Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

"I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military (4812 Views)

A Thread To Show Our Igbo Brothers Some Love / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation / Anioma: Our Igbo Origin Is Not In Doubt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by frakdon(m): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
harrycoko:
The people are now scared of the military.
thank you..
simple
Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by nedu666: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
if SARS packs a bus at mile 2 and says free transport to cms as part of outreach prog, how many of the compound fools up there condemning the students would enter. none absolutely none. yet they come here to form civilized

9 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by AuroraB(f): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is not the right time for the Military to embark on such outreach in the East.
Wrong timing.
This would have been time for better PR not some 'igbalode injections warefa' angry
Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
omenka:
It is more than embarrassing.

To think these are supposedly educated people even makes it all the more shameful.
And in your own personal experience on this forum, what can you say constitutes a so called 'education'? Formal schooling? That 'mechanical engineering graduate' who follows you around claims to be educated and how does that come across to you?

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by nedu666: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
pfizer did the same immunization programme in the north we all know the outcome. when northerners reject immunization because pf these and other allegation bothering on infertility, none of the idiots and compound fools up there condemned them. when igbos do so all the fools come out to play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by ProWalker: 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Even thou am not perfect but the myopic reasoning and discussion of many of my Igbo brothers especially the ones into trading makes me believe that illiteracy is really a disease. I don't care how many that will mention me but I really have to say the truth, if you all doubt it enter market where they will be discussing about the state of affairs and you will be wondering wether you came from another planet, if you mistakenly meet them discussing about Biafra, you will be so ashamed, one will be like "Nnamdi Kanu have written to USA and Russia, that Triump have given Buhari 3days to grant Biafra Referendum, the other will be like..... American troops are in South East as we speak and they came in with their submarine waiting for Nigerian Soldiers to come to Kanu home so that they will unleash war.

What rubbish, and funny enough, these guys have Internet enabled phone and they browse daily, how they get the news are something that will even make you check your phone to know if it is a recent breaking news. Just imagine a humanitarian assistance and some low brain dafts tagged it to monkey pox even took it to school, What if there is stampede?
We really need to talk to ourselves not just by fighting for freedom which is our right but also check out our level of reasoning.
My name is Charles Emeka from Umueri in Anambra state.

Afonja grin

5 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Fulmigati: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
raker300:
Simple minded cretins claiming to be sophisticates.

That's how the cia injected you Africans with hiv and till today, you dolts are still suffering from it.

The issue is the forceful administration of the vaccine without parental consent.

But black minded dolts will turn it into a measure of superiority.

Just like add vaccines have be known to be use as a method of population control. Case in point, Israel were caught administering vaccines to Ethiopians Jewish women to make them sterile. The Bill Gates foundation have also been accused of such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by ekesimo(m): 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
see wahala oo. na by force? if the people no wan, wetin u go do na to just park jeje and go.
Which sensible person will accept any gesture by group of people that killed and destroyed his kinsmen fee months ago. Oh, dem wan use style pacify their mind.

If e dey pain some people say the igbos reject this Greek gift, just write to them make them carry am come for ur own area. That is as simple as that. Them no want, no be by force

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Masterclass32: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
The army should have sensitized the people ahead of time. What kind of impromptu vaccination is that? Do they think you can treat children without their parents' consent?

I don't blame those parents that panicked. The army's reputation in the east is not exactly squeaky clean, particularly after the Python's recent dance.

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by omenka(m): 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
GoroTango:
And in your own personal experience on this forum, what can you say constitutes a so called 'education'? Formal schooling? That 'mechanical engineering graduate' who follows you around claims to be educated and how does that come across to you?
cheesy
Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by misterawo: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
PRESS RELEASE.

The Nigerian Medical Association, Imo State wishes to inform the General public that where as immunization is neccessary for the prevention of some killer diseases especially in Childhood, there in no officially approved immunisation programme going on in the state presently. As a result, parents and teachers are advised not to submit their wards to persons or group of persons for any purported form of immunisation.

This is on the backdrop of alarm being raised about "forced immunization" in some places in the state on Wednesday 11th October, 2017.

Similarly, The Nigerian Medical Association Imo State advices the general public to stay away from all forms of "free medical programmes" that do not have the approval of Nigerian Medical Association, while we keenly monitor events unfold.

Dr Dike Victor O.
Secretary, NMA IMO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Spylord48: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
so funny eh
Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Referendum50(f): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
raker300:
your educated mind didn't see it fit to announce such exercise?

Your educated mind didn't dim it fit to ask for parental consent before injecting children?

Get off your high horse, you're as ignorant as these military personnel with less than below IQ

1 Like

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Referendum50(f): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
[s][/s]
i smell the rotten pucccy of the notorious Abuja prostitute Laureata Onochie here

I'll rather believe the propaganda than to believe the army that told us that there's no massacre in aba while we keep piling up dead bodies of innocent civilians.
useless terrorists
no sane igbo should accept this bloody injection
na by force
the north needs it more
they are the ones ravaged with all kinds of diseases and strange sickness
we're healthy
our children are healthy
if you want to give free health care follow the due process and assign local health workers not some murderous ak47 useless terrorist in uniform that massacred our brothers and come to give their ancestors free health care.
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by chiagozien(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
nawao for this yellowbars people,all of a sudden they now care for igbos.when last did yellowbars support something that will favour east.

4 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
ProWalker:

Afonja grin
you think so? Oya tell me the Town you from and I will give you descriptive direction to it and the most wealthy people from that community... Ina akuyeri, ifu Eziokwu gi kwuo
Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Referendum50(f): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
eagleeye2:

Exactly. Most of those talking rubbish are based outside Igbo land and from the lofty height they vomit trash.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
thank God they rejected it.. hmmm..

trust nigeria military? O.Y.O na ur case.. people wey dey shoot unarmed civilians.. na injection go hard?

careless.. kiss

1 Like

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by ProWalker: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
you think so? Oya tell me the Town you from and I will give you descriptive direction to it and the most wealthy people from that community... Ina akuyeri, ifu Eziokwu gi kwuo

Hahahaha funny you grin

1 Like

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Stingman: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
that is what idiotic pigs of Biafra plans to achieve,
To make the people been afraid of the military

afonja skull miner...you no go goface your business

7 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by maxwell767(m): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
But when has it become the duty of the Nigerian military to vaccinate people?? undecided

Has the RED CROSS and UNICEF or other Health organizations gone to oblivion

Ok even if they want to vaccinate the whole SE/SS, where is the awareness gone to??

You can't jst wake up one morning and start going to schools injecting everybody all in a bid of vaccination... Is on called for.
No consultation from the state government and the people and u want to vaccinate them.

What are u vaccinating

And this is why the sudden suspicious...

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Stingman: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
Holuwarsweun:
Igbo people with their dumb and false allegations mtchew yeye pple

If to say your greed go allow you to support them to leave in peace and they would just be your neigbour like the Camerounians, Togolese and Ghanains.... tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Bunmiaji(f): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
raker300:
Simple minded cretins claiming to be sophisticates.

That's how the cia injected you Africans with hiv and till today, you dolts are still suffering from it.

The issue is the forceful administration of the vaccine without parental consent.

But black minded dolts will turn it into a measure of superiority.

olodo rabata. The "CIA" injected Africans with "HIV". But please uncle IPOB were igbos injected with emotional instability and insecurities??. Or what?

5 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by inkon: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Even thou am not perfect but the myopic reasoning and discussion of many of my Igbo brothers especially the ones into trading makes me believe that illiteracy is really a disease. I don't care how many that will mention me but I really have to say the truth, if you all doubt it enter market where they will be discussing about the state of affairs and you will be wondering wether you came from another planet, if you mistakenly meet them discussing about Biafra, you will be so ashamed, one will be like "Nnamdi Kanu have written to USA and Russia, that Triump have given Buhari 3days to grant Biafra Referendum, the other will be like..... American troops are in South East as we speak and they came in with their submarine waiting for Nigerian Soldiers to come to Kanu home so that they will unleash war.

What rubbish, and funny enough, these guys have Internet enabled phone and they browse daily, how they get the news are something that will even make you check your phone to know if it is a recent breaking news. Just imagine a humanitarian assistance and some low brain dafts tagged it to monkey pox even took it to school, What if there is stampede?
We really need to talk to ourselves not just by fighting for freedom which is our right but also check out our level of reasoning.
My name is Charles Emeka from Umueri in Anambra state.

The way you sound depicts sheer hatred for people and even yourself. Tell yourself the truth if you claim to have been been to school. Is it proper or even constitutional to administer vaccine on minors without their parents' consent? Why do Africans reason like this?

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Holuwarsweun(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Stingman:

If to say your greed go allow you to support them to leave in peace and they would just be your neigbour like the Camerounians, Togolese and Ghanains.... tongue tongue tongue
And your own own stupidness go allow them go suffer and kill themselves out of selfishness

1 Like

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Stingman: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Holuwarsweun:

And your own own stupidness go allow them go suffer and kill themselves out of selfishness

Ogbeni, stop crying more than the bereaved. Your crocodile or is it python tears no go work!! yeye man!

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by xelly: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Whoever says that parents have no right to know what is administered to their children is a fool. Why will you come and start injecting people without prior notification? Was it approved by the state government? Let's have the NAFDAC registration of the content they are injecting them and adherence to ethical standard checked.

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by AfonjaConehead: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
vedaxcool:
The educated ones cannot guide the village ones instead they participate or allow ipob to punish them with lies.... ipob started lying against Nigeria now they have turned against Igbos so sad.
sharrap

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by xelly: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
inkon:

The way you sound depicts sheer hatred for people and even yourself. Tell yourself the truth if you claim to have been been to school. Is it proper or even constitutional to administer vaccine on minors without then parents' consent? Why do Africans reason like animals?

Don't mind the idiot. Allow her to advertise her stupidity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) / Tafa Balogun Serves Jail Term, Regains Freedom / Imo Governor Deflets To Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.