Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ (47230 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Nobodys(f): 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
i feel like everyone is trying to put everything on him..hmm well only God knows the truth now...
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Nnamdiojukwu: 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
tamethem:

Second Sentence again.

grin

You know why I give ppl like you lots of " Full Stops" ?
because it sounds like "Fool Stop" grin

When you know someone is a fool and you want them to stop being foolish

You bless their sorry lives with lots of " Full Stops"

like . . . . . . .. . . grin
Again is "been" not " being" OK?
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
Again is "been" not " being" OK?

See Olodo the teacher

it is " stop being Foolish"

not " stop been foolish"

Olodo rabata grin

Go back and read my post. If some1 go correct my English, no be silly ass like you

Ode grin

I know that instead of going to school na to develop Lagos u opted for.

Make sure you dont go back to modify it o grin

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Rishard(m): 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Thelma1552: 12:01am On Oct 12, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
I just know Davido know about his death

Take it or leave it

Hmmm! Apostle Prophet Woli Agba. Dem don show u abi, pls upload on the net make we see am.

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 12, 2017
Davido your mistake

You all been living life like the Americans thinking you dey chop life. Jumping from Club to Club while you are supposed to be chilling right inside your Mansion drinkin woreva yiu wan drink there. Living life like gentle men.

This is the result of wanting to be what u are not.
All in the name of being a Star.

I love your music die
But I hate your life style with passion.

Hope yould learn from your mistake.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by fof1: 12:54am On Oct 12, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
Davido has reacted to new reports on Tagbo’s death!

The Nigerian singer was invited by the police commissioner for the second time today alongside his friends, who were later detained after Tagbo’s autopsy revealed that he died of asphyxiation, instead of the singer’s crew alleged claims that he died from excess alcohol intake.

Davido who got back, few hours ago, apparently, had this to say;

(Photos below) (https://www.instagram.com/p/BaHwZTUFthL/)

HE SHOULD KEEP SEALED LIPS. D WHOLE WORLD KNOWS NOTHING OF HIS SECRET ACTS.ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT ACTUALLY TRANSPIRED. MEDIA TRIALS ISN'T GOOD BUT HE SHOULD BE SOBER.
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by SalamRushdie: 12:57am On Oct 12, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
Davido is ritualist, he must be an indigene of Ogun or Osun State grin

He is from Ede in Osun state
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by SeanDada1(m): 2:13am On Oct 12, 2017
majamajic:
hmmmm

the mistake there was leaving a drunk guy(weak and sleepy) in a locked up car while at the beach, the car was locked for security reasons which was NOT the best option.

they could have take him along, the fresh beach breeze and loud music could have made him feel better.

I ve seen situations like this..

Exactly..
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by casa101(m): 3:18am On Oct 12, 2017
thinkdip:
David what are you saying again?

Oga leave that thing.. Were you there??.. So you now believe NPF.. The NPF I know would have shown Davido in that footage or made sure he was already in there custody before coming out to say that and also show him so that they will glorify their selves for doing a good work. Check am now from common yahoo boys to evans any little they will be quick to show them arrested or standing with NPF on the medias. Police and lies ate like 5&6
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by otokx(m): 5:06am On Oct 12, 2017
When Nigerians start saying God is my witness, you know what's up.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Kog45(m): 5:17am On Oct 12, 2017
lilcashking:
Pls who is Davido because here in Biafra we dont know him? Somebody Help
ask Phyno your brother
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by nelzzy90(m): 5:20am On Oct 12, 2017
drdanny:
Asphyxiation is not uncommon in persons who are dead drunk. What the report has not clearly said is WHAT caused the Asphyxiation...
Was it aspiration of his vomit or was he strangled ot was there Oxygen deprivation from either CARBON Monoxide inhalation or suffocation? We need more info...
This is an interesting case

....in this guy's case, the Asphyxiation might be caused by little or no oxygen in the locked car as we learnt, and also we learnt he has drank to stupor so in this case so many things can happen you can can't predict...
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by nelzzy90(m): 5:26am On Oct 12, 2017
tamethem:

See Olodo the teacher

not " stop been foolish"

Olodo rabata grin

Go back and read my post. If some1 go correct my English, no be silly ass like you

Ode grin

Mumu

Please who's this Kaduna teacher correcting a corrected pupil?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by enemyofprogress: 5:28am On Oct 12, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
very dry joke,so dry. My 2 years old cousin will do better
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by nelzzy90(m): 5:28am On Oct 12, 2017
tamethem:

See Olodo the teacher

not " stop been foolish"

Olodo rabata grin

Ode grin

Mumu

...............hahahahahahaha................
Please who's this Kaduna teacher correcting a corrected pupil? grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by enemyofprogress: 5:30am On Oct 12, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
I just know Davido know about his death

Take it or leave it
your bad belle no go kill you. Na Davido say make your life no get meaning? Frustrated ijebu man
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by oluwapyzo: 5:31am On Oct 12, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
Davido has reacted to new reports on Tagbo’s death!

The Nigerian singer was invited by the police commissioner for the second time today alongside his friends, who were later detained after Tagbo’s autopsy revealed that he died of asphyxiation, instead of the singer’s crew alleged claims that he died from excess alcohol intake.

Davido who got back, few hours ago, apparently, had this to say;

(Photos below) (https://www.instagram.com/p/BaHwZTUFthL/)
my brother from another mother I know you're clean that you can do such a thing they are just trying to tarnish your image but oluwa oni fun want se. Ride on bro and rest in peace tagbo
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by ibkgab001: 5:59am On Oct 12, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

And you are from Orun state
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by montero4(m): 6:17am On Oct 12, 2017
U go soon answer ur real name David for kirikiri instead of Davido
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Tonason: 6:24am On Oct 12, 2017
These days everything is going smart way. I smell rat. Anybody by your side dies, there must be something more than we are hearing. Illuminati smart mode of rituals.
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by tballeyy(m): 6:26am On Oct 12, 2017
Davido just get ready to go to the other room (kirikiri)
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by davidodiba(m): 7:12am On Oct 12, 2017
Lie fall on you Davido
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Stevengerd(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
I am a child of God,a winner for that matter, I made cool and clean money without killing anybody, I don't hang around celebrities for Crumb's like you.

And yes,iam attacking davido with knowledge that some of his asslickers will be on nairaland, thank God you are here.

Go find work,the rapper and keyboardist thing is making you beg.

Once again,davido is a cultist.
Lol, rapper/keyboardist thing is making you beg. you knw nothing bro! have wonderful day ahead
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by applehead100(m): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2017
I believe Davido. He is innocent!
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by boyejo123(m): 8:13am On Oct 12, 2017
applehead100:
I believe Davido. He is innocent!
$30 billion no be was a ooooooo my brother, but God knows all the hidden, if tagbo hadn't drank to stupor, then we'll have knew what ti say
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by ivolt: 9:38am On Oct 12, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
No,in order to make it look natural,they left the poor guy in the car alone without ventilation to die,but because they are not professionals they panic thereby rushing him to the hospital still lack of professionalism play another role,they abandoned him in the car and abscond.

You can kill someone by locking him or her on the car without ventilation.

You were a live witness.
Davido and his crew were jealous of Tagbo's extraordinary drinking ability
that they had to kill him.
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by aalangel(f): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2017
thinkdip:
David what are you saying again?

What kind of freaking News Bar is this on TVC, cos I'm totally freaking out here.... Say he? Say he? TVC, Say he? Dear News Editor colleague, were you sleeping or they've not paid your salary Totally unacceptable!!!!
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by oodua1stson: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2017
No respect at all for the late guy with this rubbish tantrums

Stupid guy

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by SIMPLYHAMPERS: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

You go sabi catch witch ooooo........
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by joxxy01(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2017
lilcashking:
Pls who is Davido because here in Biafra we dont know him? Somebody Help
where is biafra, is it a brothel or a beer palour?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Emhz: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
lol...ahah wentin yhu mean na?. grin
YorubaMuslims:
lol...ahah wentin yhu mean na?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager / Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) / I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.