Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,189 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) (24332 Views)

Gov. Fayose Commissions 19 Internal Roads In Rivers(photos) / Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) / Osinbajo Inspects A Road Named After Him & Buhari In Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by pastoray(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2017
seunmsg:
The Okemesi road is less than one kilometer. It is from Okemesi grammar school to round about. It is not worth the hype at all. Fayemi built more than 5 kilometers of road in Okemesi alone without any noise.

Don't mind him jare... An empty vessel makes the loudest noise. what if the road be express, he go invite CNN, BBC, and TSTV..SMH
Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2017
seunmsg:
The Okemesi road is less than one kilometer. It is from Okemesi grammar school to round about. It is not worth the hype at all. Fayemi built more than 5 kilometers of road in Okemesi alone without any noise.
They don't know. He should have done the ita_ore road. I was looking for your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2017
MiaB:
Someone please help me with my postume form
,it's closing today sad
1130567471 skye Bank it's 3,500

Where have you been all the while...moreover jamb said it's 2k or plus transportation?
Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2017
kinibigdeal:

With the little resources Fayemi limited ekiti to, Fayose is a boss. And what has PMB commissioned after 2years?
Fayose has decided to build a needless 10billion naira bridge to nowhere. Doctors are on strike for 6 months without pay. Teachers 8 months and civil servants. I don't see anything worth celebrating.
Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Ekiti people are more intelligent than your people combine. Fayose is the only governor that update the people monthly regarding the state revenue. Go to Fajuyi every month and see things for yourself instead of staying in ogbomoso or ipokia to comment
LoL you are gullible. Mind you I am not an APC apologist....
Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2017
NgcoboP:

Fayose has decided to build a needless 10billion naira bridge to nowhere. Doctors are on strike for 6 months without pay. Teachers 8 months and civil servants. I don't see anything worth celebrating.

10 billion naira bridge....hahahahaha, it seems you just dont how to criticize the great man. How much is ekiti state revenue per month? do you really know what 10billion naira is? ekiti revenue is less than 1.2 billion after deduction and the wage bill is around 4.5 billion. Do the mathematics.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by Charly68: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2017
I hope the road will last ,the Ikere Ado road he did during his first tenure never last..
Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2017
kinibigdeal:

10 billion naira bridge....hahahahaha, it seems you just dont how to criticize the great man. How much is ekiti state revenue per month? do you really know what 10billion naira is? ekiti revenue is less than 1.2 billion after deduction and the wage bill is around 4.5 billion. Do the mathematics.
Where do you think the two Paris funds disappeared into? Including the budget support funds? You simply don't get it... I am not ready to open the can of worms. Time unripe.
Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 12, 2017
Charly68:
I hope the road will last ,the Ikere Ado road he did during his first tenure never last..
The bank roads he did then too... He was pouring asphalt upon muddy surfaces... Didn't last two weeks. Olurin and Segun Oni covered his corrupt ass.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2017
seunmsg:

Fayemi had the resources under GEJ, moreover he borrowed beyond the capacity of the state which is what Fayose is facing now and anyone that takes over will face. A 5kilometre roads with bonds, loan from commercial banks..etc worth more than 25billion naira, Fayemi should be in jail by now
Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2017
NgcoboP:

Where do you think the two Paris funds disappeared into? Including the budget support funds? You simply don't get it... I am not ready to open the can of worms. Time unripe.

When he gave the EFCC the breakdown of how the money was spent and the current wage bill, they kept mute and release the incarcerated accountant. Fayose is more intelligent than Buhari cabinet combine. You accuse him, he come out with fact. At the end, they realised the paris fund was not even enough...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2017
kinibigdeal:

When he gave the EFCC the breakdown of how the money was spent and the current wage bill, they kept mute and release the incarcerated accountant. Fayose is more intelligent than Buhari cabinet combine. You accuse him, he come out with fact. At the end, they realised the paris fund was not even enough...

LoL efcc and the presidency are neophytes.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by seguno2: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2017
kinibigdeal:
How many state can pay salary presently in Nigeria? Is Kogi better of than ekiti. Leave ogbomosho and travel to ekiti every month to listen to why ekiti is finding it difficult to pay salary. Ekiti people are more intelligent than you, not to talk of their market women

Are you working and owed salaries?
How many months are you owed?
Do you have relatives and friends who are owed salaries?
For how many months?
How have you been surviving without a salary for job done?
Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by Spylord48: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2017
laurel03:
be like local govt project.... but fayose don commissioned many projects b4.. see pictures

Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by bobochem: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2017
I am not fayose's fan but I can tell u dat dis guy has done wonderfully well in term of roads and infrastructure in Ekiti state.He might be spewing rubbish but I score him high in term of infrastructure. Evidence below-ikere ekiti.

Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by OlaMiki: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
u are sick, a local , short, one lane road (street) , na state standard ?!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
alcmene:
Watch his afonja brothers change the goal post....

From "fayose hasn't commissioned a project to
"fayose is a fool for naming a project after his name
Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by kennydotkom(m): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
I have always belived that this road linking Okemesi -Ekiti to esa-oke osun state is under a terrible curse as it has remain this deplorable since my school day as a student at OGS ( Okemesi Grammer School) in the 90s as its has been neglected by many goverment both military administrator and civilan goverment have came and gone , no goverment ever gave it attention. Now with what am seen if it true then kudos to Governor Ayodele Fayose for this great feat. Congratulation to Okemesi my beloved town.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by Basic123: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
alcmene:
Watch his afonja brothers change the goal post....

From "fayose hasn't commissioned a project to
"fayose is a fool for naming a project after his name
We know the igbo people will defend their afonja master grin
Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
incredible
Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by samev(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lol....

1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by samev(m): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
#uzon
Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by ajasam12: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
is this one a project?
come to Lagos and see what ur fellow governor has commissioned..
mumu people of Ekiti..
Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
kinibigdeal:

With the little resources Fayemi limited ekiti to, Fayose is a boss. And what has PMB commissioned after 2years?

You must be living in another planet. I answered this before. TSA.
Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by lereinter(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
biafrogs nxt president

Re: Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) by FakoMaybach1: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
It is only an idiot that will compare Lagos to Ekiti, Fayose is a great man an ICON,
He hasnt blamed his thieving, conniving predecessor Fayemi for one day, the same Fayemi that went to solid minerals to use 700 million for computers!!

Oshokomole is a great man and i love him very much (No homo).

Keep shifting goal posts and making stupid comparisons, Fayose is the bravest governor in Nigeria, put him against buhari in 2019 and watch him send buhari back to the cows

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu / Labour Party Rejects Odigbo, Cautions Pat Utomi On Appointments / Gombe Youths Reject Amina Abubakar-umar As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.