Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS (45940 Views)

How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos / Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by robotix: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2017
stupid people... i have a link of where over 30 of Nigerian soldiers were killed. I am coming. let me find it.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by Fearlez: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2017
Another impulsive, unprofessional display from the dumb emotional NA.

This is what amateurs do after battle, chest-beat, and broke all rules of engagement showing lack of self-control.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by anuoluwapo884(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2017
No time kill dem all motherfucker blood suckers, dem suppose don surrender after years of killing innocent soul #RIP# to those who lost their soul due to Boko Haram insurgent angry
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by ChineseBuggati3(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Only one, na wa ooo, I was hoping to see like 30 dead bodies
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 12, 2017
These terrorists and rubber slippers
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2017
Fearlez:
Another impulsive, unprofessional display from the dumb emotional NA.

This is what amateurs do after battle, chest-beat, and broke all rules of engagement showing lack of self-control.
easy, it happens every where. The euphoria of a successful battle will make even you do the same. So chill
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by jollymizzle(m): 9:05am On Oct 12, 2017
God bless the men and women of the Nigerian army
God bless federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by OlaMiki: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2017
Unfortunately u are not using it , perhaps u dont even have it
Ebimor96:

This moniker has lost it ling ago.

Argue with him at your own detriment
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by okerekeikpo: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2017
They will not sure us the soldiers that were ambushed and killed last week about 30 of them
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by totorimi: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2017
Where are they getting their arms and ammunition from, who is funding them Boko?

Is that too difficult for our army intelligence unit to unravel. For this thing to have lingered on this long could it be another country is sponsoring it. They need to know what's going on. They can't be releasing Chibok girls on the one hand and still be fighting doggedly like this. It is then obvious that there are two factions. The one holding our girls and the other terrorist insurgent group. Too many intrigues in this boko fight. Yet the people are still focused within their original areas of operation not extending beyond their territory.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by 9japrof(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2017
If boko can have this kind of vehicles, military grade vehicle, then this war is far from over oooo

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by Tecno66: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by alapomejishegs: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Sometimes I ask myself,all these terrorist they look soo unkept and not well dressed like the soldiers, but yet they give soldiers serious problem.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by maykam(m): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2017
amazingspiderma:

I can't remember Book haram posing and standing with dead bodies of those they killed, not even that of the Nigerian Army.

I mean, are these guys not suppose to be professionals?

I expected better.
and what do you say about the marine that do similar thing? Aren't they professionals also?
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by austin2all: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2017
i heard they killed 30 soldiers last week.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by mosesjida(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2017
gallant soldiers... keep the good work and pls stop violating human Right..u guys are jxt the best caux u risking ur lives for us...and rip to the dead one
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by Bullhari007(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2017
very unprofessional ... how can one terrorist carry all this ammunition... they should tell us more lies
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by asawanathegreat(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2017
We shall all overcome these evil people in our land.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by obaival(m): 9:43am On Oct 12, 2017
ToluSuo:
God bless Nigerian Army... Its just a matter of time,I will be there and I would gladly die defending Nigeria(Battlefield) than in the comfort of the most luxurious home. #VICTORYISFROMGODALONE... #MILITARY MINDS... #PEACE...
So u dnt believe that u can fight/defend d nation & come back for ur family & retire in peace, nawaooo 4 dis comment angry sad undecided
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by BakireBulmaker: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2017
up army up army grin
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by ToluSuo(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2017
obaival:
So u dnt believe that u can fight/defend d nation & come back for ur family & retire in peace, nawaooo 4 dis comment angry sad undecided

The day you sign as a soldier is the day you start romancing with death, weda u believe it or not, I don't know but u sound like someone who has so much control over life and death. #PEACE...
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by Xbee007(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Na wa ooo, Boko Haram now even has a Panhard armored car replete with their own logo yet this govt wants us to believe the have been defeated while it seems they have improved moving from soft body Hilux to Armored Panhard
The Panhard was captured during the height of Jonathan's buffoonery. Thank goodness we got it back in one piece.
#GodBlessNA
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by Justiceleague1: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2017
.Buhari will not like this..
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by KanuIsCursed: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2017
Op,are you sure this is not Ipob terrorist?
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by KanuIsCursed: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2017
robotix:
stupid people... i have a link of where over 30 of Nigerian soldiers were killed. I am coming. let me find it.

You mean this https://www.nairaland.com/4111858/zoo-army-finally-arrest-nnamdi#61339641
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by Rickyzagy: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2017
With the picture. It shows that this was from the civilian jtf the army only comes to snap pictures.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2017
...craze for 72 virgins and eternal hard-on
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by Charly68: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Animals daring deadly first class warriors... Bye to life for una
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by Allosaurus: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2017
I see two terrorist groups in the pictures. One is a uniformed terrorist and the dead one was a casual terrorist.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by Fearlez: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
silastemplar:
easy, it happens every where. The euphoria of a successful battle will make even you do the same. So chill

We have seen individual cases around the world when images are leaked , e.g American soldiers peeing on dead iraqi soldiers/captives. They were punished by the military system.

In Nigeria this images aren't leaked, they are self-glorifying pictures taken and distributed by the soldiers themselves in shameless quest for fame.

And it will never be addressed by military hierarchy because it is institutionally not frowned at in Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS by aloeman15(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tolexander:
Kudos!

We shall triumph!
pls, we need to confirm the thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/4110549/anaconda-dance-boko-haram-ambushed-soldiers
@ KanuIsCursed
robotix
Xbee007
SalamRushdie
obaival
ToluSuo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms / Sanusi Saved By Dangote From Being Dethroned / "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.