Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

"I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military (4816 Views)

A Thread To Show Our Igbo Brothers Some Love / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation / Anioma: Our Igbo Origin Is Not In Doubt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by AfonjaConehead: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Lmao.. . These guys need more psychiatric institutions in their region.

Lamidi cownu has done a lot of damage to these guys. Even the educated ones among them are not left out of this madness

To even think this thing started from Anambra, Me wey dey think say anambra people get sense pass the rest
afonja grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by bkool7(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
raker300:
Simple minded cretins claiming to be sophisticates.

That's how the cia injected you Africans with hiv and till today, you dolts are still suffering from it.
The issue is the FORCEFUL administration of the vaccine without parental consent.

But black minded dolts will turn it into a measure of superiority.

Please, kindly look at the pic the op posted and explain the bolded.
Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by wordcat(m): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rodents, forming Socrates and Aristotle in any affairs that concerns Ndigbo.

Fg has no money to finance seaport in Igboland, has no money to finance railway project in Igboland, BUT HAS MONEY TO GIVE FREE VACCINE TO OUR SCHOOL CHILDREN, hmmm, Abel needs to be worry about Cain's emergency love.

We know the region that seriously needs free medical services and that region is definitely not South East.

As for the so called lady, someone should please tell her not to give up about our Igbo brain but rather give a second thought about her own reasoning

4 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by bkool7(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
nedu666:
pfizer did the same immunization programme in the north we all know the outcome. when northerners reject immunization because pf these and other allegation bothering on infertility, none of the idiots and compound fools up there condemned them. when igbos do so all the fools come out to play
Has the Military performed a medical outreach in the east and infested ppl with virus before ?
Because you quick to compare it with Pfizer's error
Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by kitaatita: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
harrycoko:
The people are now scared of the military.
1. Not all Igbo accommodate the IPOB mentality which influenced the suspicion and panic.
2. I never allowed my children to get the free immunization from government and agencies. It doesn't make me primitive. I am Igbo who lives in Lagos and I always want to be sure of the safety and quality of medication that my family is exposed to.
3. That said, Igbo have experienced enough treachery in the hands of other ethnic groups to make them suspicious of even the best intent.
4. It is rather stupid of the OP to insult a people based on hasty generalisation just to satisfy the latest inclination to Igbo bashing

4 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by AfonjaConehead: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2017

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by ChimaAdeoye: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
There is indoctrinated hate amongst the fulani elements of northern troops occupying Biafraland.
If you can shoot somebody who did nothing but wearing red, black and yellow colors, you watch them die slowly without medical help and then take their bodies to pour acid on them and secretly bury them in the forest.

Injecting monkey pox or HIV is the least of things the fulani elements of northern troops will do out of hate.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Ojiofor: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
Now that the people have rejected Nigeria armed gang and their poisonuos Greek gift they should pack up and leave.

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Konquest: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Even thou am not perfect but the myopic reasoning and discussion of many of my Igbo brothers especially the ones into trading makes me believe that illiteracy is really a disease. I don't care how many that will mention me but I really have to say the truth, if you all doubt it enter market where they will be discussing about the state of affairs and you will be wondering wether you came from another planet, if you mistakenly meet them discussing about Biafra, you will be so ashamed, one will be like "Nnamdi Kanu have written to USA and Russia, that Triump have given Buhari 3days to grant Biafra Referendum, the other will be like..... American troops are in South East as we speak and they came in with their submarine waiting for Nigerian Soldiers to come to Kanu home so that they will unleash war.

What rubbish, and funny enough, these guys have Internet enabled phone and they browse daily, how they get the news are something that will even make you check your phone to know if it is a recent breaking news. Just imagine a humanitarian assistance and some low brain dafts tagged it to monkey pox even took it to school, What if there is stampede?
We really need to talk to ourselves not just by fighting for freedom which is our right but also check out our level of reasoning.
My name is Charles Emeka from Umueri in Anambra state.
Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Sall(m): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Even thou am not perfect but the myopic reasoning and discussion of many of my Igbo brothers especially the ones into trading makes me believe that illiteracy is really a disease. I don't care how many that will mention me but I really have to say the truth, if you all doubt it enter market where they will be discussing about the state of affairs and you will be wondering wether you came from another planet, if you mistakenly meet them discussing about Biafra, you will be so ashamed, one will be like "Nnamdi Kanu have written to USA and Russia, that Triump have given Buhari 3days to grant Biafra Referendum, the other will be like..... American troops are in South East as we speak and they came in with their submarine waiting for Nigerian Soldiers to come to Kanu home so that they will unleash war.

What rubbish, and funny enough, these guys have Internet enabled phone and they browse daily, how they get the news are something that will even make you check your phone to know if it is a recent breaking news. Just imagine a humanitarian assistance and some low brain dafts tagged it to monkey pox even took it to school, What if there is stampede?
We really need to talk to ourselves not just by fighting for freedom which is our right but also check out our level of reasoning.

You really know them .there mind has been poisoned by ipob probaganda and lies.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by jaszplus12(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:

well said! it's really unfortunate that people do not use their internet enabled phones for good purpose! most have turned it to an instrument to spread their ignorance and crassness! in truth how many watch CNN or al Jazeera or BBC to know the state of the world? they rather watch nollywood just to laugh at the comedy!
I saw the way the issues surrounding Biafra swayed Easterners since 2001 when I served in ebonyi. the Biafra preaching papers wrote about how Israel was going to send troops gunships and atomic bombs to aid the cause and hundreds bought the idea and each day they bought this newspapers to update themselves!! then I knew how gullible these guys could be!

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by 9japride(m): 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Please lady offer your household for the free immunization. Federal presence we no see, even appointment we no see na one suspicious vaccination na eh dey come remember the east. Lady dont let d devil use ur brain to play drum

1 Like

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by UmuEri(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:

@bolden, which part of Umueri are you from before I respond to you?

1 Like

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by oparajicheta: 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
You give up on your foolish mentality, how can they beat a child and ask him not to cry!! Nigeria military terrorist activities in Igbo land have caused them distrust among the civilian population!! A democratic govt. Doing humanitarian service with the military?? In a war time or peace time?? Now I knw the writer of this piece is an educated illiterate!!
Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by fabre4: 5:59am On Oct 12, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Lmao.. . These guys need more psychiatric institutions in their region.

Lamidi cownu has done a lot of damage to these guys. Even the educated ones among them are not left out of this madness

To even think this thing started from Anambra, Me wey dey think say anambra people get sense pass the rest
.Why would u vaccinate children without their parents permission let's be sincere if soldiers came to your school and began to immunize your children without your consent while considering the tension on ground how would you feel.
Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by thedims: 7:37am On Oct 12, 2017
Honest questions
When wickedness rules over a nation, even the most honest of intentions becomes wickedness....
Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2017
UmuEri:

@bolden, which part of Umueri are you from before I respond to you?
where do you know? is it Enu obodo, Obenititi, Mmanoma or Akwaete......say whatever you what to say
Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 8:12am On Oct 12, 2017
inkon:

The way you sound depicts sheer hatred for people and even yourself. Tell yourself the truth if you claim to have been been to school. Is it proper or even constitutional to administer vaccine on minors without then parents' consent? Why do Africans reason like animals?
you are still gullible brother and am so ashamed really, now tell me.....who is forcing who? they mounted their tents for those that care, the next thing was to spread rumour of monkey pox, so where is the pictures of soldiers forcing your children when you have pictures of kids running away from school? am really disappointed at us...really

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by mablie(m): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by UmuEri(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
where do you know? is it Enu obodo, Obenititi, Mmanoma or Akwaete......say whatever you what to say
just a simple question to authenticate your claims of being a native of Umueri?

remember nobody was interested in where you come from, you were the one that brought the issue of where you came from in a bid to justify your disposition on this matter, that was in fact what brought me to this thread. because "Umueri" is my mention.

so just answer the question, which part of Umueri are you from.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2017
UmuEri:
just a simple question to authenticate your claims of being a native of Umueri?

remember nobody was interested in where you come from, you were the one that brought the issue of where you came from in a bid to justify your disposition on this matter, that was in fact what brought me to this thread. because "Umueri" is my mention.

so just answer the question, which part of Umueri are you from.
Obenetiti Nneyi Umueri
Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by UmuEri(m): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Obenetiti Nneyi Umueri
If that become the case, then I am disappointed in your disposition on this matter, in the last few months, Obenetiti Nneyi Umueri your home town have had its own share of Fulani Herdsmen (backed by their Hausa Fulani armed forces) destruction of farmland, or are you not aware?

Are you not also aware of the forceful take over of a portion of Nneyi land by the Hausa fulani led Federal governtment to build one nonsense "Fedral police force Base" and even renamed that portion of land by writing Aguleri on the sign post?

Are you not aware of all this KEYCEE? So if we have seen all these audacious intimidation and sacrilege in the hands of this Hausa fulani led Federal Police force, Army and it's collaborators, what made you think they are not capable of other crimes worst than what they are accused of?
Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
UmuEri:
If that become the case, then I am disappointed in your disposition on this matter, in the last few months, Obenetiti Nneyi Umueri your home town have had its own share of Fulani Herdsmen (backed by their Hausa Fulani armed forces) destruction of farmland, or are you not aware?

Are you not also aware of the forceful take over of a portion of Nneyi land by the Hausa fulani led Federal governtment to build one nonsense "Fedral police force Base" and even renamed that portion of land by writing Aguleri on the sign post?

Are you not aware of all this KEYCEE? So if we have seen all these audacious intimidation and sacrilege in the hands of this Hausa fulani led Federal Police force, Army and it's collaborators, what made you think they are not capable of other crimes worst than what they are accused of?
Gullible you, you are akin to what I said about my Igbo brothers, I really do not need to finish your epistle because am so aware you are quoting out of proportion, call a spade what it is..... Talk about the topic and do not diviate, kedu ka I ga achiri aka ise wuye na onu gi? Am tackling the stupid mindset of my people by carrying out fake rumor and because of it, the government have called off the exercise, who loose? Those that cannot afford to go to hospital will eventually live with the sickness and May be die of it.
You are telling me how a land was forcefully taken from my community, you forgot how stupid our own elders are by selling the lands at borrow Pit without accounting for it at the end of the year, you also forgot how a particular family of Anikpeh embezzled the money brought by Orient oil and nothing happened, when last did you go to the village? Are you aware that you cannot pass through ezi Otosi and Ezi Akwaete with your car? Who are we to blame? The federal government that have forgotten your community or our elders that steal from us through our internal generated funds.
Guy am really ashamed of you my brother because you know nothing, is it our duties as youth to fight for our land that was mistakenly written Aguleri during the Foundation laying of the Airport or your senseless Elders that knows the boundary? Where you at the Town hall meeting held last year at St Mark Nneyi, if you weren't there then you are just too little to be engaged in matters pertaining Umueri expecially Nneyi, please call village often and never come here to wash our dirty lining about our community. Because a reputable personality was made an Igwe and one dude from Dubai retire to village to crown Himself Igwe without a certificate from the state government is that not Ekworo? Oke ochicho. Same way we held our leaders responsible for our misfortune and embezzlement that is the same way you should hold your village elders responsible for what is going on in Umueri, under development and poverty. Incase you want to know, I never supported this tribalistic administration but that doesn’t make me to close my eyes when I see the truth. Take care, if you go reach village this year Halla me, My house dey close to St Marks
Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by UmuEri(m): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Gullible you, you are akin to what I said about my Igbo brothers, I really do not need to finish your epistle because am so aware you are quoting out of proportion, call a spade what it is..... Talk about the topic and do not diviate, kedu ka I ga achiri aka ise wuye na onu gi? Am tackling the stupid mindset of my people by carrying out fake rumor and because of it, the government have called off the exercise, who loose? Those that cannot afford to go to hospital will eventually live with the sickness and May be die of it.
You are telling me how a land was forcefully taken from my community, you forgot how stupid our own elders are by selling the lands at borrow Pit without accounting for it at the end of the year, you also forgot how a particular family of Anikpeh embezzled the money brought by Orient oil and nothing happened, when last did you go to the village? Are you aware that you cannot pass through ezi Otosi and Ezi Akwaete with your car? Who are we to blame? The federal government that have forgotten your community or our elders that steal from us through our internal generated funds.
Guy am really ashamed of you my brother because you know nothing, is it our duties as youth to fight for our land that was mistakenly written Aguleri during the Foundation laying of the Airport or your senseless Elders that knows the boundary? Where you at the Town hall meeting held last year at St Mark Nneyi, if you weren't there then you are just too little to be engaged in matters pertaining Umueri expecially Nneyi, please call village often and never come here to wash our dirty lining about our community. Because a reputable personality was made an Igwe and one dude from Dubai retire to village to crown Himself Igwe without a certificate from the state government is that not Ekworo? Oke ochicho. Same way we held our leaders responsible for our misfortune and embezzlement that is the same way you should hold your village elders responsible for what is going on in Umueri, under development and poverty. Incase you want to know, I never supported this tribalistic administration but that doesn’t make me to close my eyes when I see the truth. Take care, if you go reach village this year Halla me, My house dey close to St Marks

@first bolden, pls which sicknesses if I may ask?

And you said I know nothing? hmmmmmm if only you who you're talking to!

Finally let me leave you with tge thoughts of Charles Ogbu......

Those who deploy soldiers to civilian spaces except in war time or rare cases where civil authorities are over-stretched, are nothing short of murderers because soldiers basically understand just two clauses:

Open Fire

And,

Cease Fire.

Anyone sending soldiers to administer any form of vaccines or whatever medical aide to school kids without sensitizing the parents of the kids and authorities in the area, have ulterior motives. Such a person should be feared. He couldn't have meant well.

In sane clime, touching school kids, asking them any question or making them participate in any activity not related to their academic well-being WITHOUT the consent of the parents or caregiver even with the consent of the school, will attract a court case or even a bullet in the head in areas where guns can be easily acquired.

But I understand that Nigeria has a way of messing up people's psyche and damaging their thought process. This is why an adult Nigerian with a University exposure will proudly blame people for suspecting the worst of an army which embarks on free medical jamboree for the same people it visited with a festival of death just few weeks before with no enlightenment, no explanations, no nothing!

Just a loaded gun! Force! Brute force!
Why not?
Aren't Ndigbo a conquered people?
I refuse to take gospel from Mr Lucifer!

Tufiakwa!

Even with all the sensitization in the whole wide world, I will let myself be consumed by worm before taking any free gift, vaccines or not, from the same army that just massacred dozens of my kind, maimed hundreds and drowned another dozens.

Such an army is a killer. My killer cannot be my healer.
Ask the Nigerian army and all those supporting this idiocy,
What is the name of the drug they are administering to people's children in Ala-Igbo

None of them knows. If they do, they haven't told us.
What are they vaccinating people against? Mind you, they started it even before the outbreak of monkeypox so it COULDN'T have been monkeypox vaccine, assuming monkeypox has a vaccine. If it is not vaccination, what is it??
Why are they doing it through the back-door without proper sensitization What are they hiding?

Why did they not take the state govt along, seeing as Anambra state governor just instructed them to suspend it few hours ago??
Let us even assume but not concede that Nigerian army is strictly trained to play mother Theresa every now and then. The question is, should the army play mother Theresa to Ndigbo immediately after playing Father Hitler to the same Ndigbo by murdering their youths and drowning others in a muddy water as we watched in that grotesque video

Can our Pharaoh be our Moses at the same time??
Can our arsonist be our firefighter at the same time??
Can a dancing Python play our Medical Doctor at the same time??

I've said it before and I am forced to repeat it now, Nigerian army is an army of occupation. Their presence in the southeast is provocative.
Ndigbo do not have any confidence in the Nigerian army. We do not even have confidence in this govt as a whole considering Buhari's deep seated hatred for Igbos which he has never hidden.

If there is going to be any medical exercise against any disease in the southeast, it MUST be fully publicized and adequate sensitization programme carried out by RELEVANT agencies, not an army that has proven it has insatiable taste for Igbo blood. For now, it has not been announced anywhere that there is a vaccine against monkeypox. So, the army should take their free medical service to the IDPs in the NorthEast. They can even dash some of their equipment like syringes, cotton will etc to Asorock clinic where those things are more needed.
Just so we are clear,

Ndigbo have no issues with taking free medical service. They have issues with the body (Nigerian army) giving the service, the clandestine manner it was being handled and most importantly, the timing. According to Charles Ogbu

ARMY FREE MEDICARE, BEYOND THE IDLE GOSSIP.

bye
Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by UmuEri(m): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:

@first bolden, pls which sicknesses if I may ask?

And you said I know nothing? hmmmmmm if only you who you're talking to!

Finally let me leave you with tge thoughts of Charles Ogbu......

Those who deploy soldiers to civilian spaces except in war time or rare cases where civil authorities are over-stretched, are nothing short of murderers because soldiers basically understand just two clauses:

Open Fire

And,

Cease Fire.

Anyone sending soldiers to administer any form of vaccines or whatever medical aide to school kids without sensitizing the parents of the kids and authorities in the area, have ulterior motives. Such a person should be feared. He couldn't have meant well.

In sane clime, touching school kids, asking them any question or making them participate in any activity not related to their academic well-being WITHOUT the consent of the parents or caregiver even with the consent of the school, will attract a court case or even a bullet in the head in areas where guns can be easily acquired.

But I understand that Nigeria has a way of messing up people's psyche and damaging their thought process. This is why an adult Nigerian with a University exposure will proudly blame people for suspecting the worst of an army which embarks on free medical jamboree for the same people it visited with a festival of death just few weeks before with no enlightenment, no explanations, no nothing!

Just a loaded gun! Force! Brute force!
Why not?
Aren't Ndigbo a conquered people?
I refuse to take gospel from Mr Lucifer!

Tufiakwa!

Even with all the sensitization in the whole wide world, I will let myself be consumed by worm before taking any free gift, vaccines or not, from the same army that just massacred dozens of my kind, maimed hundreds and drowned another dozens.

Such an army is a killer. My killer cannot be my healer.
Ask the Nigerian army and all those supporting this idiocy,
What is the name of the drug they are administering to people's children in Ala-Igbo

None of them knows. If they do, they haven't told us.
What are they vaccinating people against? Mind you, they started it even before the outbreak of monkeypox so it COULDN'T have been monkeypox vaccine, assuming monkeypox has a vaccine. If it is not vaccination, what is it??
Why are they doing it through the back-door without proper sensitization What are they hiding?

Why did they not take the state govt along, seeing as Anambra state governor just instructed them to suspend it few hours after??
Let us even assume but not concede that Nigerian army is strictly trained to play mother Theresa every now and then. The question is, should the army play mother Theresa to Ndigbo immediately after playing Father Hitler to the same Ndigbo by murdering their youths and drowning others in a muddy water as we watched in that grotesque video

Can our Pharaoh be our Moses at the same time??
Can our arsonist be our firefighter at the same time??
Can a dancing Python play our Medical Doctor at the same time??

I've said it before and I am forced to repeat it now, Nigerian army is an army of occupation. Their presence in the southeast is provocative.
Ndigbo do not have any confidence in the Nigerian army. We do not even have confidence in this govt as a whole considering Buhari's deep seated hatred for Igbos which he has never hidden.

If there is going to be any medical exercise against any disease in the southeast, it MUST be fully publicized and adequate sensitization programme carried out by RELEVANT agencies, not an army that has proven it has insatiable taste for Igbo blood. For now, it has not been announced anywhere that there is a vaccine against monkeypox. So, the army should take their free medical service to the IDPs in the NorthEast. They can even dash some of their equipment like syringes, cotton will etc to Asorock clinic where those things are more needed.
Just so we are clear,

Ndigbo have no issues with taking free medical service. They have issues with the body (Nigerian army) giving the service, the clandestine manner it was being handled and most importantly, the timing. According to Charles Ogbu

ARMY FREE MEDICARE, BEYOND THE IDLE GOSSIP.

bye
Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by thedims: 8:14am On Oct 13, 2017
when a wicked man is in power....
even the most purest of intentions are seen to be wickedness. That is The Nigeria of today
Re: "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military by Ttipsy(f): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2017
where was your brain, when they where doing their python dance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Using Miltant Homosexuality Financed Libya Rebels, Bokoharm And Isis. / 2,244, 937 The Difference Between The Whole Of Southeast Vote & Lagos / Katsina Identifies 547 Artisanal Miners, 442 Mining Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.