Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Life And Death: Can You Trust Your Friends To This Extent? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life And Death: Can You Trust Your Friends To This Extent? (1108 Views)

Help, I Am Scared To Death, Can You Catch HIV From MouthAction / Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life And Death: Can You Trust Your Friends To This Extent? by realjoker(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Can you entrust your survival at the discretion of your friends to this extent?

Re: Life And Death: Can You Trust Your Friends To This Extent? by apexJ(m): 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
crazy geh different levels dis na level

2 Likes

Re: Life And Death: Can You Trust Your Friends To This Extent? by naijawisdom(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
I will never trust my friend 95% for certain things
but you are here talking about 9999999%

1 Like

Re: Life And Death: Can You Trust Your Friends To This Extent? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:55am On Oct 12, 2017
i dont have friend stupid enough to suggest that we do something remotely crazy as this, and if i'd propose for them to help me do such foolish stunt, they would instead slap the hell out of me (until i regain my senses)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life And Death: Can You Trust Your Friends To This Extent? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:13am On Oct 12, 2017
What will they gain in d death of their friend.
Re: Life And Death: Can You Trust Your Friends To This Extent? by Lalas247(f): 8:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Yes my friends from school days till date can trust them with anything excluding money sha grin
Re: Life And Death: Can You Trust Your Friends To This Extent? by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2017
I can't even trust my own shadow to that extent you talking about friends am I nuts. grin
Re: Life And Death: Can You Trust Your Friends To This Extent? by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2017
Presently, i Dont have Such Friends....
Re: Life And Death: Can You Trust Your Friends To This Extent? by realjoker(m): 9:09am On Oct 12, 2017
naijawisdom:
I will never trust my friend 95% for certain things
but you are here talking about 9999999%

for this particular thing can you trust your friends?
Re: Life And Death: Can You Trust Your Friends To This Extent? by realjoker(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
i dont have friend stupid enough to suggest that we do something remotely crazy as this, and if i'd propose for them to help me do such foolish stunt, they would instead slap the hell out of me (until i regain my senses)
in a single sentence, you don't trust your friends and they don't trust you in return grin
Re: Life And Death: Can You Trust Your Friends To This Extent? by naijawisdom(m): 10:52am On Oct 12, 2017
realjoker:
for this particular thing can you trust your friends?
never...life has no duplicate
Re: Life And Death: Can You Trust Your Friends To This Extent? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
realjoker:
in a single sentence, you don't trust your friends and they don't trust you in return grin

i fully trust my friend... to never do something as foolish as that. they have too much care for my life to try such insane stunt. only a friend, who doesnt have respect for your life, would do such a mad insane stunt
Re: Life And Death: Can You Trust Your Friends To This Extent? by realjoker(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

i fully trust my friend... to never do something as foolish as that. they have too much care for my life to try such insane stunt. only a friend, who doesnt have respect for your life, would do such a mad insane stunt
yes, you are right

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!! / Which Of These Two Guys Should I Marry? / This Nigerian Lady Met Her Man & Got Married Under 1 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.