Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

"I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military (4797 Views)

A Thread To Show Our Igbo Brothers Some Love / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation / Anioma: Our Igbo Origin Is Not In Doubt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by adem30: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
"I have finally given up on our Igbo brains" Lady reacts to claims that military officers are injecting students with Monkeypox virus in Anambra

Earlier today, there were reports in Anambra state that some military officers entered into some schools and were forcefully administering injections into the students. The soldiers were accused of injecting the students with Monkeypox virus. The state government has denied the allegation.

According to a statement released today, the state government said what really happened was that the soldiers were in the schools to carry out their medical outreach. The exercise has however been stopped.

Facebook user, Blossom Martins, shared photos of the soldiers in one of the schools and wrote

"Biko nu how did people sitting down like this force you people to take injection? Like HOW?? HOW? HOW OOOOOOOOOOOOOH.... Somebody answer me HOW HOW?

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/10/i-have-finally-given-up-on-our-igbo-brains-lady-reacts-to-claims-that-military-officers-are-injecting-students-with-monkeypox-virus-in-anambra.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Hashimyussufamao(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
inject thew with monkey pox bawo? some people go sha wan talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by vedaxcool(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
The educated ones cannot guide the village ones instead they participate or allow ipob to punish them with lies.... ipob started lying against Nigeria now they have turned against Igbos so sad.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by omenka(m): 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
It is more than embarrassing.

To think these are supposedly educated people even makes it all the more shameful.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by raker300: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
Simple minded cretins claiming to be sophisticates.

That's how the cia injected you Africans with hiv and till today, you dolts are still suffering from it.

The issue is the forceful administration of the vaccine without parental consent.

But black minded dolts will turn it into a measure of superiority.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by harrycoko: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
The people are now scared of the military.
Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Khd95(m): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
watch as they accuse this woman as being an afonja"D

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Even thou am not perfect but the myopic reasoning and discussion of many of my Igbo brothers especially the ones into trading makes me believe that illiteracy is really a disease. I don't care how many that will mention me but I really have to say the truth, if you all doubt it enter market where they will be discussing about the state of affairs and you will be wondering wether you came from another planet, if you mistakenly meet them discussing about Biafra, you will be so ashamed, one will be like "Nnamdi Kanu have written to USA and Russia, that Triump have given Buhari 3days to grant Biafra Referendum, the other will be like..... American troops are in South East as we speak and they came in with their submarine waiting for Nigerian Soldiers to come to Kanu home so that they will unleash war.

What rubbish, and funny enough, these guys have Internet enabled phone and they browse daily, how they get the news are something that will even make you check your phone to know if it is a recent breaking news. Just imagine a humanitarian assistance and some low brain dafts tagged it to monkey pox even took it to school, What if there is stampede?
We really need to talk to ourselves not just by fighting for freedom which is our right but also check out our level of reasoning.
My name is Charles Emeka from Umueri in Anambra state.

73 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by raker300: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
omenka:

To think these are supposedly educated people even makes it all the more shameful.
your educated mind didn't see it fit to announce such exercise?

Your educated mind didn't dim it fit to ask for parental consent before injecting children?

Get off your high horse, you're as ignorant as these military personnel with less than below IQ

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
Who is the lady prostiitute or are u the one claimiing a lady........

There are more disease in the north.....any style of disease u want can be seen in north......so i wonder what the military thnks they are doing.......

If the 3million murdered in 1967 is not enough......

The arch genocidist buhari should continue

We dont need their vaccine......

Has UNICEF, WHO and the rest exhausted their own.....

Pls hold your children b4 they inject them with lineage cut

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by MrIrohKenedy: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
shatap there and get out
you should rather educate your bigot self on how to defend your people from fulani herdsmen and speak for them on social media instead of looking for yeroba asses to lick
Nonsense trash

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by vedaxcool(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
[s]
raker300:
Simple minded cretins claiming to be sophisticates.

That's how the cia injected you Africans with hiv and till today, you dolts are still suffering from it.

The issue is the forceful administration of the vaccine without parental consent.

But black minded dolts will turn it into a measure of superiority.

[/s]

We feel only pity and shame for you.

Cownu says high

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Omofunaab2: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lmao.. . These guys need more psychiatric institutions in their region.

Lamidi cownu has done a lot of damage to these guys. Even the educated ones among them are not left out of this madness

To even think this thing started from Anambra, Me wey dey think say anambra people get sense pass the rest

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by BudeYahooCom: 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
vedaxcool:
The educated ones cannot guide the village ones instead they participate or allow ipob to punish them with lies.... ipob started lying against Nigeria now they have turned against Igbos so sad.

omenka:

^^^^^ These are the so-called educated 'super brained' musleeeMuMus that belived that a blood thirsty illiterate dullard will make 1N = 1$ and pay them N5000 everyday because he is a musleem like them.
grin

See them 'pretending' to more sensible than Igbos and lamenting about 'Ibo gullibility'.
grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by raker300: 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Look at the creature feeling pity for me... lol
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

We feel only pity and shame for you.

Cownu says high

15 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by MrIrohKenedy: 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
[s]
adem30:
"I have finally given up on our Igbo brains" Lady reacts to claims that military officers are injecting students with Monkeypox virus in Anambra

Earlier today, there were reports in Anambra state that some military officers entered into some schools and were forcefully administering injections into the students. The soldiers were accused of injecting the students with Monkeypox virus. The state government has denied the allegation.

According to a statement released today, the state government said what really happened was that the soldiers were in the schools to carry out their medical outreach. The exercise has however been stopped.

Facebook user, Blossom Martins, shared photos of the soldiers in one of the schools and wrote

"Biko nu how did people sitting down like this force you people to take injection? Like HOW?? HOW? HOW OOOOOOOOOOOOOH.... Somebody answer me HOW HOW?

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/10/i-have-finally-given-up-on-our-igbo-brains-lady-reacts-to-claims-that-military-officers-are-injecting-students-with-monkeypox-virus-in-anambra.html

[/s]
i smell the rotten pucccy of the notorious Abuja prostitute Laureata Onochie here

I'll rather believe the propaganda than to believe the army that told us that there's no massacre in aba while we keep piling up dead bodies of innocent civilians.
useless terrorists
no sane igbo should accept this bloody injection
na by force
the north needs it more
they are the ones ravaged with all kinds of diseases and strange sickness
we're healthy
our children are healthy
if you want to give free health care follow the due process and assign local health workers not some murderous ak47 useless terrorist in uniform that massacred our brothers and come to give their ancestors free health care.
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by BudeYahooCom: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
raker300:

Bwahahaha! MusliMuMudeens and zombies are one funny bunch. They feel pity for those who are intellectually superior to them as confirmed by their quota system rule.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by vedaxcool(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
raker300:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by omenka(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
vedaxcool:
The truth is, no matter what pigs and idiots and terrorists think they are doing to ridicule Buhari, they are only hurting themselves.

Buhari's income wouldn't receive even the slightest dent if their terrorist activities affect business and people's income in Potor Republic.

Buhari's children's education wouldn't be affected regardless of the number of kids their terrorist activities push out of school.

Whatever they do they do to themselves.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by MrIrohKenedy: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
vedaxcool:
Buhari is a terrorist
cool

4 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Jesusloveyou: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Idiotic pigs of Biafra are end time fools

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by raker300: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra are end time fools
we only know these pigs..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Jesusloveyou: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
harrycoko:
that is what idiotic pigs of Biafra plans to achieve,
To make the people been afraid of the military

6 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by genearts(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
vedaxcool:

You need to see how people were running home. It was like a war just broke out. Some even had accident on their way home. I tried calming the situation in my school, they didn't listen.( Na the teachers first reach house sef lol)

It was embarrassing honestly. A whole region just turn to endangered species

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by SalamRushdie: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
But the Army had no business springing Suprise Medical outreach in school without prior sensitisation and orientation of the schools involved .It's good the students ran home because Nigeria Army has a history of turning peaceful looking approaches into massacre fests just like what happened in Ababa in the 60s

8 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by wingmanII: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Any idiot condemning or blaming the people for rejecting the military vaccine should invite them to his or her village to carry out the "humanitarian" gesture. The people have rejected the Greek gift. Go and hang yourselves. Stupid animals!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Scholes007(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
It's shameful how the military cannot make information public before undertaking a very sensitive exercise as this...People really have very little confidence in the military lately.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by eagleeye2: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
harrycoko:
The truth and nothing more. You cannot bamboozle you way into making people accept your free gift. Who knows what might be hidden in the Greek gift by N.A

4 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Fulmigati: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Keep your "vaccines" to yourselves, the people have rejected it. Na by force?

6 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by eagleeye2: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
wingmanII:
Any idiot condemning or blaming the people for rejecting the military vaccine should invite them to his or her village to carry out the "humanitarian" gesture. The people have rejected the Greek gift. Go and hang yourselves. Stupid animals!
Exactly. Most of those talking rubbish are based outside Igbo land and from the lofty height they vomit trash.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PVC: Oyo Govt. Declares Friday Work Free Day / N30,000 Minimum Wage: Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya Constitutes Negotiation Committee / Difference Between Goodluck And Buhari's NYSC Allowance - Twitter User Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.