sweat gets into his foreskin, it sets off some kind of horrible chemical reaction that causes this.

I'm losing my mind here, I used to love giving head but now this problem has given me a complex where I feel ill just thinking about going down on him. Sometimes it gets so bad that I can smell it in the air when I give him a hand job.
Has anyone had a successful solution to this problem? I'm practically grossed out by my own boyfriend's penis and it's putting a huge strain on our relationship.

Share your true experience

Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by Priscy01(f): 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by cristianisraeli: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Where does male genital odor come from?

Well, it’s just sweat and moisture mixed with natural bacteria on your skin. Initially sweat is odorless, but when it comes in contact with normal bacteria in our skin, they break down the sweat to produce offensive odor. However penis odor may be present even without excessive perspiration or bacteria. Some foods (Garlic, onion, and asparagus) and drinks, alcohol, or certain medications can also produce bad genital odor.

How do you eliminate male genital odor?

Take regular bath

Take bath every day and every time after strenuous activity like soccer, exercise etc. Focus on inner thigh, groin, scrotum, foreskin and armpits.

Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Does joystick smell?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by cristianisraeli: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
Trim the hair short

The hair down there can trap moisture that may prevent skin to stay cool and dry resulting in pungent smell. You may clean shave yourself down there, but if you are uncomfortable with it, trimming very short can help keep away with the odor.

Wash it like you really mean it

When you wash perform like you are calling war against those germs. Get into every corner and details, and if you’re uncircumcised, the odor may be the result of a buildup of smegma beneath the foreskin. If this is the problem, then cleaning the area will wipe out the penis odor.

Dry out the groin area

Another trick to avoid odor is to dry out the moisture. Consider using hair drier to completely dry the genitals. Damp underwear and excess sweating are the major contributors that facilitate bacterial or fungal growth. So make sure to use clean and dry undergarments.

Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by cristianisraeli: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Let it breathe

Let your balls breathe, always wear loose fitting cotton underwear that will help circulate the air inside.

Clean the anal region

Don’t just wipe your ass with tissue paper, clean it with water. Cleaning the anal region after defecating is also very important part in eliminating the genital odor because in many cases fecal matters may be trapped in the hair around the anus that will produce unpleasant odor.

Dust some powder

Apply some powder to the groin area that will prevent friction, and keep the area dry which will make no room the bacteria to stay.

Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by cristianisraeli: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Set them free

Free your balls when you sleep by avoiding underwear, wear something airy clothes and let your ball breathe fresh air at night. This will reduce the chances of bacterial growth and help in getting rid of that genital odor.

Lose some weight

Obesity is also one of the factors that can lead to genital odor. If you are obese, your balls and the big boy often get squeezed between your huge thighs. As a result moisture traps in the groin area that will in turn facilitate the growth of fungus and bacteria.

In addition to above, always watch what you eat or drink. Avoid foods that causes unpleasant odor like Garlic, onion, asparagus etc. This way you and your sex partner can have the best sexual encounter possible.

Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by cristianisraeli: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
EzeEbira:
Does joystick smell?

really?

you think say na only p*ussy day smell

1week boxers boys...how una groin area??lol
Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
U mean his sperm smells? Or his dick?
Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by cristianisraeli: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
mhizesther:

dick/groin
Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:

dick/groin

That's bad
Maybe he has a case of untreated std
Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by IamSINZ(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
A woman compiled this grin

Dick doesn't smell na?
Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by cristianisraeli: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
mhizesther:

That's bad
Maybe he has a case of untreated std

well what is your own experience?ever had any?
Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by cristianisraeli: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
IamSINZ:

Dick doesn't smell na?

you think so
Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by jaksmillioniar: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
mhizesther:
bad girl did u knw wat a sperm is
Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:

well what is your own experience?ever had any?

No I haven't really seen a dick not to talk about smelling one

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
IamSINZ:

Dick doesn't smell na?

Stay there
Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by IamSINZ(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you think so

I know so, bruh. Dick doesn't stink. Even when boxer shorts do, it's cos of urine residue which drops on it after taking a piss. But that can be taken care of if you're the type who changes trunks daily.
Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by PROPUNTER(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
nothing sweet Ladies like taking Blow - -Job on Dick that smells nice.... On action They will act like their life depend on it...
Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by IamSINZ(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
mhizesther:

Stay there

Stay where? tongue
Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
IamSINZ:

Stay where? tongue

There wink.
Guys smell too
Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by Homeboiy: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Joystick smell

Hmmm shocked
Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by IamSINZ(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
mhizesther:

There wink. Guys smell too

Where? shocked

Yes buh not down there
Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by cristianisraeli: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
mhizesther:

No I haven't really seen a dick not to talk about smelling one

lol

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by PROPUNTER(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
mhizesther:
hmmm u are a Pro ...
Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
IamSINZ:

Where? shocked

Yes buh not down there

When u take a dick in ur mouth and it begins to smell like ginger and onion and all of a sudden u start sneezing undecided yuck
Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
PROPUNTER:
hmmm u are a Pro ...

Uncle!! I'm still a virgin o, I don't know nothing o angry
Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by Fearlez: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
[s]
cristianisraeli:
This is the first time I've encountered this problem with a guy. I've been with cut guys and uncut guys and while it's typical for the cut guys to not get a funky odor at all, none of the other uncut guys I've been with have ever possessed such a persistent, ever-present smell as my uncut boyfriend.

He's STD-free (recently been checked), yeast and smegma free, and washes regularly. I even inspected his washing technique (rolls back the foreskin, uses PH balanced soap around the head, etc) so that can't be it. But without fail, five minutes after the shower, he'll have this musty, almost sour, stink on his cock that makes me gag. It's like as soon as a drop of precum or sweat gets into his foreskin, it sets off some kind of horrible chemical reaction that causes this.

I'm losing my mind here, I used to love giving head but now this problem has given me a complex where I feel ill just thinking about going down on him. Sometimes it gets so bad that I can smell it in the air when I give him a hand job.
Has anyone had a successful solution to this problem? I'm practically grossed out by my own boyfriend's penis and it's putting a huge strain on our relationship.

Share your true experience
[/s]

A dick cannot smell of itself or by itself. Your nasal regulatory properties need an update so you can ascertain where the odour is stemming from: The permanent crack between your slit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by cristianisraeli: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
mhizesther:

When u take a dick in ur mouth and it begins to smell like ginger and onion and all of a sudden u start sneezing undecided yuck

do you finish up or just stop?tell us your real experience
Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by IamSINZ(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
mhizesther:

How am I supposed to know?

Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by cristianisraeli: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Fearlez:
[s][/s]

A dick cannot [b]spell [/b]of itself or by itself. Your nasal regulatory properties need an update so you can ascertain where the odour is stemming from: The permanent crack between your slit.

dude are you alright
Re: Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) by Fearlez: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Fearlez:
[s][/s]

A dick cannot smell of itself or by itself. Your nasal regulatory properties need an update so you can ascertain where the odour is stemming from: The permanent crack between your slit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boobs Alert Lady Proudly Shows Her Off Stretch Marks As She Flaunts Natural Body / Omg See The Biggest Dick On Earth Graphic Photo / God Punish Konji... IMAGINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.